Finishing a bottle

Krasevayadancer

I go through perfume very quickly. I have been through 4 bottles of my signature scent, very irresistable by givenchy.

Also, went through a small bottle of gucci II in a month.

ginger9

The two bottles I have finished were; L'eau D'Issey which took me a few years and then Le Feu D'Issey Light which I finished in less than a year and repurchased only to find out it was discontinued so the bottle I have now is reserved for special occasions now.

PomPoko

I've never completely finished a bottle of perfume as of yet, but I have maybe one or two uses left of my Nina, by Nina Ricci left. Its taken me maybe 4 months. I LOVE it so much. I got a new bottle for xmas, which is 80ml I think, and the old bottle was only 30ml, but I like having the small bottle to carry about with me, the big one weighs so much. so I'm not using the little one yet.
And I have a bottle of Hanae Mori Butterfly that I've almost used up, but I lost it and its almost two years old now so it probably doesn't smell very good anymore.

Willa

I'm about to finish my ''Dream'' bottle (by Ana Sui)
Looooooove this perfume, I just can't finish it, I'm so poor right now that I couldnt offer myself another one for months

I finished bottles of Cabotine by Grès many time, but now I have two bottles left (one small that is starting to change color, and a big one my mother gave me last year). I love this perfume but it seems like I don't wear it as well as I used to be
th_dunno.gif

I still havent finished my Tribe (by Coty) and Exclamation bottles that I received 15 years ago
lol.gif

gracetre123

yeah...I know what you mean..

I´m going to finish my Chanel Chance, I´m so in love with this fragance...this is the first perfum that I will purchase again

tara_hearts

I have the huge bottle of DKNY be delicious, gawd I love it. I have had it for a year and it isn't even half gone lol I conserve!

purrtykitty

I've never finished one! I have around 15 bottles of perfume. Lol, I like vary my scent from day-to-day!

Miss_M

I have quite a few fragrances that I solely wear in either summer or winter, so it takes me up to 3 seasons to finish up a bottle, depending on the size (I mainly buy 30ml (1.0oz) bottles if available).

The last two fragrances I finished up last year were a 15ml bottle of Gucci Rush Summer and a 30ml bottle of MNG by Mango. The next bottle up for nomination is Burberry Brit, that one wil be finished this spring I think.

user68

Over my lifetime I have finished D&G's Light Blue, EA's Green Tea, and SJP's Lovely x3 (need to get a new one!)

I have had DKNY's red delicious for nearly 2 years. It's so intense on me that spraying once is totally sufficient. I also have Alien and Iced Green Tea that are probably going to be standing in my closet for a few years
th_LMAO.gif

Patricia

i've finshed every one i've had, cos if i buy them is cos i love them and intend to use them

i only buy 1 or 1.7 fl oz (30ml or 50ml) otherwise i would get a bit bored and i like changing

Meryl

Almost never. I have way too many bottles and I never finish them before moving on to new an different fragrances.

liv

I got YSL Babydoll for Christmas and I think I might actually use this one up! It helps that it's a 1oz bottle instead of the usual 1.7 or 3.4 sized ones. I don't think I'm going to ever buy a bottle that big again, I just like to rotate what I have and the 3.4 I have (MJ Essence) will take me forever to use.

Esperanza

I couldn't resist it... although I haven't finish the last bottle of perfume I bought, I went to Sephora last saturday and bought Kenzo Flower
sigh.gif
But I took the 30 ml one!! It smells soooo nice, mmmm... At first I wanted to repurchase the Eau d'Issey in 50ml but there was only the 100 ml one left so... I tried to be a bit reasonable, hehe
cutey.gif

labellavita7

I have J.Lo Glow, Paris Hilton, Gucci Envy Me, VS Supermodel, and Juicy Couture, and none of them are even close to being finished. I've had the J.Lo for probably 4 years.

SuSana

I have finished a few, I usually have 2 at a time on rotation so it doesn't take long.

My first I ever finished, and I loved, was Sexy Graffiti by Escada. I loved that and it's discontinued, so sad. I have also finished 1 bottle each of Princess by Vera Wang and Very Irresistible by Givenchy, and am now working on my second bottles. I have finished 2 bottles of Heavenly by Victoria's Secret.

toby_is_cute

My first perfume I finished was the small bottle of Clinique Happy. It took about 3 years. I have also finished Philosophy Amazing Grace. That one took me about 8 months. Now I am almost finished my second bottle of AG and I also am about halfway done with Pure Grace.

KikiB

The only one I've ever used up is Chanel Chance-it took me a good year or so to use it up because I really conserved it. I have a few Escada ones, however, which are in danger of being used up fairly soon, such as a half-used small bottle of Sunset Heat.