General Chanel Chat

color_lover456

GAAAAAAAAH....i can add to cart fine but when i try to checkout, even just with one item, it takes forever to change the page and when i finally get to the first checkout page sequence it says that there is nothing in my cart gaaaah gah gah

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by color_lover456
haha well he is a very vain cat...by bf calls him the Bill Clinton cat...he leads his cat pack (the neighbor regularly takes in strays) and is always diplomatic with his sharp claws...and is a HUGE chick magnet loves rubbing up on us...

lol.gif
girlhaha.gif
the Bill Clinton cat!

purrtykitty

Finally got my second order submitted. I just had to keep adding things (sometimes more than once for it to take), but I eventually got it done. I did get a confirmations for both orders, so I hope they won't be cancelled. I tried to put the Soho quad in my bag (even though it's back ordered) and I could get it in the bag at the bottom, but it wouldn't show up in my bag when I checked out (I tried a couple of different times). Oh well, I'll just try again when the site is up and running normally.

color_lover456

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Finally got my second order submitted. I just had to keep adding things (sometimes more than once for it to take), but I eventually got it done. I did get a confirmations for both orders, so I hope they won't be cancelled. I tried to put the Soho quad in my bag (even though it's back ordered) and I could get it in the bag at the bottom, but it wouldn't show up in my bag when I checked out (I tried a couple of different times). Oh well, I'll just try again when the site is up and running normally.

GAH i still haven't gotten my first order through....gah gah gah

color_lover456

ok so i gave the cat some tuna (who can resist a Bill Clinton cat?) and i left the opened can of tuna can on the floor by me and my boyfriend's roommate gave me a really weird look b/c it looks like i was eating raw tuna out of a can watching the jay leno show

purrtykitty

I had to shut my computer down and use a different browser to get my second order to go through. Even then, my first item didn't show up until I'd tried to add two more items...and then I had to go back and add those AGAIN! It took me a good hour this second time around to get my order submitted.

Good luck! Orders are able to be submitted, they just take forever.

color_lover456

Quote:
I had to shut my computer down and use a different browser to get my second order to go through. Even then, my first item didn't show up until I'd tried to add two more items...and then I had to go back and add those AGAIN! It took me a good hour this second time around to get my order submitted.

Good luck! Orders are able to be submitted, they just take forever.

lol trying every single combination of computers/actions is our best strategy right now? shouldn't we have a better strategy than that?

color_lover456

are emotive and excessive limited edition? it doesn't say so on the rouge allure homepage but the rouge allure extrait page they are...

anyone see anything wrong with this picture? i am willing to give my money to this brand and take the time to learn more about it but for some reason they are too elusive for me to do either...

Miss QQ

^^ The MAs at my counters are saying all the extrait de gloss and RAs and nps are perm.

I hope you ladies ordering online will be able to get what you want.
th_hug.gif
So stressful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Meanwhile, sick of it ... I went to check and swatch Madness...
nonono.gif
It's more dark and reddish than Khaki Rose... Three Khakis for me!!
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif

iagree.gif
I just saw Madness at the counter yesterday and it is darker.
yes.gif
More new about nail polishes, I've been to two counters to look for Cosmic Violine but both didn't have it. I guess it is discontinued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
If something works for me tomorrow, then so be it. Elegant, if the last few days weren't a fog, I could tell you what lipstick I ordered, but I think it was Emotive. Cannot remember, and I'm too pooped to go look it up
winks.gif
. I based my decision on KarlaSugar's swatches.....I'll let you know once I look at my order summary tomorrow......I think it arrives Monday.

I'm very keen on picking up Emotive too! Hope to hear about it from you soon!

Hypathya

Quote:

thmbup.gif
I hope everything goes on smoothly and you get both orders at home in no time. Oh! and hope you'll be able to get the Soho quad!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by color_lover456
ok so i gave the cat some tuna (who can resist a Bill Clinton cat?) and i left the opened can of tuna can on the floor by me and my boyfriend's roommate gave me a really weird look b/c it looks like i was eating raw tuna out of a can watching the jay leno show

girlhaha.gif
Certainly, not you!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
iagree.gif
I just saw Madness at the counter yesterday and it is darker.
yes.gif
More new about nail polishes, I've been to two counters to look for Cosmic Violine but both didn't have it. I guess it is discontinued.

I'm very keen on picking up Emotive too! Hope to hear about it from you soon!

kissy.gif
Cosmic Violine was LE with Lumieres Celestes from last year's summer. I've seen it not long ago at a counter
th_dunno.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Oh, I'll keep checking back this weekend, just in case.
smiles.gif

Karin, you know I am crossing my fingers!!

Could you get now everything??

Camnagem

Quote:
Quad wise... get Reflets d'Ombre!! It's GORGEOUS and more appropriate for fall. If you have Mystic Eyes and Enigma, you already have some neutrals to play with.
winkiss.gif

Thanks for the good advice!
friends.gif
th_kiss.gif

As long as I love it in person as much as I think I will, this will be the quad I get! Yay!

Quote:
The Khaki and Soho collections have both been removed. Probably to curb traffic to the site so that it can be repaired. I would expect the stuff to be down all weekend while the webmasters get things settled, and inventory can be done for Soho. I would expect an apology e-mail from Chanel, as well.

