Finishing a bottle

dlongmo

I too have never finished a bottle of perfume. I love Light Blue, and the classic eternity, but have never finished a bottle
ssad.gif

IDontKnowMomo

I've finished Moschino's I Love Love, Carcharel's Amor Amor, Ralph Lauren Cool, and a couple bottles of Victoria's Secret Very Sexy.

I haven't finished a bottle in a super long time
oh.gif

I almost finished a bottle of Prada, but the bottle started leaking and when I went back to the store to get a new atomizer they gave me a whole new bottle!

Holy Rapture

I finished my first bottle ever yesterday!
greengrin.gif
It was a Stella perfume. Now, my EL Pleasures is about to get over
ssad.gif
Hehe, time to get a new one! Thankfully, I buy 1 or 2 a time
tong.gif

kittykit

I've finished Ralph by Ralph Lauren, CK Eternity, Tommy Girl, Clinique Happy, Davidoff Cool Water and almost finish DKNY Be Delicious.

I've more than 10 perfume sitting on my counter in the bathroom... and most of them are 1/2 empty
greengrin.gif
I never leave home without wearing perfume (not that I've BO.. *lol*), I just like to smell nice
smiles.gif

Peach08

i have at least 15 perfumes and i have to say that i have never been able to finish a full perfume. recently ive begun to buy the smaller bottles in the hopes that i would be able to go through the perfumes faster, but doesnt seem to be working as i find myself just buying more perfumes more often :S lol

I always finish every perfume I buy, maybe because I use them every day
smiles.gif
I usually finish them off in a seson or maybe, but only maybe I`d save some for the next.

I can never finish a bottle in less than a year. I have waaaay too many and hardly ever wear the same scent more than two days in a row.

JillBug

i am on my 3rd bottle of juicy couture and its almost gone. that was one of the first perfumes i really got into and started wearing religiously and i LOVE it!
once its down to the last few drops i hold off on using it and just use the lotion so i can make it last until christmas because that's when my mom sister and i get our perfumes
smiles.gif

Nushki

I'm about to finish my bottle of Ghost (can't remember the name... the one in a dark purple, moon-shaped bottle... Night?). I've had that for about a year or so...
I can't usually finish perfumes on my own so I share with my mother or my friend, but I completely adore this perfume so I kept it all to myself ^.^

edit__________

Oh, I just remembered that I finished a bottle of Lacoste... in about 3 years...

thiscarmen

The only perfumes I've managed to polish off (to date) are Givenchy Hot Couture, DKNY Be Delicious and Hilary Duff...With Love.

I've actually been through two bottles of Givenchy Hot Couture. It's definitely my HG scent.

bellaboomboom

I am an addict. I have a lot of perfume that I have not used up. What makes it even harder is that my Mom sends me perfumes too that she does not want anymore. Not such a bad problem, right? But then I have too much. I put them all in a dark cabinet so I think they should last. And I use perfume EVERY SINGLE DAY/A FEW TIMES A DAY! That should give you an idea of how much I have.

Right now I am 95% done with Origins Gloom Away. It's so weird that I saw this post. I took Gloom Away out this morning and said I am going to use it this week till it's gone. And I will.
yes.gif

Poupette

I have finished one bottle in my entire life, Dior Miss Dior Chérie. It was a 30 ml bottle that lasted well over a year... Got a 50 ml right after that.
greengrin.gif

I do have other fragrances that are hardly even touched that I also like, but I just can't stop using MDC!
lol.gif

I do store my fragrances in a cool box in my closet, so they won't spoil and get old.

Ankica

i have the same problem
smiles.gif

mostly, I am finishing decants faster
smiles.gif

but, since I ran out of money... there will be empty bottles soon
greengrin.gif

Hikaru-chan

I can't remember how long it took me to finish them but I've used up 1x MAC Turquatic, 1x Christina Aguilera and 1x Angel.

User67

I just finished up my second bottle of Chanel Chance. It took me over 3 years, but it was one of those huge tester sized bottles. The only other perfume I have ever finished a bottle of was Hot Couture by Givenchy, which I actually don't care for anymore. So luckily I never bought a second bottle, otherwise it would just be sitting there collectiing dust lol!

panda0410

I finish every bottle I ever buy as well! I have a stash of current faves that I'm using now but in the last 18 months I have bought and finished (all 50ml/1.4oz)

3 x Fantasy
2 x Midnight Fantasy
1 x Flowerbomb (too expensive to keep buying in copious amounts, though I did just buy another 3.4oz/100ml bottle
icon_eek.gif
)
1 x Gucci by Gucci

Today I bought Luscious Pink and M to add to my stash of other perfumes (both in 50ml). Then I'm going to buy SJP Lovely which has been on my hit list for ages and Hidden Fantasy (tried that a few weeks ago and loved it!). I am dying to try Circus Fantasy - does anyone have this and what do they think?

BEA2LS

i finished jessica simpson fancy, tommy girl back in the day, lol, several escadas, dior hypnotic poision, many of them actually

Makeup Emporium

I have a lot of perfumes that I use for a little while and then stop. Right now I have about 5 that are about 9/10 full! I really should just get rid of them as I know I'll never go back to them!

Miss QQ

I finished only one bottle of perfume I bought. It is the first serious perfume I bought, Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche, 100ml. It took me 2.5 years and I finished it last year. Now I have a few bottles of other perfumes that I am using at the same time, so it will be a while before I finish another bottle.
winks.gif

Latest posts