FOTD catch-up: 07/24 Smokey Blue/Teal eye

KeshieShimmer

Cancer can be such a hard thing to go through, keep your head up and your mom's, it's amazing what a positive attitude can do for the healing of the body. I know someone who is a survivor, I know your mom will join their ranks.

You look beautiful as always, I'll pray for your family. God bless.

ginger9

Sorry to hear that about your mom. I hope things turn out well for her. I'll keep her in my prayers.

You look fabulous as always. Again, I am completely in love with your lips, always SO GORGEOUS and perfect.

makeba

i just love your fotds. i am praying for your mum right now!!!! Bless her family Lord!! Do your mighty will and give her family strength to fight this disease!!! in Jesus name amen!!

kimmy

i'm sorry to hear about your mother.
ssad.gif
if it's any consolation though, you look gorgeous!

Shadow

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep her and you in my prayers. Stay strong. She needs you now. We are here if you need us. Blues and greens look fabulous on you. Very pretty!

veilchen

That's an amazing look, I love the blue with the purple liner!
I'm so sorry for you and your mum, I hope everything will turn out right! My aunt is also suffering from breast cancer and just had one of her breasts partly removed, we all hope that after the chemo she'll get well again.

yummy411

i love your brows!!
great colors esp the purple on the waterline against the blue!

sorry to hear about your mom's cancer coming back. i will pray for you and your family. (((hugs)))

~*Starlicious*~

Love the look - especially the purple liner!

I understand what you're going through -- 13 yrs after his surgery, my dad's prostate cancer is back and he has abandoned "modern medicine." I will keep you and your mom in prayers.

Esperansa_b

Lovely :ilike:
So sorry to hear about your mother, hope you'll be strong for her and that everything will be alright.

Myranda

I know what you're going through right now! (My dad is diagnosed with lung cancer since march of this year) It's not fair, right..
Wish you and you family strength for these hard times. And stay positive!

You are so pretty!

Latest posts