smiles.gif
yahoo.gif
<~~~really no longer these!

angry.gif
th_dunno.gif
currently these

TealAngel

OMG!

There are telephone/cable guys working on the poles outside! They better not shut them off now! AHHH!!!

th_dunno.gif
angry.gif

smiles.gif
have to smile at all this..only because it confirms Im crazy about *LE* polish

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one

On a funny note - dh is still checking the site for me
girlhaha.gif
About every 5-10 minutes I hear, 'it's not working yet'. (I didn't tell him to stop so I could keep doing my thang)
lol.gif

th_LMAO.gif
oh Elegant, you are so lucky
yes.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
th_LMAO.gif
oh Elegant, you are so lucky
yes.gif

greengrin.gif
I can be so ornery though
tong.gif

but yes, I feel very blessed with him.

Hypathya

ohthedrama4vi.gif
I'm kinda jealous because I can't order online
cutey.gif
. Hope you all get your hands on the Khakis you want!!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
If I was ever in doubt of wanting the Khaki polishes, one photo changed all of that.

Check this out: Chanel Les Khakis De Chanel Nail Polishes for Fashion’s Night Out | All Lacquered Up

That camo look on the middle nail is AWESOME! I love all 3 colors together! Hopefully I'll be able to get these with no problems.

drools.gif
Want them... but Khaki Rose looks just like Madness
th_dunno.gif

Quad wise... get Reflets d'Ombre!! It's GORGEOUS and more appropriate for fall. If you have Mystic Eyes and Enigma, you already have some neutrals to play with.
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha
TI just love the packaging -- the 'lil boxes and bags. I can't bear to throw them away, yet I don't want to show up an an episode of "Hoarders" lol!

lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
Eugenia, thank you for your kind words! You are the sweetest!
heart.gif

Love you, dearest!!
th_kiss.gif
heart2.gif
I just hope you and your family feel a bit better and find comfort in the love you share
th_e2cloud9.gif
How's your other puppy doing?? Hope he's fine and doesn't miss Herc terribly.
kissy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Thanks! My counter will be getting Soho! I was at the new stand alone Chanel Beauty store and my favourite MA was there. She told me I will get Soho next month!
th_happy1.gif

Those of you who are thinking of skipping Brun, I think you should consider it again. As with ALU, I suggest getting Vert or Brun. Brun is actually the most complex colour out of the three! It is not straight up brown or olive, and not as warm as it looks in some swatches.

IMG_3977.jpg

Thanks for that amazing picture!!
yummy.gif
I'm getting Brun and Vert!!
yes.gif
Rose still looks like Madness to me!!
kissy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
Hi Michelle - I am hanging in there - each day gets a bit easier - I miss him terribly and have constant reminders, which isn't easy, but I have my pictures and certainly have him in my heart. Thank you for your thoughts....
th_hug.gif

th_cheerup.gif
th_kiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
OMG, crazy mosquitos! The one on my collar bone is driving me nuts!!! I put some cream on it and covered it with a band-aid so I won't scratch it and my hubby said it looks like I'm trying to cover-up a poorly aimed hickey!
lol.gif

I think I might be leaning towards the Reflets D'Ombre quad, but I'm still totally clueless. I'll have to venture out when my "hickey" goes away and check them out in person.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
a hickey!!

Do get Reflets D'Ombre!! You won't regret it!!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I'm glad to hear you're doing better. It is difficult when we lose our furry buddies, but the time spent with them is sooooo worth it.

Speaking of furry buddies, I have an incredibly needy cat sitting with me eagerly (I'm so sure he is
th_wink3.gif
) awaiting Les Khakis. I swear, the two of them take turns being my shadow!

iagree.gif

I wish a had a kitten who waited for makeup with me!!
th_e2cloud9.gif
sigh.gif

TealAngel

OMG! I was finally able to get through more than one checkout page on Chanel.com!! Chanel finally let me buy Khaki Vert
heart.gif
The checkout pages load painfully slow, but they will eventually load. My advice to all, keep trying! Don't give up!

NOTE: MAKE SURE you check your total before your final checkout! The first time they charged me twice for one bottle of polish...glad I caught it. But, I had to start the slow process over again!

