General Chanel Chat

Monsy

I just ordered new cleansing oil! i am so excited to try it. they have new cleanser, toner, cleansing milk too (up on nordies)

brightfairy

I've been considering getting the Chanel Elegance blush for a while now. It seems to be a really good peachy nude. I already have Golden Sun and Orchid Rose, is Elegance different enough from those to be worth purchasing? Is Elegance close in color to Jersey? In some swatches they seem identical in others Jersey seems to be darker.

Thanks

I would consider you getting it. It's one of my favourite blushes, really different from Golden Sun (lighter, more subtle,more peachy but not too peachy) and -- which is important -- as far as I'm concerned totally different from Jersey which I own but don't like at all (the colour is not versatile enough for me , just so 'one-dimensional').

What I really like about Elegance is that you can use it over or with any darker blush (but it's not a highlighter, just a very variable 'go for glow-colour') and also with any bronzer.
Actually, I use it 'side by side' or over some older 'Les beiges'-Bronzers (desperately waiting for the new ones...).

So I would say: Go for it. I'm considering a back-up.

Monsy

I've been considering getting the Chanel Elegance blush for a while now. It seems to be a really good peachy nude. I already have Golden Sun and Orchid Rose, is Elegance different enough from those to be worth purchasing? Is Elegance close in color to Jersey? In some swatches they seem identical in others Jersey seems to be darker.

Thanks
DSC0004-300x292.jpg

L-R : Jersey , Elegance, Golden sun, Orchid rose

Erena

DSC03731.JPG DSC03733.JPG Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur 2018 Summer Collection
The swatch on my hand is N21 Rose Warmwood. DSC03732.JPG

Latest posts