Guerlain discussion

Ikram

I got to say I have been really enjoying Les Roses quad about which I originaly tought would be very difficult to wear. It is just such nice and brightening.

But I do find those 2 similar pinks kind of redundant. I use only light pink, one of the medium pink and then the dark eggplant. How do you use those 2 similar medium pinks?

My most fave is the light pink. It is just such nice pearly color with no frost or glitter, finely milled. This is what i wanted Dior spring quints to be. I am wearing it today, just this light pink with Lhasa Nars, and it is gorgeous.

I think this will make me to go and get Les Perles quad if the textures and finish is similar.

Ikram

I hope the summer eyeshadow quad isn't too much like #11 Les Roses from the spring! Kinda like how #10 Ombre De Nuit is similar to #12 Les Aqua.

But who am I kidding? I'll probably still buy it anyway!
Exactly thats what i tought. Hopefully will be different in peson.

Anitacska

I have Les Perles and it's really lovely. Sorry about the shameless self-promotion, but if you're interested, I've reviewed it on my blog: http://www.pleasureflush.blogspot.com/2011/09/guerlain-fall-2011-collection-haul-and.html I also did a look with it, you can see it here: http://pleasureflush.blogspot.com/2011/09/fotd-guerlain-fall-2011-collection.html

I got to say I have been really enjoying Les Roses quad about which I originaly tought would be very difficult to wear. It is just such nice and brightening.

But I do find those 2 similar pinks kind of redundant. I use only light pink, one of the medium pink and then the dark eggplant. How do you use those 2 similar medium pinks?

My most fave is the light pink. It is just such nice pearly color with no frost or glitter, finely milled. This is what i wanted Dior spring quints to be. I am wearing it today, just this light pink with Lhasa Nars, and it is gorgeous.

I think this will make me to go and get Les Perles quad if the textures and finish is similar.

Ikram

Is there going to be another summer bronzer like Terra Inca last year?

Or it is the brzer/blush we saw earlier?

I passed on Terra Inca.

Anitacska

^ There's the regular Terracotta summer collection as well, that has bronzers and also what seems to be liquid blush (sorry it's all in Russian).

Monsy

it looks like there is another terracotta light for blondes that is little more pinkish

Anitacska

I have it, but I don't really use liquid or cream blushes (so I don't really know why I have it, lol) and I honestly can't remember what it's like. I think the pretty packaging sucked me in.

Miss QQ

Anita - Thanks. I don't use liquid or cream blushes often too. I guess I should stay away from them too.

Ikram - I've try Parure Gold in 20 and it is very long lasting but too dark for me. I have sample of Lingerie but haven't try it. The SAs at Guerlain always recommend Lingerie, it is one of their best foundation. I was told it has light but buildable coverage.

SubwayDreaming

Has anyone ever been to the Guerlain store at the Palazzo in Las Vegas? I'm going there in April, so I'm wondering what to expect. I would like to get my makeup done for sure!

Ikram, I really like Parure Gold. I love its medium coverage and natural finish.

Anitacska

Lingerie is a bit too dewey for me, I have an oily T-zone, but otherwise it's nice. I also like Parure Aqua, it's light with medium coverage. Parure Gold is a bit heavier for me, but it's really lovely.