Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

juujubes

Hello! My local counter called me today and informed me that the collection has hit this particular location. The lovely SA told me she only received TWO of the blush pearls. It is really beautiful in person but very small. It was smaller than what I was expecting since the pictures on instagram are misleading. It does contain 13g of product though and is very pigmented. I didn't have time to swatch it but I took quick pics on what it looks like compared to the Chanel Les Beiges compact. It is indeed small and made out of cardboard. I don't mind it though. The blush is a very fresh pop of pink, it retails for $68CAD which is outrageous in my opinion.

Sorry about the shoddy lighting, it is raining and gloomy outside :)

charismafulltv

Hello! My local counter called me today and informed me that the collection has hit this particular location. The lovely SA told me she only received TWO of the blush pearls. It is really beautiful in person but very small. It was smaller than what I was expecting since the pictures on instagram are misleading. It does contain 13g of product though and is very pigmented. I didn't have time to swatch it but I took quick pics on what it looks like compared to the Chanel Les Beiges compact. It is indeed small and made out of cardboard. I don't mind it though. The blush is a very fresh pop of pink, it retails for $68CAD which is outrageous in my opinion.                                                                                                                                                                                                        Sorry about the shoddy lighting, it is raining and gloomy outside :)
Thanks for sharing!

elegant-one

Hello! My local counter called me today and informed me that the collection has hit this particular location. The lovely SA told me she only received TWO of the blush pearls. It is really beautiful in person but very small. It was smaller than what I was expecting since the pictures on instagram are misleading. It does contain 13g of product though and is very pigmented. I didn't have time to swatch it but I took quick pics on what it looks like compared to the Chanel Les Beiges compact. It is indeed small and made out of cardboard. I don't mind it though. The blush is a very fresh pop of pink, it retails for $68CAD which is outrageous in my opinion.

OMG OMG its BEAUTIFUL!!! I want
eyelove.gif

Thanks so much for posting these pics!

laurennnxox

Hello! My local counter called me today and informed me that the collection has hit this particular location. The lovely SA told me she only received TWO of the blush pearls. It is really beautiful in person but very small. It was smaller than what I was expecting since the pictures on instagram are misleading. It does contain 13g of product though and is very pigmented. I didn't have time to swatch it but I took quick pics on what it looks like compared to the Chanel Les Beiges compact. It is indeed small and made out of cardboard. I don't mind it though. The blush is a very fresh pop of pink, it retails for $68CAD which is outrageous in my opinion.                                                                                                                                                                                                        Sorry about the shoddy lighting, it is raining and gloomy outside :)
Thank you for sharing! I really think I'll only get the compact this collection. I love love love Guerlain, but so far for Spring... chanel has really brought their "A" game (and took all of my money!! :haha: )

Medgal07

yahoo.gif
Squeals & Drools
th_drool.gif
Thanks so much for sharing this. I don't mind the small size, nor do I mind the cardboard container. After all, we're not talking flimsy
cardboard that holds our paper towels. Besides which, the Perles Du Paradisare also in a cardboard container and it couldn't be lovelier.

Vineetha

:yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]Squeals & Drools [/COLOR]:drool:    [COLOR=0000FF]Thanks so much for sharing this.   I don't mind the small size, nor do I mind the cardboard container.  After all, we're not talking flimsy[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  cardboard that holds our [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]paper towels.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Besides which, the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Perles Du Paradis[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]are also in a cardboard container and it couldn't be [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]lovelier.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
:eyelove: Right????????? Can't wait for this launch!!! Neeeed the blush meteorites and the compact ( still confused btw Claire or medium, or both :sneaky: )

EllaS

I didn't see this link posted. Sorry if I missed it. It includes a swatch of the balls. http://instagram.com/p/u-9xpYnIvi/?modal=true

They are really pink, which is a skip for me but probably love for many.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I didn't see this link posted. Sorry if I missed it. It includes a swatch of the balls. http://instagram.com/p/u-9xpYnIvi/?modal=true

They are really pink, which is a skip for me but probably love for many.
I think that was the swatch a Specktra member posted months ago.
I wonder how shimmery it is... I'm leaning towards skipping it.

