General Chanel Chat

TealAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Just try again. I cleared my cache, closed my browser, only put 1 np & 1 ls in the cart & it very slowly went through the process & it worked! My order went through.

I think it only showed the 1 np in the cart, but when I went to checkout - the ls was in the cart.
th_dunno.gif

just got my order confirmation email.

Oh Im happy for you! I pray our orders are safe!
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

The Khaki and Soho collections have both been removed. Probably to curb traffic to the site so that it can be repaired. I would expect the stuff to be down all weekend while the webmasters get things settled, and inventory can be done for Soho. I would expect an apology e-mail from Chanel, as well.

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
The Khaki and Soho collections have both been removed. Probably to curb traffic to the site so that it can be repaired. I would expect the stuff to be down all weekend while the webmasters get things settled, and inventory can be done for Soho. I would expect an apology e-mail from Chanel, as well.

Well that sucks.

elegant-one

BTW - at the last minute, I changed my mine & got Emotive ls instead of excessive
th_dunno.gif
I hope I love it
th_dunno.gif
I really liked the pics & swatches & my saks lady said it is really pretty & they were sold out of it. I hope I did the right thing

color_lover456

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealAngel
color_lover, did you see my above post? I posted that a few people from purseblog.com have had success from ordering at the Saks store in NYC. They noted the MA's on the phone have been nice! ...and shipping was $7.50 one posted.

# for Saks in NYC is 1-212-753-4000

Good luck!!

angry.gif
/
smiles.gif

The Chanel page on Saks now is a 404.

elegant-one

Quote:

Don't let that stop you!!! - I had that happen & it came back or you can click the back button. It actually happened a few times that both of those collections were removed or disappeared but reappeared

stv578

Quote:
Oh, I'll keep checking back this weekend, just in case.
smiles.gif

Karin, I just went on the site a few times, the first time there was no Soho or Khaki, second time there was an error message, but when I went on again, they were both there.

TealAngel

Well, Im pooped (spelling, anyone?) from this fiasco! I will catch you Chanel girls on here sometime this weekend!

~~sending positve thoughts to everyone that they can order and that their orders stay once ordered~~
th_hug.gif

Try the Saks in NYC! Some people have had succes their today! Phone #'s in an above post!

Can anyone post something funny? I need a laugh! and no, Chanel cannot be in the laugh!

Hypathya

Quote:

Hopefully it'll get repaired!!

You girls should all receive an apology e-mail from Chanel!! And a promise this won't happen again. They can afford to have a superb web site!!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Don't let that stop you!!! - I had that happen & it came back or you can click the back button. It actually happened a few times that both of those collections were removed or disappeared but reappeared

Nothing stops Momma Spy!!
greengrin.gif
girlhaha.gif

color_lover456

something not chanel related as i try for the 10th time to load the website... the neighbor's cat always jumps on our balcony and is mewing at me right now...he is soooo cute!

stv578

I think it's working now, i was able to add one to the bag and it showed the right amount. Give it another go!

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by color_lover456
something not chanel related as i try for the 10th time to load the website... the neighbor's cat always jumps on our balcony and is mewing at me right now...he is soooo cute!

How cute is that!! Maybe he wants to wait for Chanel with you!!
winkiss.gif

Shypo

I decided they're not getting any more of my money tonight - I ordered the SOHO polishes (x2, it turns out) so I think that will do me for awhile, since I don't do my nails that often. I just got back from my book club meeting (which I really was not in the mood to attend, but oh well) and just figured I didn't need the stress.

If something works for me tomorrow, then so be it. Elegant, if the last few days weren't a fog, I could tell you what lipstick I ordered, but I think it was Emotive. Cannot remember, and I'm too pooped to go look it up
winks.gif
. I based my decision on KarlaSugar's swatches.....I'll let you know once I look at my order summary tomorrow......I think it arrives Monday.

color_lover456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
How cute it's that!! Maybe he wants to wait for Chanel with you!!
winkiss.gif

haha well he is a very vain cat...by bf calls him the Bill Clinton cat...he leads his cat pack (the neighbor regularly takes in strays) and is always diplomatic with his sharp claws...and is a HUGE chick magnet loves rubbing up on us...

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I think it's working now, i was able to add one to the bag and it showed the right amount. Give it another go!

Dear Lord! It took me a good 20+ minutes to check out!! I had to place the items in my bag, go to the checkout page, then continue shopping. Still waiting for the confirmation e-mail.

Now I have to do it again!

Latest posts