~~sending you all positive thoughts~~

still this~~>
angry.gif
th_dunno.gif

I got my confirmation email...praying they don't send me another one cancelling my order because of any unexpected happenings
creeping back up to these thought~~>
th_DANCE.gif
smiles.gif
yahoo.gif

Hypathya

^Enjoy your goodies sweetie!! Hope they arrive home soon!
winkiss.gif

Meanwhile, sick of it ... I went to check and swatch Madness...
nonono.gif
It's more dark and reddish than Khaki Rose... Three Khakis for me!!
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif

TealAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
^Enjoy your goodies sweetie!! Hope they arrive home soon!
winkiss.gif

Meanwhile, sick of it ... I went to check and swatch Madness...
nonono.gif
It's more dark and reddish than Khaki Rose... Three Khakis for me!!
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif

I hope you get the khaki colors you want! I was starting to like Khaki Brun, with all those swatches out now, but I had to resist because spending $75 in one month on poilish is extreme for me personally ( I already bought Steel last wk)! Have you looked at Temptalia's swatch of Brun? It's the best swatch out there of that shade, in my opinion.

still this after all this madness
angry.gif

slowly getting to this
th_DANCE.gif

Winthrop44

elegant, try clearing your cache & deleting all passwords - maybe even restart your computer - and then start from scratch on Chanel. That's worked for me at times when the bag does those bizarre things.

TealAngel

There is a post-er, or I should say, there are post-ers who have ordered the khaki colors from Saks in NYC. One said shipping was $7.50...not too bad, I guess!

For any of you fed up with Chanel.com and want a different way of getting them this Saks! Oh, and as a bonus, she said the MA's were nice over the phone! I think we can all use top notch customer service at this point!

The phone # for Saks in NYC is 1-212-753-4000

post on this thread if you try and have better luck with this Saks!

smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
elegant, try clearing your cache & deleting all passwords - maybe even restart your computer - and then start from scratch on Chanel. That's worked for me at times when the bag does those bizarre things.

I've been turning my computer on and off, and I'm having the same problem as elegant. I think if you're just buying one thing, the sale will go through, albeit frustratingly.

TealAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44

I agree with this...I had to start over on Chanel.com a few times until I had better luck...by this I mean going to the very first page where you select your country...then hitting makeup and so on

TealAngel

I DON'T BELIEVE this!! They took the khaki colors completely off Chanel's site!

What does that do to orders (in the minority...purseblog.com has posted minor success) that were already placed!?

Hopefully Chanel is just counting orders that were placed before moving on...

mikri75

Well I FINALLY placed my order
yahoo.gif
, I caved and got khaki vert as well as khaki rose
drools.gif
Now the wait for the confirmation
thmbup.gif
/cancellation
thmbdn.gif
notice!!

D

color_lover456

omg this is so frustrating...i just got home from grocery shopping, and am quickly trying to buy the khaki verts from chanel's site while cooking dinner...and now the whole thing is nowhere to be found! seriously...chanel's clientele isn't even that large...i doubt it's more than a couple thousand people!

TealAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by color_lover456
omg this is so frustrating...i just got home from grocery shopping, and am quickly trying to buy the khaki verts from chanel's site while cooking dinner...and now the whole thing is nowhere to be found! seriously...chanel's clientele isn't even that large...i doubt it's more than a couple thousand people!

Did you forget about those evil-bayers?

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I've been turning my computer on and off, and I'm having the same problem as elegant. I think if you're just buying one thing, the sale will go through, albeit frustratingly.

Just try again. I cleared my cache, closed my browser, only put 1 np & 1 ls in the cart & it very slowly went through the process & it worked! My order went through.

I think it only showed the 1 np in the cart, but when I went to checkout - the ls was in the cart.
th_dunno.gif

just got my order confirmation email.

TealAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by color_lover456

color_lover, did you see my above post? I posted that a few people from purseblog.com have had success from ordering at the Saks store in NYC. They noted the MA's on the phone have been nice! ...and shipping was $7.50 one posted.

# for Saks in NYC is 1-212-753-4000

Good luck!!

angry.gif
/
smiles.gif