This is crazy! It's after 3am here my time (5am Eastern) and the site is still a total mess. I'm able to see the new polishes only when I look at the nails section. No collection page, and there is no SOHO anywhere to be found either.
wacko.gif

When I add them to my bag they show up and then vanish, but my total is at $475...for 3 polishes. What a mess.
lol.gif

I'll try re-starting and all of that before I give up for the night/morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
BTW - at the last minute, I changed my mine & got Emotive ls instead of excessive
th_dunno.gif
I hope I love it
th_dunno.gif
I really liked the pics & swatches & my saks lady said it is really pretty & they were sold out of it. I hope I did the right thing

Emotive is the l/s I got right away! I'll try to get some swatches up this weekend. I really, really like it and I think it'll be stunning on you!
heart.gif

Camnagem

Ok so...order placed!
sigh.gif

The site is working great for me now (fast, no sticking anywhere, no vanishing items). The SOHO and Khaki collections are still hidden, but the NP's are available in the actual nails section so no biggie.

I ordered all 3 polishes and Excessive RA. Then I figured I'd get the Taupe e/s duo (because I keep thinking it would be great with that red lip for a retro pin-up look which I LOVE) and I was so close to free shipping I stuck in Emoi RAEDG.
whistle.gif

Even with all of the site BS, I can't wait for this order. I'll be rocking that red lip/nude eye look in Vegas for a special night out for our anniversary...can't wait!

Happy Saturday ladies, I'm off in a bit to get ready for a full football weekend!
th_happy1.gif

ETA: Oops! I got Emoi, not Imaginaire RAEDG...I was waffling between the 2 and obviously didn't remember which one I decided on (just checked my e-mail confirmation)!
lol.gif

TheTeenageMuse

Stv578- Where did you get your SOHO lipcolours?

I'm pretty pissed off. I called Holts and they said Soho was on sale so I ran down there and asked where the RAL and RC were. And the MUA is like "Ohhh we don't have them yet, but the Bay does."
So I ran to the Bay and asked about them and she shows me the freaking Extrait glosses. And I'm like :| I felt as though both times the MUAs thought I didn't know what I was talking about but no. Obviously they didn't. Ughh, I'm so upset. Is Canada just not going to get them?

This was at the Yonge/Bloor locations BTW.

And that Camo nail look is to die for.

elegant-one

Quote:
Dear Lord! It took me a good 20+ minutes to check out!! I had to place the items in my bag, go to the checkout page, then continue shopping. Still waiting for the confirmation e-mail.

Now I have to do it again!

Quote:

All I can say is
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_roll1.gif

Dear heavens after all that - you better get your orders
angry.gif

And on the site - dh noted to me that the Chrome Browser , everything was lighten fast & loaded whereas with Firefox it didn't. He was able to get the cart to work on his computer but I couldn't (earlier when we started to order) hmmm

stv578

Teenage Muse, I didn't get any SOHO lipcolours!!! I did ask for a CP for Steel n/p, but nothing else. The Holt's at yorkdale said the collection was exclusive to the flagship store only, and I cannot make my way downtown between work and my kids, so it's not an option.

The lady at the Holt's yesterday was telling me about the "new" glosses that are coming out next month!!! I asked her if she meant the RE Extrait glosses, and she said yes. I asked her if she was aware that the Bay's had them for a while now?! So not sure what kind of agreement Chanel has with Holts and the Bay, but obviously they both get their picks for certain collections!!!

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
All I can say is
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_roll1.gif

Dear heavens after all that - you better get your orders
angry.gif

And on the site - dh noted to me that the Chrome Browser , everything was lighten fast & loaded whereas with Firefox it didn't. He was able to get the cart to work on his computer but I couldn't (earlier when we started to order) hmmm

Seriously, while none of us were on here swearing away, I know in my mind I was swearing like a trucker!!! Seriously though, what is up with such a crappy site. Then again, what is up with Canadians not even being able to order online? I WANT THE TRUTH!

(Sorry, but i love that scene in a Few Good Men!).

elegant-one

Quote:
Nothing stops Momma Spy!!
greengrin.gif
girlhaha.gif

nonono.gif
No is NOT an option for me
greengrin.gif
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo

If something works for me tomorrow, then so be it. Elegant, if the last few days weren't a fog, I could tell you what lipstick I ordered, but I think it was Emotive. Cannot remember, and I'm too pooped to go look it up
winks.gif
. I based my decision on KarlaSugar's swatches.....I'll let you know once I look at my order summary tomorrow......I think it arrives Monday.

Really?! Let me know what you think when you are able
th_hug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem

Emotive is the l/s I got right away! I'll try to get some swatches up this weekend. I really, really like it and I think it'll be stunning on you!
heart.gif

I was hell bent on Excessive, but changed my mind at the last minute
lol.gif
Well, now I feel like I made a good choice (even though I will eventually get Excessive) So you really like the color on? Is it like a raspberry red on?

You are so funny & sweet - glad you were able to get your goodies in the wee hours of the morning
girlhaha.gif

oh, & the mosquito hickey
lol.gif
I bet that little bugger feels happy

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
Seriously, while none of us were on here swearing away, I know in my mind I was swearing like a trucker!!! Seriously though, what is up with such a crappy site. Then again, what is up with Canadians not even being able to order online? I WANT THE TRUTH!

(Sorry, but i love that scene in a Few Good Men!).

^
girlhaha.gif

What a freakin nightmare just to get makeup
th_crazy.gif
Yeah, why can't you guys order online - I would be asking someone. Want me to call CS & ask
lol.gif

Karin had my sympathy last night. I felt like I was
sweatdrop.gif
right along with her. I can't wait to hear what you think of Steel! I think I'm going to do my nails with it today.