Get Your Dark Lip On!

Medgal07

I'm sitting this one out (multiple reasons- I get itchy with 30-day challenges and end up resenting them, and I'm also feeling nude lips as of late) but totally here for the pictures and ideas. Y'all are creative!
:wavey:​Hey Starletta--that's how I started feeling about the year-long lipstick challenge--total fail for me. Can you imagine wearing your all time favorite lipstick just once in 365 days. I was too weak for that one.

Day 5, decided to give NYX Wicked Lippie in Envy a test run. Even though I just came back from a friend's house, might as well finish off my day with a lip colour that some people might call vampy. Some may call it bold, and others... Whatever...

View attachment 50485
Marsha this is one that I don't have but you are totally rocking it!!!

Medgal07

I've been in holiday mode and super busy with holiday stuff but I'm staying on theme. Saturday I wore KVD Vampira, which I really like, and Sunday I wore MAC Talk That Talk.

Marsha Pomells

You are just so damn beautiful in everything!!! :heart:

Awww that's so kind of you---thanks Jen!

Beautiful.[/QUOTE]MThanks marsha!!

Looking good Marsha!!! I totally forgot about PC----nice to revisit these oldies!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks, it's one of my most used lipsticks. It's good to go back to the oldies every now and then.
:wavey:​Hey Starletta--that's how I started feeling about the year-long lipstick challenge--total fail for me. Can you imagine wearing your all time favorite lipstick just once in 365 days. I was too weak for that one.

Marsha this is one that I don't have but you are totally rocking it!!!

I know that I don't have enough lipsticks just to wear one a day... I would give up after around 3 months or something.

Thanks. I got Envy on a whim, and if I could wear Disciple or Poe out in public... Envy can be worn too. It's a really cool metallic blurple.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Rushing to get to an appointment, but was able to squeeze in day 4... Punk Couture....

View attachment 50460

I love Punk Couture on you! That makes me want to wear mine sometime this week.

I've been in holiday mode and super busy with holiday stuff but I'm staying on theme. Saturday I wore KVD Vampira, which I really like, and Sunday I wore MAC Talk That Talk.

Nice! I need to wear Talk That Talk again.

Marsha Pomells

I'm doing well in this challenge. Day 6 and I'm rocking shade 143, by another British company called Barry M. It now needs to be depotted, as it broke while I was applying it... Sad times :tear: :tear: :tear:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 80

Prettypackages

I don't think I jumped in until the 5th, but I've been wearing my vamps all month.

12/2 rouge noir
12/3 Bite lipstick that I made, it's a burgundy color
12/4 darkroom
12/5 Berry Black Friday, I call it Black Berry Molasses b/c that song popped in my head when I got it. (don't ask) LOL
12/6 no makeup
12/7 TF Wes.

Marsha Pomells

awww damn, what happened to your phone?

Today I wore boyfriend stealer. Kinda patchy, but a nice shade.

This...

View attachment 50526

My cousin knows someone, who can fix it on the cheap. Otherwise, I have to go to the Apple Store next week (appointment booked) and fork out £90+ to reattach the screen. The phone still works, but no screen :tear:

I bet Boyfriend Stealer looked wicked on you, sans the streaks. I got Boyfriend Stealer, but haven't got round to wearing it properly... Well my hand wore it, not my lips yet.

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

Oh, no! Same thing happened to my phone yesterday! Mine fell in the parking lot and got ran over. :mecry:

Major ouch. Hopefully, someone can fix my phone pretty soonish. And hopefully on the cheap too.

Day 7, rocking Boyfriend Stealer. Gonna have to take pics when my phone is fixed, looks weird taking selfies on an iPad.

Latest posts