Finishing a bottle

Novavelle

So glad to hear I'm not the only one who has too many perfumes.

In the last 5 year's I've finished maybe 3 bottle's that I can recall.
Pink Beach (VS)
More Pink Please (VS)
Pink (VS)

I currently have 14 bottles of perfume with one in the mail as we speak, not to include the body spray's I subsitute and use as my perfume. (not to mention my bottle of Viva La Juicy that's hidden so I don't use it) I think I might have a serious perfume problem.
tong.gif

MrsAriGold

Whenever I buy Flowerbomb I seem to finish it within a few months. I must use it way too much.
I've also had a bottle of Paco Rabanne Black XS for her for about 2 months and I'm halfway through already.

MizzMelroseMood

When I was younger I only wore 1 scent at a time so I'd finish bottles, but now I buy and wear so many diffrent perfumes and body mists, it's impossible for me to finish them lol. I match my perfume to my mood instead of always wearing the same scent day after day.

InspiredBlue

I buy one scent at a time. It usually takes me a year to finish up a 50ml bottle, and two for 100ml.
smiles.gif
I have been wanting to get more perfumes, but I'm lazy in that department.

I have previously finished up:
Clinique Happy 100ml
Chanel Chance 100ml and 50ml
CK Euphora 100ml

Funny, that's my perfume history for the past 7 years then, going by my usual consumption of 50ml per year.
greengrin.gif

BEA2LS

i finished escada pacific paradise, which makes me sad

i always finish body sprays because they're cheap and i spray them like crazy.

Kragey

I only buy sample vials these days, unless there's a small cheap bottle of something I love available, because I switch my perfumes on a daily basis. I do go through sample vials, but even that takes me a little while because I switch so often!

Right now I'm close to finishing samples of Britney Spears' Curious (my sister gave it to me ages ago), Clinique Happy, Daliflor, and Amour de Cocoa. I'll never run out of my sandalwood-heavy scents because I buy tons of them. :X

amber_j

Apart from the very first bottle of perfume I was ever given (for my 13th birthday) I've finished every single fragrance I've owned.

I wear perfume every day of the week and can have between 3-10 scents on the go. I can get through a 30ml bottle in about 9 months, especially if it's a fragrance I wear for work. Something I wear less often (e.g. for evenings, dates, very hot days) can last up to 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAriGold
Whenever I buy Flowerbomb I seem to finish it within a few months. I must use it way too much.

I think there's something about Flowerbomb that makes it really easy to get used to quickly. I find I wear more of it now that I've had it for a few months than when I first bought it. No-one's complained though... yet...
tong.gif

Pure Vanity

on to my 2nd bottle of pure poison, finished 3 bottles of ckin2u love that for the daytime. kenzo flower, ck euphoia although my second bottle has been sitting there since I repurchased 2 years ago. Black xs, Just ran out of princess but that can wait till duty free spree at the airport
winks.gif

mousygiggles

In middle school:
Exclamation
All in High School:
Sunflowers
Escape
Ck One (more than one bottle)
Tommy Girl
Curve

In the last 5 years:
Curve ( hubby still loves this one)
Paris Hilton (the pink one) x2
Be Delicious x2

I got Viva la Juicy for Christmas and it is more than 1/2 gone too.

heartxcore

i finished some harajuku lovers perfumes and help! those bottles are so cute!
any ideo how to use them when they're empty?

coachdiva

I don't think I've ever finished a whole bottle. I get bored with them to quickly, that's why I have so many, so I got a different one for everyday.

xsparrow

Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy (the small version) ~2 months daily!
Britney Spears - Curious ~3 months every other day!
Vera Wang Princess ~1 year special occasions only

I have many more to go... I LOVE perfumes <3

Finlithwen

I've NEVER EVER finished a bottle, and I don't have so many, It's just I don't wear wear perfume on a daily basis, I reach for it when I'm on the mood, and it's a shame I had to throw away a half-full 50 ml. bottle of Noa (by Cacharel) perfume because It began to smell rancid after 2 years or so... from this moment on, I only purchase the smaller flanker available and I have to be very sure that I'm not going to get bored of the smell after using it a few times, which is what usually happens to me.

Mac-Guy

I've only used up my L'eau d'Issey, but it took me a few years to finish the big bottle.
I mainly use L'Eau D'Issey and I finish the large bottle within six months or so. I usually do some duty free airport shopping and I pick up a new bottle when there is a promotion.

DILLIGAF

I've finished bottles of Lolita Lempicka and Hypnotic Poison by Dior. I don't own too many perfumes but I've recently decided to only purchase roller balls of scents that I like. That way I can have many options but not have to worry about getting through so much perfume.

Finlithwen

I've finished bottles of Lolita Lempicka and Hypnotic Poison by Dior. I don't own too many perfumes but I've recently decided to only purchase roller balls of scents that I like. That way I can have many options but not have to worry about getting through so much perfume.
Great idea, let's see if I am able to stick to it, because I love perfume bottle designs...

KelseeBrianaJai

Pre-Teen Years Cool Water JLo Glow Burberry Weekend Teen Years D&G Light Blue Viva La Juicy Now None Lol I buy toooooo many to finish