Get Your Dark Lip On!

lilinah

I'm late getting in here...

I pretty much only buy nude, purple, and really dark lipsticks. I don't have a favorite - i choose to suit my mood. I did order Berry Black Friday Patentpolish and i'm loving it. I just wish we also got the lipstick here stateside (pout)

OCC Black Metal Dahlia is a showstopper! i love it. I also got and wear Pagan and Technopagan. I have Firm Form - it's one of the few lipsticks i've ever backed up - i love it on its own, but it's also great to mix with other lip colors. I like Kat von D's Poe better than most other navy blue lipsticks because the pink sparkles give it added depth. The only reds i wear are dark blue reds. And i got all the dark lipsticks from the Punk Couture collection, many of which are now perm. I'm clearly not into bright colored lipsticks.

I'll see about taking a photo of my lips in a favorite dark lipstick. They're the kind that "makeup tip" articles say shouldn't wear dark lipsticks, but i say, hah!

Marsha Pomells

I'm late getting in here...

I pretty much only buy nude, purple, and really dark lipsticks. I don't have a favorite - i choose to suit my mood. I did order Berry Black Friday Patentpolish and i'm loving it. I just wish we also got the lipstick here stateside (pout)

OCC Black Metal Dahlia is a showstopper! i love it. I also got and wear Pagan and Technopagan. I have Firm Form - it's one of the few lipsticks i've ever backed up - i love it on its own, but it's also great to mix with other lip colors. I like Kat von D's Poe better than most other navy blue lipsticks because the pink sparkles give it added depth. The only reds i wear are dark blue reds. And i got all the dark lipsticks from the Punk Couture collection, many of which are now perm. I'm clearly not into bright colored lipsticks.

I'll see about taking a photo of my lips in a favorite dark lipstick. They're the kind that "makeup tip" articles say shouldn't wear dark lipsticks, but i say, hah!

I wore Poe yesterday, one of my favourite blues.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Major ouch. Hopefully, someone can fix my phone pretty soonish. And hopefully on the cheap too.

Day 7, rocking Boyfriend Stealer. Gonna have to take pics when my phone is fixed, looks weird taking selfies on an iPad.

Hey, at least yours can still be fixed, right? Mine is just dead... RIP iPhone 5 (04/10/13 - 12/08/15). :ghost:

View attachment 50562

It was time to upgrade, but I wanted to wait until after Christmas, and I was planning to give my old phone to my kids so they can play their little games. I ended up getting an iPhone 6s in Rose Gold... but I'm gonna have to skip every collection coming out this month.

Back to topic... I miss your dark lip selfies. Take pics with your iPad! :stickpoke:

Marsha Pomells

Hey, at least yours can still be fixed, right? Mine is just dead... RIP iPhone 5 (04/10/13 - 12/08/15). :ghost:

View attachment 50562

It was time to upgrade, but I wanted to wait until after Christmas, and I was planning to give my old phone to my kids so they can play their little games. I ended up getting an iPhone 6s in Rose Gold... but I'm gonna have to skip every collection coming out this month.

Back to topic... I miss your dark lip selfies. Take pics with your iPad! :stickpoke:

Poor phone, I am feeling your pain on that. The rose gold 6S looks hot, wish I held out for a month or so longer, just for the rose gold.

Nope... Just received my replacement. Gonna have to go on selfie mode over the weekend when I'm not going out. Just waiting for my old phone to backup, just so I can restore to my settings on the new phone.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Poor phone, I am feeling your pain on that. The rose gold 6S looks hot, wish I held out for a month or so longer, just for the rose gold.

Nope... Just received my replacement. Gonna have to go on selfie mode over the weekend when I'm not going out. Just waiting for my old phone to backup, just so I can restore to my settings on the new phone.

I love everything rose gold, so I'm happy with it. Plus it matches the rose gold MK multifunction wallet/phone case/wristlet I got last year.

And yay! Glad you got your replacement! I'll try to post pics this weekend.

Prettypackages

Ooooooooohhhh, must see.
Sorry I missed this, went home and crashed. I'll try to redo it for you.

Today I'm wearing MAC Show All from Nudes and Metallics. I probably didn't need to buy this one. At all. LOL
Yesterday: From the same collex I wore Pre-raphaelite. These are starting to get old, but thankfully the crayon smell dissipates, as I wear it.

I was starting to get sick of this challenge, but then realized, I still have Poe, Nars Liz (or is it Liv), and a few other dark shades.

Medgal07

Squeal & cartwheels!!! Hello dark lip brigade:wavey:I've been MIA but totally on challenge. I've been on challenge and keeping a daily record of my lippies. I have been so, so busy. Tonight we're hosting a Hanukkah dinner and tomorrow a cocktail party, but I'm ready for a break---this is killing Meddy!!! It's a ton of fun though. I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the holiday season and that all of the damaged phones get repaired---OYE!!! I can't wait for things to settle down so i can resume my normal Specktra schedule.

Today I'm wearing YSL Grenat Satisfaction. Here's what the rest of the week was for me:

Monday Dec 7
Chanel Foudroyante (Pearlescent Choc) 148

Tuesday Dec 8
Dior Park Avenue (Dark Mauve) 910

Wednesday Dec 9
Christian Louboutin Zoulou (Rusty Brown)

Thursday Dec 10
Christian Louboutin , Very Privé (Burgundy)

Friday Dec 11
Chanel Desiree (Burgundy)

Marsha Pomells

Had to put in six days of lipstick on my lips, so here it goes (got my days muddled up on a previous post)

Day 7: Hautecore
Day 8: Boyfriend Stealer
Day 9 : Poe
Day 10: Bing
Day 11: Eugenie
Day 12: Kontrol

image.jpg

(Me and this uploader are gonna fall out big time)

lilinah

I'm shy about posting pics of myself... I'll get over it. Wore Flaunting It yesterday. Not really dark dark, but dark mauve.

Prettypackages

MOnday, I wore Liv again. I just love it!

I wish I got Living Legend.

Today I'm wearing black berry friday again. whatever is called.

Latest posts