FAFI Collection...w0c friendly?

MacArtistFauryn

I am in love with Not So Innocent lipstick - so now I can finally retire 4N lipstick - I've been wearing that bad boy out....

So I bought the Fafi eyes2 pallette and 3 more paint pots (Cash Flow, Girl Friendly, and Nice Vice) So I'll do a quick tuturial with those....

Tashona Helena

Ahh!! I'm so confused haha after reading this thread and looking at the swatches. First i wanted the second quad, then the first, but I definitely know I want some l/s and l/g. It'll all come together hopefully when I get to the counter tomorrow.
smiles.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashona Heléna
Ahh!! I'm so confused haha after reading this thread and looking at the swatches. First i wanted the second quad, then the first, but I definitely know I want some l/s and l/g. It'll all come together hopefully when I get to the counter tomorrow.
smiles.gif

I totally feel ur pain I was so back and forth about what I wanted I ended up at the MAC counter for 2 hours trying to decide!! LOL I also relly had wanted the second quad and not the first b4 but I really really didn't like the second quad so I got the first lmao!!....But yah all the lip stuff is amazing!!

labellavita7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchocolatema
No prob honey, It means Women of Color.

oh, my skin is borderline clear, this post is not for me lol
thanks for telling me what it meant, i was so confused! hha

aziajs

I picked up Cash Flow, Fafi Eyes 2 and Flash N Dash. I was soooo debating on the quad because I felt that I had something similar to the colors but I am a sucker and ended up buying it anyway. Ummm....I thought I wanted Fun N Sexy until I saw it!! I left it at the counter but Flsh N Dash was mine. It's so gorgeous. I am not in love with the texture but as many people have said it's a buildable color. I actually didn't have to built it at all though. It went right on and was a gorgeous reddish-coral. I am really into color lately so I was excited. The other thing that I was excited about was High Top. That came out of nowhere. I am going back tomorrow to grab it. It reminds me alot of Spanish Fly, which I missed so I am happy to pick this up. The texture isn't as great but it's really pretty. I want to see what it looks like layered over Cyber with a little clear lipglass. Fiyah!! I already know. Anyway, I also want to go back and pick up Hipness but it can wait until next week.

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacArtistFauryn
I am in love with Not So Innocent lipstick - so now I can finally retire 4N lipstick - I've been wearing that bad boy out....

So I bought the Fafi eyes2 pallette and 3 more paint pots (Cash Flow, Girl Friendly, and Nice Vice) So I'll do a quick tuturial with those....

Girl, you have worked those tutorials and that 4N lipstick. I think it was sold out at the MAC counter I usually frequent. I can't wait for your next one with the paint pots.

On another note, I was not that impressed with this collection. I only purchased Squeeze It Lipglass and Nice Vice, Layin' Low, and Perky Paint Pots.

Flammable

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellavita7
oh, my skin is borderline clear, this post is not for me lol
thanks for telling me what it meant, i was so confused! hha

lol, women of color means just that- women of color. such as skintones that are not white. such as asian, african american, caribbean, south asian etc.
it has nothing to do with clear/unclear/blemished/unblemished skin.
tong.gif

sexychefva804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flammable
lol, women of color means just that- women of color. such as skintones that are not white. such as asian, african american, caribbean, south asian etc.
tong.gif

I think that she means that she is so pale that she is almost transparent. I'm jus sayin'....

Tashona Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flammable
tong.gif

haha I think she means it's so light it's almost clear (see through).

MsCocoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychefva804
I think that she means that she is so pale that she is almost transparent. I'm jus sayin'....

Yea I was thinking the same thing.

aziajs

Quote:
Okay, I'm about to do a youtube guide to the collection. I am so head over heels in love with this collection's lip colors. I'll try each color on as I show it, and highlight others. It'll be up in an hour! : )

I love the lip colors too. They are definitely the stand out from the collection. I have 2 and I want 2-3 more. Can't wait for the video. Coincidentally, I am on your page as I type this. How funny.

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I love the lip colors too. They are definitely the stand out from the collection. I have 2 and I want 2-3 more. Can't wait for the video. Coincidentally, I am on your page as I type this. How funny.

The MA put on Flash and Dash and I felt like a glitter bomb, but maybe because she applied it with a brush.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
The MA put on Flash and Dash and I felt like a glitter bomb, but maybe because she applied it with a brush.

Yeah. I applied it straight out of the tube on well conditioned, but not oily/glossy lips. I find that to be important because if your lips are at all dry you will look like your lips are covered in colored sugar. LOL!

Try putting some clear lipglass over it and see what you think. I applied Gold Mode pigment to the center of my lips and then added clear gloss and I loved it. It was a nice alternative to a red lip. I would play around with it some more.

Torias22

I picked up the fafi quad 2 which i didn't think I would like but the MA used it on me and i fell in love. I also got the paint pots rollickin ( might be misspelled sorry) nice vice and beauty power vervacious.. and not so innocent lipstick which i love love love..it is a shimmery pinky color i didn't expect to like it either but the MA used it on me along with sugar trance ( which i want to go back for) and i loved it..

SquirrelQueen

Quote:
Okay, I did a youtube guide to the collection. I am so head over heels in love with this collection's lip colors. I'll try each color on as I show it, and highlight others. : ) Here it is, enjoy!!!

Loved your video! You look amazing in all the different lip colors. And the blushes were nice on you, too.

MacArtistFauryn

Hey... as promsied I did a tuturial using the Fafi Eyes2 quad - this is for those of you who were curious/skeptical about the colors...

This is my FAVORITE!!! Don't sleep. Take a look - all the colors are very wearable!
enjoy!

Fafi Eyes 2 tuturial