Green eyeshadows

panties

i'm mad that mac discontinued green pigment. i too love greens so i feel the need to buy a backup. >=( damn you mac, damn you.

kare31

Another great LE green was Green Tea, in the sweet tea quad. I adore this shadow; it's one of my favorite to use as a liner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow
just to check, is Drill going to be discontinue as well?

Do you mean Brill? Yep, they discontinued it. Grrr! I love that one.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie75
I love this color, use it all the time and it really makes my blues eyes pop!

I like fiction too, but unfortunately that broke the same time my sprout did. x_o

thank god I haven't dropped my palette recently or else I'd be complaining about alot more broken shadows. lol.

Miss_Behave

I'm a sucker for greens and I could kick my self for not owning lucky green!
but velvet moss is great!
I love pickle, scarab and overgrown and yes you're right - all the good greens are LE grrr

Joke

I love greens as well. I mostly use pigments for my green looks: kelly green, chartreuse, emerald green, forest green, ...
Pickle seems really cool!!!

poppy z

You can find Sprout in Paris: at the pro shop or at the Galeries lafayettes (a department store). I love it. I make a nice combo with bitter, sprout, humid and femme noir. I love greens

electrostars

I wish I could've gotten my hands on Lucky Green, but I'm lucky to own pickle & scarab! Is Velvet Moss pretty? I just bought it off LJ the other day, I'm waiting to get it in the mail.
greengrin.gif

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
I wish I could've gotten my hands on Lucky Green, but I'm lucky to own pickle & scarab! Is Velvet Moss pretty? I just bought it off LJ the other day, I'm waiting to get it in the mail.
greengrin.gif

it's super pretty!! it's great as a liner and in the outer corner. I layer it under every green to intensity the green of scarab or greensmoke

litlaur

I've thought the exact same thing before
winks.gif
Most of my favorite shadows are LE or d/c greens, Lucky Green, Scarab, Sprout, De Menthe...but I do have some favorites from the permanent line. If you like mattes, try Velvet Moss. I also love Juxt, it has a wonderful texture and applies so smoothly.

I don't know if you consider teal/aqua shades to be green, but I also hate that Melody is d/c
ssad.gif

mitsukai

unfortunately i haven't gotten to try any of those LE greens, but i was kinda meh about the greens mac has. i dont always like greygreens, or dark greens, although i really do want to try scarab. i LOVE juxt though, its the perfect spring green. overgrown looks awesome too, but LE, and a bit yellow. urban decay's vert is nice. and if you can find them, bare escentuals makes some gorgeous greens in their loose powders. sephora doesn't have a lot of the b.e. e/s, but i found a b.e. STORE in the atlanta airport (go figure) and they had a HUMONGOUS selection!

litlaur

B.E. at Hartsfield? Hmm. The next time I'm stuck there waiting to pick someone up, I'll have something to do!

Koni

I didn't know Meadow was discontinued! I put gorgeous gold on top of meadow to get a very pretty green, but I'm gonna have to take better care of my meadow, or find an alternative. Oh no!

Kat

This thread renewed my desire for a nice spring green, a bit darker than Juxt. So i whored myself out to Clarins and grabbed their new Groovy Green - reminds me of Sprout, but not exactly the same. And the texture seems lovely but i'm yet to fully experiment.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
Any tips for other lines to look to? Apart from UD (or NYX for that matter). I'm in Australia and we don't get either of those lines.

You should definitely check out the Chanel River -Light duo. It's to die for! Think Metamorph & Meadowland
smiles.gif

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyqmishee
Do you like Bitter, Juxt, Sumptuous Olive, and Gorgeous Gold is yellow but it has a green sheen to it.

I personally don't really count Bitter as a 'green'...and it looks horrid on me anyway! I do have Juxt though (and love it)

CWHF

My fave permanent green is Velvet moss. So pretty.

I wish they'd make Lucky Green permanent.

Greens are my favorite for my brown eyes: I have Sprout, Lucky Green, Velvet moss, scarab, sumptuous olive, and pigments-golden olive, green brown, kelly green, emerald green and of course chartru paint and sweet sage and shade f/l. Gotta love greens! Given how small my collection is, that's a lot of green.