EllaS

Hopefully more swatches will pop up. I'd like to see swatches of the eyeshadow palettes too. As of right now I think I'm just getting the peach lippy and the compact.

juujubes

Good afternoon ladies! I had a chance to snap better pics of the blush pearls in natural lighting. I wanted to show it next to a regular tin of Meteorites. I don't want anyone to be shocked when they go to the counter and see how small it is - it measures only 6cm across in diameter and 3cm in height. The regular Meteorites is 7cm and 5cm. That being said, 13g of blush is plenty and there is actually enough powder on the puff when you lift it out. You could just tap your brush on the puff instead of swirling it in the container. The pearls are soft enough so you can layer and build color but not so soft that they break apart in the container and leave tons of residue. Swatched alone, the pearls give a girly pop of pure pink. Swatched with something as cool toned as Ultra Rose on the left, it looks almost coral. I had a had time capturing the true color - the link to the instagram swatch is accurate. Hope this helps those who are interested!

Don't mind the plushies, we are plush obsessed ^_^.

juujubes

It is not shimmery at all, it gives a nice glow to the cheek. I would say it is a satin finish on my skin :)

Vineetha

Good afternoon ladies! I had a chance to snap better pics of the blush pearls in natural lighting. I wanted to show it next to a regular tin of Meteorites. I don't want anyone to be shocked when they go to the counter and see how small it is - it measures only 6cm across in diameter and 3cm in height. The regular Meteorites is 7cm and 5cm. That being said, 13g of blush is plenty and there is actually enough powder on the puff when you lift it out. You could just tap your brush on the puff instead of swirling it in the container. The pearls are soft enough so you can layer and build color but not so soft that they break apart in the container and leave tons of residue. Swatched alone, the pearls give a girly pop of pure pink. Swatched with something as cool toned as Ultra Rose on the left, it looks almost coral. I had a had time capturing the true color - the link to the instagram swatch is accurate. Hope this helps those who are interested!                                                                                                                                                                                                            Don't mind the plushies, we are plush obsessed ^_^.
Thank you!!! I am really liking it! Does the brush pick up color easily without having to build up a lot??Thanks!

Medgal07

eyelove.gif
Right????????? Can't wait for this launch!!! Neeeed the blush meteorites and the compact ( still confused btw Claire or medium, or both
sneaky.gif
)
Never ask me that question...I will always give my honest answer .....BOTH
girlhaha.gif
I have medium 03 and Dore 04.

Medgal07

Good afternoon ladies! I had a chance to snap better pics of the blush pearls in natural lighting. I wanted to show it next to a regular tin of Meteorites. I don't want anyone to be shocked when they go to the counter and see how small it is - it measures only 6cm across in diameter and 3cm in height. The regular Meteorites is 7cm and 5cm. That being said, 13g of blush is plenty and there is actually enough powder on the puff when you lift it out. You could just tap your brush on the puff instead of swirling it in the container. The pearls are soft enough so you can layer and build color but not so soft that they break apart in the container and leave tons of residue. Swatched alone, the pearls give a girly pop of pure pink. Swatched with something as cool toned as Ultra Rose on the left, it looks almost coral. I had a had time capturing the true color - the link to the instagram swatch is accurate. Hope this helps those who are interested!

Don't mind the plushies, we are plush obsessed ^_^.
Thank you so much for doing that for us!!!! I love them! I need them!!! BTW...I love plushies too
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Never ask me that question...I will always give my honest answer .....BOTH[/COLOR]:haha:  [COLOR=0000FF]I have medium 03 and Dore 04.[/COLOR]
:haha: yeah I think I will end up with both the pressed meteorites too (Claire & medium) :amused:

starletta8

Hmmm.... this helps a lot.

I was contemplating the lovely blush balls, but I think I'm good. Instead, I'll just get 2 of the pressed compacts. I'm such a Clair, but I've been loving the natural warmth from my Medium balls, so... at $62, they've all got to be mine!

Latest posts