Estée Lauder - Courrèges Estée Lauder Collection

Medgal07

o I will check over there to see swatches thanks medgal idk site acting up
I was really odd. Weird stuff happens from time to time.
shrugs.gif

Candycoatedclos

Hopefully! It's odd that Sephora straight up removed the link. Normally it just says "out of stock" and you can still see the page.
th_dunno.gif
Sometimes if they don't plan on restocking the item they remove it completely from the site.
001_unsure.gif
hopefully they get some more in soon!

shizzelly

Lol!!! Well you know Estee Lauder and MAC
th_WeAreDoomed.png
if we're not on it asap then we're out of luck! #Thestruggle
Yes ma'am! I'll be getting zero sleep Wednesday night/Thursday morning stalking for BBW and Cinderella! My friend today was like "I signed up for the Cinderella updates so I'll know as soon as it launches!" I was just like "girl by the time they send the email/text everything you want will be gone!"
wtff.gif

Candycoatedclos

Yes ma'am! I'll be getting zero sleep Wednesday night/Thursday morning stalking for BBW and Cinderella! My friend today was like "I signed up for the Cinderella updates so I'll know as soon as it launches!" I was just like "girl by the time they send the email/text everything you want will be gone!"
wtff.gif
Lmao!!! I just had the worst dream last night that I missed out on Bao Bao so you know I'm planning to be up! Please tell your friend she needs to not sleep lol or at least have you order for her!

shizzelly

Lmao!!! I just had the worst dream last night that I missed out on Bao Bao so you know I'm planning to be up! Please tell your friend she needs to not sleep lol or at least have you order for her!
Yes! I told her she needs to start her stalking at midnight if she wants anything!!
mac_addict.gif

shizzelly

[COLOR=0000FF].........and/or you get an option to be notified by E-mail when the item is back in stock:shock: [/COLOR]
I know! But there's no page at all. If I go to my recent orders I can't even click on the picture or title, if I select "quick view" it just says OOS and no link to get notified when back in stock :-(

Candycoatedclos

I know! But there's no page at all. If I go to my recent orders I can't even click on the picture or title, if I select "quick view" it just says OOS and no link to get notified when back in stock :-(
Sad to say that I think it's never coming back
ohboy.gif
on Sephora at least

Shars

I'm guessing it was just the regular VIB Rouge/VIB preview with limited stock. It's just that it sold out super quick. I'm sure it'll be back when they open up for regular BIs and non-members.

Candycoatedclos

I'm guessing it was just the regular VIB Rouge/VIB preview with limited stock. It's just that it sold out super quick. I'm sure it'll be back when they open up for regular BIs and non-members.
That's what I'm thinking (and hoping). I know this was an early release for VIB rouge/VIB and the normal release if due the beginning of March. So we have to wait and see for now.