Fight on a Public Bus (not suitable for minors)

TISH1124

^^^
rofl.gif
My nail tech is always getting into it with someone...I told her it's because she is always yelling when she talks to people...she always blames it on the fact that she is half black/ half asian...I told her I blame it on the fact that she is just crazy as hell and needs to calm down
lol.gif

boba

This was all over the news last night. Its amazing how fast this video spreaded out. Im rooting for the chinese lady for defending herself though because i know that a lot of asian chinese people are afraid to defend themselves when they are confronted this way. But damn this is going to stir up a lot of topics about race and stuff now.

By my guess this should be bus 30, 45, 9x, 9ax, 9bx. Im just glad i dont have to take any of those buses any more now that i drive. i hate to see things like this.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
This is why I stay the hell away from youtube...I think it's soul-destroying in more ways than one, I don't believe in censorship as such but the awful fights and situations that are posted on there only encourage people to be mean and cruel.

We're all shocked by this clip but there are losers out there (I know a few haha) who sit there watching these clips all day, laughing. It's so revolting how racism is just bubbling below the surface of many people (not just white people) and it only takes a little something for it to come pouring out. Sometimes it really feels like things are regressing, well here in the UK at least, there is an increasing tolerance of racism IMO, it's like a post-multiculturalism reaction.

totally agree about the youtube thing. i won't stay away from youtube though because i think it gives you a raw picture of how the world really is. it's a crazy world out there and people can be mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boba
This was all over the news last night. Its amazing how fast this video spreaded out. Im rooting for the chinese lady for defending herself though because i know that a lot of asian chinese people are afraid to defend themselves when they are confronted this way. But damn this is going to stir up a lot of topics about race and stuff now.

i know what you mean about asians not defending themselves. it's like that for my parents (dad especially). my dad was born and raised in the US but he acts so scared and shy when someone picks on him. he just never wants to "start trouble." we always tell him, it's not "starting trouble" if you are defending yourself. so everytime something happens, me or my brothers have to speak for him which makes us look like the bad guys...for my mom, she does defend herself but her English isn't very good (you can understand her but her grammar's wrong) so she never knows what exactly to say when she's in those kind of situations.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
What makes you think it was the black woman who provoked the confrontation. I heard what the Chinese lady was saying real clear. FUCK YOU real loud all up in her face. Now to be realistic do you think another black chick would get away with that. Hells no. So i'm serious I'm not shocked ..

i know what you mean but the black lady did start hitting the chinese lady first. yea and i agree that another black girl would not let the chinese lady get so far as to saying the second fuck you.

TISH1124

I must say I am not a violent person....But screaming F* You and You're Stupid 2" from my face... about the 2nd round of that crap would have made something pop off......The sad part was all of this was over a seat...did either of the B**&*'s ever sit down...I didnt watch the entire thing I admit...But damn....

Both of their Crazy Asses need to be B*^%$ slapped for acting so crazy!

user79

Is it wrong that this video kind of made me laugh?

Gosh, people are so ridiculous. "YOU....ARE....STUPID!" Damn, woman got told! lol

I don't understand why this would turn into a race issue - just 2 crazy women going batshit.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Black lady got washed, good for her, she shouldn't have been in that other lady's face like that.
THis may sound stupid, but I just hate it when blk ppl think other races are scared of them just bcuz, well, she just got her ass handed to her. WHy didn't she just leave her alone, no she wanted to provoke her, that's what she gets... no idea what Chineses lady was saying, I only know 3 Chinese words

BTW to be honest, I wouldn't involve myself in a fight either, unless it was people I know, too many stories about ppl trying to stop fights, and getting hurt themselves, but I don't think these 2 ladies were any danger so someone could have done something BEFORE hand

I know what you mean. I am tired of the "black bitch" mentality alltogether. I see it all the time. This Black chick thought she was going to intimidate that Asian lady. But clearly she picked the wrong one because she jumped up to get beat down.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous

Gosh, people are so ridiculous. "YOU....ARE....STUPID!" Damn, woman got told! lol

I don't understand why this would turn into a race issue - just 2 crazy women going batshit.

