Fight on a Public Bus (not suitable for minors)

blazeno.8

Why weren't both of them kicked off of the bus? Honestly... if keep a fight going past the point of self defense, you're just as much of a problem as the person who started the whole thing.

blazeno.8

L1LMAMAJ, I'm sorry to hear that happened to your dad.
ssad.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Why weren't both of them kicked off of the bus? Honestly... if keep a fight going past the point of self defense, you're just as much of a problem as the person who started the whole thing.

i think if they were both kicked off the bus, they would fight each other right there on the streets. but it's true what u said, i agree

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
L1LMAMAJ, I'm sorry to hear that happened to your dad.
ssad.gif

thanks for your concern.
smiles.gif

one of the gang members got caught not because of what he did to my dad but because he had committed a crime later on in the same week. i don't think he was ever convicted of what he did to my dad but yes he did get caught. still makes me feel angry though. he was under 18 so i think they just sent him to juvie.

liciouslilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
reminds me the time my dad got assaulted by a couple of latino gang members. he was in chinatown and he witnessed the gang members tagging up the side of a public bus, he told them to stop and then they came over and start hitting him and kicking him till he fell down, then kicked him in his head a few more times. all the bystanders just watched, no one even called 911, my dad had to call 911 himself. my dad suffered from a concussion and ever since that incident, he has been more angry and has been taking anti-depressants.
ssad.gif

I think that's what really angers me most about this whole situation. Everyone is just standing around and watching. I mean what the F*@K? Seriously?! I also don't understand why that idiot of a guy taped the whole thing. What is the purpose of that?
thmbdn.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by liciouslilly
I think that's what really angers me most about this whole situation. Everyone is just standing around and watching. I mean what the F*@K? Seriously?! I also don't understand why that idiot of a guy taped the whole thing. What is the purpose of that?
thmbdn.gif

yea it was almost like people were waiting for a show (most of the chinese bystanders were shouting "hit her!" in chinese, only like one of them said, "don't fight!").

chocolategoddes

That reminded me of the kind of fights I witnessed in high school! And these are two fully grown women fighting over a bus seat?
vybgbr.jpg

xxManBeaterxx

Wow that video was intense... I am surprised that nobody tried to stop the fight but i understand that a lot of people don't want to get invovled now days... especially if it involves strangers.

L1LMAMAJ im sorry about your dad
ssad.gif
did the guys get arrested and charged?? I can definitely relate to your story.. My dad is chinese/thai and he has a very thick asian accent... He works in construction so he meets a lot of new people when ever there is a new project. This caucasian guy was assigned as his helper, and just so happen his dad died in the vietnam war in the 60's... He thought my dad was Vietnamese so he started saying all these racial slurs, my dad was like im not Vietnamese and im sorry about your dad... but the guy got a 2 x 4 lumber and hit my dad in the head with it, catching him off guard. Luckily my dad didnt knock out and was able to defend himself until some of the other workers stopped the fight. This was about 17 years ago, i remember seeing my dad in the hospital and seeing his arm sliced open cuz the guy threw a mirror at him..

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
That reminded me of the kind of fights I witnessed in high school! And these are two fully grown women fighting over a bus seat?
vybgbr.jpg

ahahaha, i love your lil clips!!!

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Wow that video was intense... I am surprised that nobody tried to stop the fight but i understand that a lot of people don't want to get invovled now days... especially if it involves strangers.

L1LMAMAJ im sorry about your dad
ssad.gif
did the guys get arrested and charged?? I can definitely relate to your story.. My dad is chinese/thai and he has a very thick asian accent... He works in construction so he meets a lot of new people when ever there is a new project. This caucasian guy was assigned as his helper, and just so happen his dad died in the vietnam war in the 60's... He thought my dad was Vietnamese so he started saying all these racial slurs, my dad was like im not Vietnamese and im sorry about your dad... but the guy got a 2 x 4 lumber and hit my dad in the head with it, catching him off guard. Luckily my dad didnt knock out and was able to defend himself until some of the other workers stopped the fight. This was about 17 years ago, i remember seeing my dad in the hospital and seeing his arm sliced open cuz the guy threw a mirror at him..

wtf??? so the dude tried to hurt ur dad just because he had something against the Vietnamese and thought ur dad was Vietnamese? that is such a lame excuse. i'm sorry about what happened to your dad!!
ssad.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
wtf??? so the dude tried to hurt ur dad just because he had something against the Vietnamese and thought ur dad was Vietnamese? that is such a lame excuse. i'm sorry about what happened to your dad!!
ssad.gif

th_hug.gif

yeah that i guess you can put it like that. and the sad part is, my dad never had any prejudice against people, until this incident. i see how this cycle can be never ending...

cherry24

thats just crazy!

