Guerlain discussion

shontay07108

So, I've tried the Rouge Automatique lipsticks before as my first Guerlain purchase and they aren't my thing. However, I stopped by the counter in Neiman Marcus to see this shimmer powder in person. I walked away with it. It's just so pretty and it's actually pigmented! I also bought a Terracotta gloss #3. I've been wanting one of those forever. I didn't get the spicy coral liquid blush, but I think I need to go back b/c it was beautiful, blendable and pigmented. Here's a pic of what I got.

Miss QQ

^^ Enjoy! Love to know what you think of them. I find the Terracotta glosses very charming, do they have the fruity scent of the normal glosses? I don't like that scent. I haven't bought any RA too.

shontay07108

I don't know if I'd call it a fruity scent. It's hard to describe. It's kinda floral(?). I'm really sensitive to lip scents and this one doesn't bother me. I don't find it as strong as Chanel lip products, so that's great. The gloss is so smooth, pigmented and even moisturizing. That's a good thing for my dry lips. The shimmer powder is gorgeous. It was kinda like stabbing myself in the heart when I had to swipe my brush across it. You only need a tiny bit or else you'll be left to blend away. There's a lot of shimmer in it. It's not a necessary purchase, though unless you just love highlighters. I'm going back for more of the glosses, though.

Anitacska

I've got the Sun In The City powder, it is so gorgeous! Even prettier than I thought. :)

Does anyone know if we're getting the blushes here in the UK? The rest of the stuff is up on the Debenhams website, but not the blushes. :(

Bonitinha

If anyone hears of any Guerlain GWP's at the time of the summer release, please let me know :) I know Saks is doing one right now, but I want to wait until the summer stuff comes out.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Guess what's on the NM web site now...?

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/product.jsp?isEditorial=false&index=0&masterId=cat11760731&itemId=prod147580107&cmCat=cat000000cat000285cat4830738cat000294cat000308cat11760731cat13520733&parentId=cat13520733

Looks like they're the same price as the regular Rouge Automatiques. The unfortunate part of "swatches" on commercial sites is that they really don't give you any more idea what a shade looks like than being told to look up a Pantone number, but it does give a notion of the range...