Agreed!! Just two Crazy Bitches acting like thugs on a bus

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:

you know people, they turn everything into a race issue. it always ends up like one race vs. another race. it shouldn't even be! if it was just two black girls fighting over a seat on the bus, it would not get this much attention!

Mabelle

unfortunately, for a LOT of people, race is all they see. It dictates everyone and explains all.

boba

Quote:

I kind of laughed at it too. But not histerically just a little giggle here and there. I didnt even know about this till my friends told me to watch it. they told me that it was extremely funny.

I just hope this doesnt start fights with asians and blacks here in SF.

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
What makes you think it was the black woman who provoked the confrontation. I heard what the Chinese lady was saying real clear. FUCK YOU real loud all up in her face. Now to be realistic do you think another black chick would get away with that. Hells no. So i'm serious I'm not shocked ..

Aziajs understood what I was saying

OMG why are ppl talking about Asian vs Blacks, like that's why they were fighting? I think it was over a seat, no?
Yall making it seem like theres gonna be some world war because of this, chill out ppl

ClaireAvril

seriously. This woman barely speaks english and you're going to pick a fight with her? Are you kidding me! That is just pure ignorance. It goes to show you how many PSYCHO people there are out there.
And the girl hit the asian lady first so she got what she deserved.

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry24
thats just crazy!

My friend was on the bus one day and a middle aged woman started making racist comments after an asia girl came on the bus and then to the busdriver. She was basically talking very loudly to the person next her saying that foreigners had no place here and they were ruining the country etc etc. The whole thing escalated as people started telling her to shut up and that she was crazy. The busman pull over and asked her to get out and she refused to move. Then my friend(and this is why I love her) started chanting softly and then louder and louder "OFF THE BUS, OFF THE BUS", everyone on the bus joined in and the woman left.

Whenever I think of this story it just makes me happy, there are awful people out there but the majority are good.

Priceless!!!

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
it was on the local news last night. they said it was the 29 columbus?? i'm not sure since i hardly ever take the bus. it did look like it was going through the stockton st tunnel between chinatown and downtown.

according to the chinese lady, the black lady was "hogging" the seat and she asked her nicely if she could move. then that's when the fighting/screaming started. since the video started in the middle of the argument, who knows what happened exactly? maybe the chinese lady kinda nudged her and the black lady got defensive, maybe the chinese lady really did ask nicely and the black lady was just acting like a bitch. who knows?

it's actually the 20 Columbus. The 20 Columbus doesn't go through the Stockton St. tunnel. Only the 9x, 30 and 45 goes through it. You must be talking about the Broadway St. tunnel. I take muni all the time but the #20 bus, I never took it before.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boba

By my guess this should be bus 30, 45, 9x, 9ax, 9bx. Im just glad i dont have to take any of those buses any more now that i drive. i hate to see things like this.

The newsperson said on the segment it's a 20 Columbus bus. The 20 Columbus bus doesn't go through the Stockton St. tunnel between Chinatown and downtown.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
it's actually the 20 Columbus. The 20 Columbus doesn't go through the Stockton St. tunnel. Only the 9x, 30 and 45 goes through it. You must be talking about the Broadway St. tunnel. I take muni all the time but the #20 bus, I never took it before.

yea i don't know my tunnels. i never take the bus really

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan

funny cuz the guy who posted the video said in his description that it was the 30 or 45. iono who to believe but whatever cuz that's not the main point of the topic
winks.gif

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^^^
rofl.gif
My nail tech is always getting into it with someone...I told her it's because she is always yelling when she talks to people...she always blames it on the fact that she is half black/ half asian...I told her I blame it on the fact that she is just crazy as hell and needs to calm down
lol.gif

lol.gif
Tish, you slay me!

Boasorte

This was on Media Takeout smh and it got a bunch of hits on Youtube already
and to answer the OP ?? about why was this video taped :
Ppl love to see fights, sad as it sounds

and u never know what may have happened from that fight, it would have smart to have documented proof u just never know these days

Latest posts