Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Medgal07

Got a little money for Christmas and I'm tempted to preorder the blush balls!
pompom.gif
I was thinking of you when I saw them. I hope you're able to get them!!!

jebogewf

Is it just me, or do the colors of the 02 Clair Pressed Meteorites look exactly the same as the Crazy Paris Pressed Meteorites? I pulled my Crazy Meteorites out and compared them to the picture of Clair on the monitor and all the colors are exactly the same. Does that mean Clair will be the same as Crazy Paris??? Or maybe Clair is just more subdued shades of the same colors. Because that's the color of the pressed Meteorites I was going to order, and I would hate to have them be the same.

beautycool

Hi all Hope you all had a lovely Christmas I really want the blush ones but look so pinky :( I think I have changed my mind And no money really ATM to be buying more make up Christmas has skint me till the 30 th :( Will these be around then you think ? Has anyone ordered the metorite cream ?

allthingsglam

I'm so getting the blush balls want that baby glow to dont know what color to get Debating on getting the compact its basically the same as the regular pearls just in pressed form right

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Is it just me, or do the colors of the 02 Clair Pressed Meteorites look exactly the same as the Crazy Paris Pressed Meteorites? I pulled my Crazy Meteorites out and compared them to the picture of Clair on the monitor and all the colors are exactly the same. Does that mean Clair will be the same as Crazy Paris??? Or maybe Clair is just more subdued shades of the same colors. Because that's the color of the pressed Meteorites I was going to order, and I would hate to have them be the same.
I'm still confused as to what the compact is exactly, to be honest. I'm wondering if it's basically the same as the Paris compact as well.

laurennnxox

Do you think this will be available online on Sephora when it comes out? I fear I'll be back at school when this collection releases and I won't be able to see testers in person. Sigh. I picked up the holiday balls and 820 RP lipstick from Sephora. They also had the eye and cheek palette. I'm assuming they'd get the spring collection too? I'm mostly interested in the new compact and maybe the baby glow.

Bronwyn

I think I'm going to try to get the compact. It's much cheaper than the other one 200 vs 68 (in canadian dollars), so in that way, I can justify it. I just love the look of the compact, reminds me of sailor moon. It sounds like, from the promo, it can be worn all over the face, which is what I'm looking for, something to add luminosity/perfect the skin.

JulieDiva

I think I'm going to try to get the compact. It's much cheaper than the other one 200 vs 68 (in canadian dollars), so in that way, I can justify it. I just love the look of the compact, reminds me of sailor moon. It sounds like, from the promo, it can be worn all over the face, which is what I'm looking for, something to add luminosity/perfect the skin.
Hey fellow Cannuck!! I just bought the pressed powder from the Spring collection. It is TDF, and is in a gorgeous compact. GET IT!!!! I am a NC 20 in Mac, and I got the lightest one..