Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Medgal07

Hmmm.... this helps a lot.

I was contemplating the lovely blush balls, but I think I'm good. Instead, I'll just get 2 of the pressed compacts. I'm such a Clair, but I've been loving the natural warmth from my Medium balls, so... at $62, they've all got to be mine!
Great plan Starletta!!!!

charismafulltv

Good afternoon ladies! I had a chance to snap better pics of the blush pearls in natural lighting. I wanted to show it next to a regular tin of Meteorites. I don't want anyone to be shocked when they go to the counter and see how small it is - it measures only 6cm across in diameter and 3cm in height. The regular Meteorites is 7cm and 5cm. That being said, 13g of blush is plenty and there is actually enough powder on the puff when you lift it out. You could just tap your brush on the puff instead of swirling it in the container. The pearls are soft enough so you can layer and build color but not so soft that they break apart in the container and leave tons of residue. Swatched alone, the pearls give a girly pop of pure pink. Swatched with something as cool toned as Ultra Rose on the left, it looks almost coral. I had a had time capturing the true color - the link to the instagram swatch is accurate. Hope this helps those who are interested!                                                                                                                                                                                                            Don't mind the plushies, we are plush obsessed ^_^.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us

Vineetha

Personally I have no issues with the packaging though I would have loved if they were in line with the regular guerlain ones!! These remind me of Paul & joe ones than guerlain!! Well not a deal breaker but could have been better ....

Medgal07

Personally I have no issues with the packaging though I would have loved if they were in line with the regular guerlain ones!! These remind me of Paul & joe ones than guerlain!! Well not a deal breaker but could have been better ....
I understand Vee. You're still getting them right???
th_DANCE.gif

Icecaramellatte

Why is Nordies putting up so many backordered items? At least it is not a long wait. I haven't been following this thread but I guess I need to go back and read it.

sugarberry

Very pretty collection! I want to preorder with Nordstroms, but I have a feeling my local counter will have the collection out before Nordstrom online will ship the products. I like the look of the blush! I know I should get the pressed meteorites in Claire, but the Dore looks much prettier. If I'm fair, do you think I can wear it as a blush because of the red in it?

Vineetha

Very pretty collection! I want to preorder with Nordstroms, but I have a feeling my local counter will have the collection out before Nordstrom online will ship the products. I like the look of the blush! I know I should get the pressed meteorites in Claire, but the Dore looks much prettier. If I'm fair, do you think I can wear it as a blush because of the red in it?
I preordered! I got tired of looking at the page and thinking whether or not to!! I think medium would be a tad light to be a blush?? I got medium and the blush. More than likely the pressed ones will be perm. If thats the case I plan to pick up claire too!!!

Medgal07

I preordered at Nordies too
girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif

Here's to a 2015 Rabbit Hole express
greengrin.gif
drinkup.gif

I dashed over to this thread to see if you had seen the collection up on Nordies. For sure we're starting the New Year off right.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

drinkup.gif
pompom.gif
friends.gif
yaaaasss!!!
greengrin.gif
Yay!!!!
party.gif

Medgal07

Why is Nordies putting up so many backordered items? At least it is not a long wait. I haven't been following this thread but I guess I need to go back and read it.
At least they're letting us know that they're backordered-----unlike Macy's who failed to reveal that w/the Chanel
collection until you'd already checked out. It really isn't a long wait, and Nordics has been known to ship prior to
the projected backorder date. Besides which, I have new makeup that I've not yet used.
icon_eek.gif

charismafulltv

I also pReordered But over at Bloomingdales. I just ordered the meteorites balls and that's it. Not interested with the e/s.

EllaS

Never ask me that question...I will always give my honest answer .....BOTH
girlhaha.gif
I have medium 03 and Dore 04.
Meddy how would you compare Dore to the Perles d'Etoiles from the fall collection? I want to get one of the compacts but can't decide between Medium or Dore. The Perles d'Etoiles don't impart any detectable color on my face. And my complexion is really warm so I can't go too light.

Vineetha

:cheer:  [COLOR=0000FF]I did too!!!  I was trying to wind down from a very busy but great day, and found myself on Nordie's web site.  I squealed when I saw the pink balls.  I also ordered the medium compact and an E/S quad.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] I dashed over to this thread to see if you had seen the collection up on Nordies.  For sure we're starting the New Year off right.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Yay!!!!  [/COLOR]:party2:
Yaay. :yaay: :cheers: I was hoping you saw it too yest!!!!

Medgal07

Meddy how would you compare Dore to the Perles d'Etoiles from the fall collection? I want to get one of the compacts but can't decide between Medium or Dore. The Perles d'Etoiles don't impart any detectable color on my face. And my complexion is really warm so I can't go too light.
Dore is exactly what the name means, 'dark,' and it has quite a few brown balls in it. I used it a tad too liberally and it made me visibly darker---lesson learned.
Perles D' Étoile have several gold balls that don't impart the dark tint that you get with Dore. I would think Dore is way to dark for you, as it's capable of making
even me dark. I ordered the compact in medium. I already have the perles in medium.

Latest posts