Enabler-ville

MandyVanHook

This thread started out as a "No Buy July" thread, but somewhere along the way we took a wrong turn towards a place that turned out to be so much more fun!

Welcome to:​
Enabler-ville
poke.gif

MandyVanHook

I'm actually pretty excited about not purchasing anything in July. I have so much stuff that I keep ignoring. I'm excited to save up for the fall collections, too. I know they will bleed me dry.

mulderitsme

You guys. I'm getting married in 30 days and today I spent $200ish on makeup. PLEASE HELP ME. I need to be able to actually feed my wedding guests and pay my photographer. Hahaha

NaomiH

Count me in! This is great! And I totally agree that I need to give more love to my stash! Hope we survive!
girlhaha.gif
I've discovered being in the low-buy thread and by participating in makeup challenges how fun it is to shop your stash. I've discovered so many great items I totally forgot about while doing so and it almost feels like you have a whole new product!

Dolly Snow

I've discovered being in the low-buy thread and by participating in makeup challenges how fun it is to shop your stash. I've discovered so many great items I totally forgot about while doing so and it almost feels like you have a whole new product!
Those challenges are so much fun but work better because it is the lowbuy 2014 thread lol not just a month. We can try though lol

lipstickaddict

This is very true! I started out in the low-buy thread and at times I have posted there but with the whole HG fiasco I gave it up. It is a great thread though for a lot of encouragement, support and great ideas!

NaomiH

We can try though lol
I even do one in Medgal's Theme Makeup for a purpose thread which was using bright coloured lippies this month so we've been going through our stashes of bright lippies. Low-buy has 30 day challenges like that, but it's more in the theme of using what you have and wearing something different everyday which I think we all could do, low-buy or not. :)

Latest posts