Green eyeshadows

Winthrop44

Looks like we get a green in Sundressing!!!!
smiles.gif

Lo-Fi_Thriller

greens are hot right now im in love with throwing on spring up, bitter then guacamole over it... its superfically hot and romantique as a wet liner - my eyes look like a freshly opened flower

lola336

OMG i never really realized that until u said it...so true. all the greens i love are LE. I love steamy though..and luckily thats perm..but really...all the amazing greens are LE. And golden olive & teal are great pigment colors...but again..the great greens like kelly green and chartreuse...are Pro which are again harder to come by.
ssad.gif

Koni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
This thread renewed my desire for a nice spring green, a bit darker than Juxt. So i whored myself out to Clarins and grabbed their new Groovy Green - reminds me of Sprout, but not exactly the same. And the texture seems lovely but i'm yet to fully experiment.

I just saw this today. How did you like yours? I'd love to know before I buy it. Thanks!

mspixieears

I love cooler grass greens and wish something in that colour would come out in veluxe pearl formula. Or say, a green 'Blueboy' paint - that same intensity and jewel tone.

Meadowland is so gorgeous, unlike nothing I own. Most of the MAC greens I have are warm-toned, perhaps I might have to start playing with pigments.

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koni
I just saw this today. How did you like yours? I'd love to know before I buy it. Thanks!

Koni, i LOVE it. The texture is as good as MAC at least in my opinion and the green is a lovely grass green. Like spring in a pot haha! I did a smokey green eye with it all over the lid, and humid in the crease. And shroom to blend. LOVE it, just the green i've been looking for. The colour pay off is great as well. I'm thinking about getting the purple one in the same line.

Aprilrobin

ITA! Greens are my absolute favorite now too. From now on - every time there's a green I'm getting backup. Too few and far between too. Yet almost EVERY collection has a lavender... and it's usually VP.

bebs

I love greens my self and there really wasn't enough eyeshadows in green so I more or less went to using pigments

eyeshadow greens:
fiction, metamorph, meadowland, greensmoke, humid, surreal, juxt, swimming, sprout

pigment greens:
golden olive, green, old gold, chartreuse, forset green, emerald green, green brown, teal, kelly green

Koni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
Koni, i LOVE it. The texture is as good as MAC at least in my opinion and the green is a lovely grass green. Like spring in a pot haha! I did a smokey green eye with it all over the lid, and humid in the crease. And shroom to blend. LOVE it, just the green i've been looking for. The colour pay off is great as well. I'm thinking about getting the purple one in the same line.

Thanks Kat! Now I'm definitely going to have to go and try it.

thegirlgotsoul

I think part of the reason I adore Lucky Green so much is beause it is a Veluxe Pearl.

I find it to be one of the most blendable VP's I've tried, and the color payoff is killer.

And I have to second the love for Urban Decay's "Graffiti" shadow, its amazing. So is their Vert & Mildew!

fishchick72

I am very new to MAC, but my first shopping at the MAC counter I got overgrown & velvet moss. I wear a lot of lime green in my clothes, so I really liked the overgrown & got the velvet moss to line with, but I want to get another green & experiment with 3 together. BUT the MA warned me that overgrown was a temporary spring shade & when I run out of it I need to go to the MAC store (I was at a Nordstrom counter) & get bitter.

ETA: I have hazel green-yellow eyes & the greens look really good on me.

Bass-0-Matic

Hi all, I love green too. My favorite of all is Landscape Green pigment. I thought it looked blah in pictures but after receiving a sample I want to go buy a whole jar now
smiles.gif
It is what I pictures true chartreuse and bitter would look like. Vibrant green with just a touch of yellow instead of being mostly yellow w/a touch of green.

cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlgotsoul
And I have to second the love for Urban Decay's "Graffiti" shadow, its amazing. So is their Vert & Mildew!

I still need to get Graffiti but the price is making me hesitate. =/ But I love Vert & Mildew.

*sigh* I need a back-up of De Menthe!

FlaLadyB

I am now in love with Rosemary and Thyme pencil!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a wonderful color and I blend it with shimmermoss and sometimes copper etc. LOVE IT!

user79

Yeah MAC has nice teals and turquoise shades, but their permanent green collection is def lacking. There isn't a single one I like. I bought the Emerald pigment and ended up returning it because it made me look like something that came from the swamp.

I don't know, maybe it's just me.

blueyedlady87

I looove greens! I really like Steamy, Swimming, Humid, and Fiction. I have more I'm forgetting. Maybe they will make more for fall??

cyens

I want a kind of olive green, but mac doesnt hold the color Im looking for, theyre to dark or light or flashy to my taste... Or too cool toned...

I hope the summer color thats coming out in june is like the color im looking for!!!!

midnightlouise

I was thinking about this a couple of months ago when I noticed that almost my entire stash of greens was LE or DC'd. UD has some really nice greens, but I wish MAC would get off this purple/pink kick they're on (as Aprilrobin mentioned there seems to be a lavender in every new collection) & give us something new! And I want a real green darn it, not turquoise lol!

kimmy

i really like juxt and humid...i don't have any of the LE greens though. i think they should re-release guacamole and make it permanent. because i want it baaaaad.