Green eyeshadows

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i really like juxt and humid...i don't have any of the LE greens though. i think they should re-release guacamole and make it permanent. because i want it baaaaad.

I couldn't agree with you more!!

Aprilrobin

On the topic of greens...

Not MAC but. If you ladies can get your hands on the NYX trios .. there is one of three greens. I think the names are "Lime Green", "Green Tea" and "Green Leaf"? I'd check but I'd surely wakeup the BF and he's a grouch so nobody wants that. Anyway .. it's the only trio of all greens and the lime green isn't really "lime" at all. "Kiwi" is also a very nice green but comes in a trio with lavender and a superman blue.
Def worth trying to pick up if you're a green girl... especially considering the quality and the low price =)

Eemaan

Green brown pigment + Golden Olive Pigment =
encore.gif

cyens

Quote:
And I want a real green darn it, not turquoise lol!

Quote:
i think they should re-release guacamole and make it permanent.

Couldnt agree more with both of yah!!!
All the new green are super flashy turquoise or in there permanant colection got already tones of turquoise.

And gaugamole was a sweet color, without looking to flashy but still being a sweet summerry color!

I know there this olive green color coming out for the may collection, I'm hoping its the olive green I was looking for....

Quote:
as Aprilrobin mentioned there seems to be a lavender in every new collection

Mac comes out with simmilar color in almost every collection... its call remarketing and stealing our money... Im not to found of that point of view in mac cosmetics.... Every collections that come out look nice on the web, but when I get at the counter its just blah... The only color I realy loved was lavender sky because it was the exact shade of purple I wanted for a long time. I'm a very picky person, I dont buy just about anything.....

cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilrobin
On the topic of greens...

Not MAC but. If you ladies can get your hands on the NYX trios .. there is one of three greens. I think the names are "Lime Green", "Green Tea" and "Green Leaf"? I'd check but I'd surely wakeup the BF and he's a grouch so nobody wants that. Anyway .. it's the only trio of all greens and the lime green isn't really "lime" at all. "Kiwi" is also a very nice green but comes in a trio with lavender and a superman blue.
Def worth trying to pick up if you're a green girl... especially considering the quality and the low price =)

I love Kiwi! And they're totally worth it for about $3!