Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Bronwyn

Hey fellow Cannuck!! I just bought the pressed powder from the Spring collection. It is TDF, and is in a gorgeous compact. GET IT!!!! I am a NC 20 in Mac, and I got the lightest one..
haha hey :) Yeah, I think the lightest one would suit me best too. I wish the promos would be more specific on the in counters selling date, as I only purchase in store. But it sounds like it will be sometime in january.

Medgal07

I picked up the holiday balls and 820 RP lipstick from Sephora. They also had the eye and cheek palette. I'm assuming they'd get the spring collection too? I'm mostly interested in the new compact and maybe the baby glow.
I would think so...they've had everything else Guerlain. You'll love both!!! Rouge Parade is GORGEOUS and
wears beautifully. The Rouge Parade Gloss is really pretty too. I need to check out Baby Glow!!!

Monsy

Is it just me, or do the colors of the 02 Clair Pressed Meteorites look exactly the same as the Crazy Paris Pressed Meteorites? I pulled my Crazy Meteorites out and compared them to the picture of Clair on the monitor and all the colors are exactly the same. Does that mean Clair will be the same as Crazy Paris??? Or maybe Clair is just more subdued shades of the same colors. Because that's the color of the pressed Meteorites I was going to order, and I would hate to have them be the same.
it looks more like clair meteorites perles to me (now 02 before 01)

Vineetha

Ha I got a shipped email from nordies and I was like what???? for half a sec before I realized it was the samples and the philosophy GWP :eek:hboy: :D

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hey fellow Cannuck!!  I just bought the pressed powder from the Spring collection.  It is TDF, and is in a gorgeous compact.  GET IT!!!!  I am a NC 20 in Mac, and I got the lightest one..
Ooh! Does that mean that the collection is starting to appear on counters here already?

laurennnxox

Not sure how reliable this info is, but I saw on instagram that the compacts are plastic. The lady said they also feel light and not luxe. This could explain the difference in price between the Spring LE compact and the perm compact. Interesting.

awickedshape

Not sure how reliable this info is, but I saw on instagram that the compacts are plastic. The lady said they also feel light and not luxe. This could explain the difference in price between the Spring LE compact and the perm compact. Interesting.
Plastic like the les Voilettes compact or super-cheap plastic?

bchow1

I was able to get a hold of the meteorites blush today! Lovvvveeee them. The lady was just opening up her box of testers and setting things up. They have one left now in case anyone is interested. Its at The Bay Sq. One. I also picked up the Blanc de Perle meteorites. i was able to also get $10 off! they had a coupon for 10 off of $50. Will be using them tomorrow. Will try to update with a pic of me wearing the blush tomorrow :)

charismafulltv

I was able to get a hold of the meteorites blush today! Lovvvveeee them.  The lady was just opening up her box of testers and setting things up. They have one left now in case anyone is interested.  Its at The Bay Sq. One.  I also picked up the Blanc de Perle meteorites.  i was able to also get $10 off!  they had a coupon for 10 off of $50. Will be using them tomorrow.  Will try to update with a pic of me wearing the blush tomorrow :)
I do have the 00 Blanc Perle and is planning to purchase the 01

Medgal07

Ha I got a shipped email from nordies and I was like what???? for half a sec before I realized it was the samples and the philosophy GWP
ohboy.gif
greengrin.gif
lmao.gif
lol.gif
I got that too and saw that it was just the samples I had selected and the GWP.

Medgal07

The Terra Cotta Bronzer compacts are also plastic and I'm buying it again as soon as it runs out
th_dunno.gif
Most of my makeup compacts are plastic. Why are we surprised?

Medgal07

I was able to get a hold of the meteorites blush today! Lovvvveeee them. The lady was just opening up her box of testers and setting things up. They have one left now in case anyone is interested. Its at The Bay Sq. One. I also picked up the Blanc de Perle meteorites. i was able to also get $10 off! they had a coupon for 10 off of $50. Will be using them tomorrow. Will try to update with a pic of me wearing the blush tomorrow :)
So kind of you to share that info----I've already ordered them. I'm so glad you love them. I'm even more excited to get them now.
Quote: Originally Posted by charismafulltv

I do have the 00 Blanc Perle and is planning to purchase the 01
Are you getting the 01 compact or perles?? I already have 02 & 03 perles. I ordered the compact/pressed in 03 Medium

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF] So kind of you to share that info----I've already ordered them.   I'm so glad you love them.  I'm even more excited to get them now.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Are you getting the 01 compact or perles??  I already have 02 & 03 perles.  I ordered the compact/pressed in 03 Medium[/COLOR]
Perles! I'm a baller!!!

laurennnxox

To the folks who are already snagging the spring goodies, are you in the US? I'm curious to an actual release date. I'm hoping to nab some things before going back to school! (With no local guerlain counter)