General Chanel Chat

r0mini0n

They put the two Les Beiges powders up on our website as Avant-Première, but they're not available to order yet.
They've been put under highlighters (POUDRE BELLE MINE ILLUMINATRICE), the light one is called Sand and the darker one is Sunset. The two liquids were also put as highlighters, no sign of the eyeshadow or anything.

Anyways Chanel has shut delivery down here, so you can order the things that are available but they won't ship it until safer times.

Dreamsfashion

I’m glad it comes in a different bottle now. I dropped the old bottle completely full and lost half of it on a hotel bathroom floor. I may or may not have cried real tears. I’ve switched from powder to liquid highlighters and considering trying the lighter color too.

r0mini0n

Did anyone here pick up the darker colour (Sunset) of the new Les Beiges collection? I'm waiting to order it anxiously but I saw a Michele Wang video where she said it's very golden, and I'm not sure if I like that. If anyone has it, is it comparable to the Les Beiges Luminous ones (with the striped pattern) ?

javadoo

Did anyone here pick up the darker colour (Sunset) of the new Les Beiges collection? I'm waiting to order it anxiously but I saw a Michele Wang video where she said it's very golden, and I'm not sure if I like that. If anyone has it, is it comparable to the Les Beiges Luminous ones (with the striped pattern) ?
I ordered it but it hasn't shipped yet.

LoriJay

I saw on ChicProfile there will be a promo of 3 Joues Contraste for Fall w a limited edition burgundy logo. They are re-promoted shades including the awful red rouge profound. I was so excited to have new Chanel to look forward to it and all it is is really Luca Picca trying to put her stamp on it.

Latest posts