My friend was on the bus one day and a middle aged woman started making racist comments after an asia girl came on the bus and then to the busdriver. She was basically talking very loudly to the person next her saying that foreigners had no place here and they were ruining the country etc etc. The whole thing escalated as people started telling her to shut up and that she was crazy. The busman pull over and asked her to get out and she refused to move. Then my friend(and this is why I love her) started chanting softly and then louder and louder "OFF THE BUS, OFF THE BUS", everyone on the bus joined in and the woman left.

Whenever I think of this story it just makes me happy, there are awful people out there but the majority are good.

Boasorte

Black lady got washed, good for her, she shouldn't have been in that other lady's face like that.
THis may sound stupid, but I just hate it when blk ppl think other races are scared of them just bcuz, well, she just got her ass handed to her. WHy didn't she just leave her alone, no she wanted to provoke her, that's what she gets... no idea what Chineses lady was saying, I only know 3 Chinese words

BTW to be honest, I wouldn't involve myself in a fight either, unless it was people I know, too many stories about ppl trying to stop fights, and getting hurt themselves, but I don't think these 2 ladies were any danger so someone could have done something BEFORE hand

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Black lady got washed, good for her, she shouldn't have been in that other lady's face like that.
THis may sound stupid, but I just hate it when blk ppl think other races are scared of them just bcuz, well, she just got her ass handed to her. WHy didn't she just leave her alone, no she wanted to provoke her, that's what she gets... no idea what Chineses lady was saying, I only know 3 Chinese words

BTW to be honest, I wouldn't involve myself in a fight either, unless it was people I know, too many stories about ppl trying to stop fights, and getting hurt themselves, but I don't think these 2 ladies were any danger so someone could have done something BEFORE hand

What makes you think it was the black woman who provoked the confrontation. I heard what the Chinese lady was saying real clear. FUCK YOU real loud all up in her face. Now to be realistic do you think another black chick would get away with that. Hells no. So i'm serious I'm not shocked ..

RedRibbon

Wow, people are keraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazay.

In London recently (well in June) the underground went on strike and I had an exam so I had to get on a real crowded bus and we there were practically no fights, I thikn people were just resigned to their fate and that they wouldn't be getting off the bus quickly because there was more buses on the road.

Anyway, once I was sitting at the back of the bus and this old lady got on with her husband and she was going to sit opposite me. There's a little hump there and she couldn't balance so she looked at me and smiled and I said she could rest her hand on my knee whilst she got into her seat. This guy out of nowhere decided to gte involved and start shouting the odds about how she had no right to touch me etc..and that people shouldn't get on the bus if they can't use it themselves. I didn't see what he had to do with it so I gave him what for in a polite way and he decided to get off the bus and wait for the next one.

noahlowryfan

I actually live in the city where this happen and I know that bus but I have never taken that bus before. Since I don't have a youtube account and can't see the translation, can anyone tell me which lady was hogging the seat?

noahlowryfan

Quote:

Because its a 60 foot bus and since the fight was at the very back of the bus, the driver couldn't see what was happening in the back.

Sojourner

This is why I stay the hell away from youtube...I think it's soul-destroying in more ways than one, I don't believe in censorship as such but the awful fights and situations that are posted on there only encourage people to be mean and cruel.

We're all shocked by this clip but there are losers out there (I know a few haha) who sit there watching these clips all day, laughing. It's so revolting how racism is just bubbling below the surface of many people (not just white people) and it only takes a little something for it to come pouring out. Sometimes it really feels like things are regressing, well here in the UK at least, there is an increasing tolerance of racism IMO, it's like a post-multiculturalism reaction.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
I actually live in the city where this happen and I know that bus but I have never taken that bus before. Since I don't have a youtube account and can't see the translation, can anyone tell me which lady was hogging the seat?

it was on the local news last night. they said it was the 29 columbus?? i'm not sure since i hardly ever take the bus. it did look like it was going through the stockton st tunnel between chinatown and downtown.

according to the chinese lady, the black lady was "hogging" the seat and she asked her nicely if she could move. then that's when the fighting/screaming started. since the video started in the middle of the argument, who knows what happened exactly? maybe the chinese lady kinda nudged her and the black lady got defensive, maybe the chinese lady really did ask nicely and the black lady was just acting like a bitch. who knows?

L1LMAMAJ

one time when i was really little (maybe like 6 or 7 years old), i was on the bus with my aunt going somewhere. all of a sudden, this crazy old asian lady was yelling at me, telling me i don't have manners and that i was staring at her. i wasn't even staring at her!!