Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I want to order something
tong.gif
but some of the RA ls names don't match from one of the links we had
ssad.gif

karin - so much for any restraint
greengrin.gif

Is this the link you're talking about or no?

Sneak Peek: Chanel Extrait de Gloss - The Next Best Thing To Going Shopping Yourself

elegant-one

Re: Chanel Discussion & Must Haves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Is this the link you're talking about or no?

Sneak Peek: Chanel Extrait de Gloss - The Next Best Thing To Going Shopping Yourself

No, it was the Cafe link. But, thanks that helps. On the cafe link it appears that she may have called Insolent ls Imaginaire ???

There is no Imaginaire lipstick on the chanel site - so yep, I am confused. It is on KS site.

And also, from the Cafe site swatches, I really don't see Fatale gloss as being a brown red ???

elegant-one

Quote:
Ah, I see...I think you are right there!

Are you getting anything? I sure wish there was free shipping

Winthrop44

Yes, I got Insouciance and Insolence glosses and Confidentielle RA. Was able to make the free shipping (not sure if that is good or bad, lol) because I was also getting a couple liners and Taupe-Delicat.

elegant-one

Quote:
Yes, I got Insouciance and Insolence glosses and Confidentielle RA. Was able to make the free shipping (not sure if that is good or bad, lol) because I was also getting a couple liners and Taupe-Delicat.

girlhaha.gif
Welll, I guess I could do that too.

I cannot decide between Fatale & Exces glosses
th_dunno.gif

Shypo

Oh, so exciting! New glosses are out! Now decisions must be made....
sigh.gif

Just a quick note to say hi to everyone - I'll be wrapped up for the next couple of days - thank you for the compliments!

Herc is the red-blonde one on the left - Riley is the big black girl on the right. They are in our convertible - one of their favorite places cuz it means bye-bye.

Elegant - thanks for the info about shipping, and boo! about Pink Clouds!!!
blah.gif
I wonder if we can do CPs? I've never done one of those.......
th_dunno.gif

Eugenia -
wavey.gif
- welcome back!! I'm happy to see you!!
yes.gif
I'm so happy you had a great time with your mom! Enjoy your dad's visit next week!!

ISa - hugs and kisses to you and your boys - I hope Konan is feeling better!!
th_hug.gif

Winthrop -
wavey.gif
- where have you been? We've miissed you!! Thanks for the info!!

Nora, now don't be a stranger - even on a no-buy, we love having you around - congrats on the new gloss and Chintz!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Almus, sorry to hear about the lack of new collections there - I hope you are able to find what you want at the larger mall.......
weeping.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
girlhaha.gif
Welll, I guess I could do that too.

I cannot decide between Fatale & Exces glosses
th_dunno.gif

Well I think want Exces eventually myself
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
Winthrop -
wavey.gif
- where have you been? We've miissed you!! Thanks for the info!!

I was away for awhile and then I got the flu...still have it, really.
ssad.gif
I haven't caught up here yet, but
wavey.gif
to all!

stv578

Elegant, we definitely have an extra room in the house, so feel free to visit anytime! We've got all sorts of shopping very close by!

Eugenia, I managed to make it through the 3 day no-sugar challenge, now I need to do it on a regular basis. Funny how taking sugar out of the diet actually results in more energy!

Cheryl, I will definitely check in here daily. Hopefully I can resist temptation for a while! But the motivation is there now, we have so many things to get for the house still, and it's back-to-school time now, which has meant lots of clothes, school stuff for the kids, and i still need to get them their winter gear!

Hypathya

Now you're all excited for the new Extrait de Gloss and I still have no idea when I'm supposed to get the fall collection!!
sigh.gif

Quote:
Eugenia - - welcome back!! I'm happy to see you!! I'm so happy you had a great time with your mom! Enjoy your dad's visit next week!!

Hi Cheryl!! Herc definitely looks like a funny, easy going boy!! Riley it's gorgeous!!

I sure will darling, I'll make the most of the two days I'll have with him!!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
ssad.gif
I haven't caught up
here yet, but
wavey.gif
to all!

Hope you feel better soon, hun!!
th_kiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
Elegant, we definitely have an extra room in the house, so feel free to visit anytime! We've got all sorts of shopping very close by!

Eugenia, I managed to make it through the 3 day no-sugar challenge, now I need to do it on a regular basis. Funny how taking sugar out of the diet actually results in more energy!

Cheryl, I will definitely check in here daily. Hopefully I can resist temptation for a while! But the motivation is there now, we have so many things to get for the house still, and it's back-to-school time now, which has meant lots of clothes, school stuff for the kids, and i still need to get them their winter gear!

Glad you made it!!
pompom.gif
Hope you can manage with a no sugar life!!
pompom.gif

Even if you're in a no buy, don't dare to leave us!! This place rocks because of you!!
winkiss.gif
And we're all so excited for you with your new home, we need the details to enjoy with you!!
heart2.gif

Hypathya

Just when I was feeling better...

Today it's my mom's birthday and I won't be with her.
ssad.gif
cry.gif
weeping.gif

Even when we celebrated last weekend, I totally hate it!!!
angry.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Me too! I went by the counter today, (i was supposed to be looking at bedding and towels!) and the SA that knows me well was there. She said she could sell the glosses now, but she didn't have any testers! Welll... I am now the proud owner of Imaginaire!
So... here is my vow right now that I will be on a no-buy (except for foundation) until the Christmas holidays.

