Ever Been on a Product "Kick?"

xphoenix06

When I first got into makeup, it was all about eyeshadows for me. I started lemming for lipsticks after eyeshadows. After being obsessed with lippies, I got on the bb cream craze which then led to having different types of exfoliants and masks. I also remember being obsessed with highlighters and contouring products too, some where inbetween the lipsticks and exfoliants and masks. Currently I'm on a kick for foundations, and face powders.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaboomboom
For me, it's lipgloss. I can't get enough

I've loved Dazzleglasses since they first came out a couple of years ago, but the Digi Pops collection awakened a latent obsession!
When I first laid eyes on the collection details, I determined to get Boys Go Crazy, Fabulous Fun, and Spanking Rich.
It took some doing, but I got all of them, and I LOOVE them!
love.gif

I felt so efficient and organized when I rearranged my makeup to allow for a separate Dazzleglass compartment, but that compartment is now maxed out!
And I'm contemplating a backup of Spankling Rich ...
graucho.gif

cno64

Obsessed with eyeshadow palettes and I already have too many! Help me :(

I know that helpless feeling!
I've been on an eyeshadow [single] kick for quite a while, and I have close to 100, and I still have to make a real effort to stop myself whenever I see a pretty shadow, even if it's essentially the same color as one I've already got.

Example: I'm trying to talk myself out of buying Nebula pigment, when it comes out, because it looks very much like Keep Your Cool, which I already own, in that huge Pro Longwear pan.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
If there is one thing I feel I can never have enough of, it's blush (and Beauty Powders, highlighters). No matter how close the colours look in the pan, it probably will look different on the skin depending on the finish, pigmentation, etc. So I feel like there will never be an end to buying more, LOL. I want every single LE one that's coming out. But since I can't afford that, I have to be reasonable and cut back somehow.

cno64

Obsessed with eyeshadow palettes and I already have too many! Help me :(
I'm the wrong person to offer help on that one!
Until recently, I was strictly a single-compact eyeshadow woman, but the Inglot Freedom System palette has completely changed that!
I am now obsessed with Inglot eyeshadows.
I have a paltry three right now, but I can easily see myself filling up at least a 40-pan palette.
I love neutrals, and they offer SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY!
I may let myself go eyeshadow bonkers for my birthday in July.
I can just see the big FedEx truck backing up to my house. Beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep ...
"Put down the ramp, Earl; this is a big un!"

Latest posts