Estée Lauder - Courrèges Estée Lauder Collection

shizzelly

8266f3e5_20150225_195053.jpeg
Here's Estée Lauder Courreges illuminations face powder next to Becca Opal pressed powder!

Missyrocks

I like them both, the iridescent ball and the powder. I have dry skin and am like nc25. I have lots of highlighters, and it will keep them both. The ball is not very pigmented, which is like for daytime and it has a sheen. The powder has a nice texture- not chunky. It's smooth.

Candycoatedclos

I like them both, the iridescent ball and the powder. I have dry skin and am like nc25. I have lots of highlighters, and it will keep them both. The ball is not very pigmented, which is like for daytime and it has a sheen. The powder has a nice texture- not chunky. It's smooth.
Love hearing this news! I'm going to try playing with the ball highlighter again this weekend!

Medgal07

I'm guessing it was just the regular VIB Rouge/VIB preview with limited stock. It's just that it sold out super quick. I'm sure it'll be back when they open up for regular BIs and non-members.
Fingers crossed. Maybe they were just testing the waters w/VIB/VIBR. It's business. I can't imagine that they wouldn't want to take advantage of more sales.

firedxupp

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm not sure how reliable this is, but I emailed sephora asking if/when the wide release would be and got the following response

"Dear Stacey, Thank you for contacting Sephora.com. The Estee Lauder Pure Fantasy Illuminating Face Powder has been discontinued on our website. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We suggest Est?e Lauder Courr?ges Est?e Lauder Iridescent Ball Highlighter, a comparable product which can be found at Sephora.com."

I hope it isn't true! I'm so mad that I missed this and am not interested in the ball highlighter! Can anyone else confirm information about the release?

v0ltagekid

I'm wearing the little ball today, I like it, it's different than what I have already.
It's more of a wet look, almost like a more natural highlight. Like when people are naturally hydrated?
I didn't like it on top of my foundation tho, it kinda moved it. I'll try it on top of a different one tomorrow and see if I like it.

Really disappointed I can't get my hands on the powder, that's so sad :/

Candycoatedclos

Fingers crossed. Maybe they were just testing the waters w/VIB/VIBR. It's business. I can't imagine that they wouldn't want to take advantage of more sales.
They should right? Mostly everything has been so limited edition lately that it sparks so much excitement. It'd be interesting to see if they relaunch this!

Candycoatedclos

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm not sure how reliable this is, but I emailed sephora asking if/when the wide release would be and got the following response

"Dear Stacey, Thank you for contacting Sephora.com. The Estee Lauder Pure Fantasy Illuminating Face Powder has been discontinued on our website. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We suggest Est?e Lauder Courr?ges Est?e Lauder Iridescent Ball Highlighter, a comparable product which can be found at Sephora.com."

I hope it isn't true! I'm so mad that I missed this and am not interested in the ball highlighter! Can anyone else confirm information about the release?
Hi @firedxupp! I'm so glad to see that you registered on the site! For now, this is the same info that we have from Estee Lauder. If anything changes, I'll be sure to post in here and update you! I'm looking forward to chatting with you some more!
yahoo.gif

Candycoatedclos

I'm wearing the little ball today, I like it, it's different than what I have already.
It's more of a wet look, almost like a more natural highlight. Like when people are naturally hydrated?
I didn't like it on top of my foundation tho, it kinda moved it. I'll try it on top of a different one tomorrow and see if I like it.

Really disappointed I can't get my hands on the powder, that's so sad :/
Did you try setting it with a powder over your foundation?

firedxupp

So you also have the impression that the first release for VIB/Rouge was all that they had planned? trendmood on instagram seemed to imply that there would be a more wide release!

I look forward to chatting with you more too @Candycoatedclos

bunnypoet

I really hope they restock the highlighting powder! I'm still kicking myself for not adding it to my last order when I had the chance. Indecision got the best of me.
shrugs.gif
My fingers are crossed that they will do a restock as a launch for the non-Rouge members.

v0ltagekid

I really hope they restock the highlighting powder! I'm still kicking myself for not adding it to my last order when I had the chance. Indecision got the best of me.
shrugs.gif
My fingers are crossed that they will do a restock as a launch for the non-Rouge members.
same.. I added it to my cart and was like "nah I'm gonna be good and wait to see swatches and not impulse buy"
... ugh...

throwitawaynow

This collection is going to be released at EL counters isn't it? I missed the sephora release but I wasn't to upset because I just figured I would pick it up at the EL counter.

Candycoatedclos

shrugs.gif
Hopefully! You know we live by the motto "Buy now, ask questions later" on here! I'll keep you guys posted if I hear/see anything.

Candycoatedclos

This collection is going to be released at EL counters isn't it? I missed the sephora release but I wasn't to upset because I just figured I would pick it up at the EL counter.
I haven't heard anything about it launching it EL counters. I'm not sure if it was a Sephora exclusive or not. Maybe it will in a few weeks/months? I'll keep you posted if I hear anything though!