Oh, and of the new glosses, Confidence is supposedly LE as well, but none of the rest.

I'm excited now to get a cabinet to store my collection in the new house! Something only you ladies on here would understand, lol!

You got the new gloss so soon!
th_DANCE.gif
Why does Confidence have to be LE? I like it the most from the swatches. I want Confidence and Emoi. And maybe Imaginaire/Insolence and Exces.

So exciting! Hope to see pics of your new cabinet with your collection! And I hope you stay strong and stick with your no-buy.
th_hug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Hi ladies!!
wavey.gif
I missed you all so much!!
kissy.gif

Mom left on sunday morning and I was a bit heartbroken
weeping.gif
It's so difficult to have her gone... On the bright side, dad has a meeting here next week so now I'm looking forward to his visit.
th_e2cloud9.gif

Hello! Welcome back!
th_hug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Ugh, that totally sucks. Is Pink Cloud perm in Asia?

The last I asked, two different MAs told me it is. Time will tell if it's true.

Quote:
tong.gif

ssad.gif
I haven't caught up here yet, but
wavey.gif
to all!

Get well soon!
th_hug.gif

Miss QQ

All the extrait de gloss, new n/p and new RA are labeled LE!
icon_eek.gif
My wallet is scared because I have to get them all now! The new RAs look gorgeous!

coconut

So it sounds like Canada will soon get the new glosses then. We seem to be getting things later on the West Coast, but you never know. It's kinda of too soon for me anyway because I just bought my fall stuff last week! At least the US got a bit of a break in between! I definitely hope these glosses aren't LE as there are quite a few that I want.

Thanks to those who have looked for Mythic. I will ask about it next time I'm at the counter.

Let us know how you like your purchases Winthrop. I am very interested in Insouciance, Insolence, and Taupe-Delicat.

I've decided I really like the colour of Taupe Grise, but not sure how I feel about it with my dark circles. I feel like it isn't really "taupe" at all, but more of a purple-grey and the purple kind of brings out the purple in my undereye circles. I'm going to keep wearing it though because it is a beautiful colour with great pigmentation and texture! But I don't think I will be buying Enigma since it has more purple-y shades. Seems most of the fall stuff won't be LE anyway, so I don't think I'll be buying anything else for now.

stv578

Quote:

Even if you're in a no buy, don't dare to leave us!! This place rocks because of you!!
winkiss.gif
And we're all so excited for you with your new home, we need the details to enjoy with you!!
heart2.gif

friends.gif
Aww, thanks hon! I feel even more excited when you guys post such nice comments!

Quote:
Just when I was feeling better...

ssad.gif
cry.gif
weeping.gif

Even when we celebrated last weekend, I totally hate it!!!
angry.gif

th_cheerup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ

So exciting! Hope to see pics of your new cabinet with your collection! And I hope you stay strong and stick with your no-buy.

Thanks, it'll definitely be hard!

Coconut, don't be afraid of Enigma! I have dark circles too, I lessen the appearance with concealer and while the shades in this quad are smokey, they really don't make me looked tired or look bruisy! I didn't get taupe gris though, because I did think that could look more ruddy.

Miss QQ

^^ Staying away from this thread will help, but we will miss you here!

I agree, unlike Kaska Beige, Enigma doesn't make me look tired. In fact, it opens up my eyes, and makes my eyes look bigger!
love.gif

Shadowy Lady

Hope everyone is doing well, popping my head to say hi
smiles.gif

My father in law is visiting us from the Caribbean this week and my work is super busy at the same time. I don't get to come online as often but when I do I always visit this thread and read all ur posts
smiles.gif

I cannot wait for the new glosses!

elegant-one

Quote:
tong.gif

th_hug.gif
This morning, I still cannot decide between Exces & Fatale
th_dunno.gif

Quote:

Alrighty then, I will pack up & then swing by to get Cheryl a la Thelma & Louise...& off to visit
tong.gif
Seriously, that would be a lot of fun.

Oh, & on the sugar thing - yep, see what I mean. Then if you add the good foods & exercise you get even more energy. Thats what I'm talkin about
smiles.gif
My energy has energy

Quote:
ssad.gif
cry.gif
weeping.gif

Awww my dear
th_hug.gif
I really empathize with you

Quote:
Oh, so exciting! New glosses are out! Now decisions must be made....
sigh.gif

Elegant - thanks for the info about shipping, and boo! about Pink Clouds!!!
blah.gif
I wonder if we can do CPs? I've never done one of those.......
th_dunno.gif

the info!!

I'm getting the pinks for sure
greengrin.gif
but I cannot decide this morning. Bummed me out, last night I loaded up my chanel cart & my total only came to $149.00 - A dollar short of free shipping
nope.gif

Doggies love to go bye bye don't they.
heart.gif

I'm going to call NY to see if I can get some help on the Pink Cloud issue - we need Pink Clouds in our lives not dark ones
yes.gif

bis

Quote:
th_hug.gif
This morning, I still cannot decide between Exces & Fatale
th_dunno.gif

Éxes is a real red, Fatale is a darker red.
I liked Éxes better. Although that might not really keep me away.

Latest posts