Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Medgal07

To the folks who are already snagging the spring goodies, are you in the US? I'm curious to an actual release date. I'm hoping to nab some things before going back to school! (With no local guerlain counter)
wavey.gif
Hey Lauren. I'm in the US & ordered via Nordstrom. I just checked---the météorites perles d' blush just now and they're backordered to Jan 6. The other items that I ordered seem to be available now.

Bronwyn

I was at the guerlain counter at the bay in canada yesterday, and they didn't have the spring 2015 collection on display. So I'm guessing ti won't be in til sometime in january, even tho the online store already has it in stock.

bchow1

I was at the guerlain counter at the bay in canada yesterday, and they didn't have the spring 2015 collection on display. So I'm guessing ti won't be in til sometime in january, even tho the online store already has it in stock.
I went today to the bay(mississauga). they got them a week ago. they had one blush left.

charismafulltv

To the folks who are already snagging the spring goodies, are you in the US? I'm curious to an actual release date. I'm hoping to nab some things before going back to school! (With no local guerlain counter)
I ordered mine at Bloomingdales and back ordered too.
[COLOR=0000FF]  Oye.  I hope you don't have to go right back to work.  You need a rest!!![/COLOR]
I work Monday night and be off rest of the week. Work again sat and sun days and Monday nights my new rotation for the next 6 weeks.
It's available at The bay online

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hey Lauren.  I'm in the US & ordered via Nordstrom.  I just checked---the météorites perles d' blush just now and they're backordered to Jan 6.  The other items that I ordered seem to be available now.[/COLOR]
Thank you! The compact is backordered as well. I shall hold out a little longer :)

TinTin

Not sure how reliable this info is, but I saw on instagram that the compacts are plastic. The lady said they also feel light and not luxe. This could explain the difference in price between the Spring LE compact and the perm compact. Interesting.
This is actually why I'm holding off on ordering the compact - I prefer it to be weighty like the typical compacts.

It's its just plastic, then it's probably a pass for me.

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF] You're so good Lauren!!![/COLOR]
I'm trying!! Right now it's hard for me not to high tail it out to the mall. My gift cards are burning holes in my purse. I really want to play with TF blushes and pick one up. I've had my eye on them for a while. I just don't know where to start! Also the Chanel JC formula is pretty nice too. I am on a lippie and blush kick :haha:

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] I'm trying to be patient Vee.   My order still says in process.  Meanwhile, the samples & GWP are on the way.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I think the GWP is a mini [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]KissKiss lipstick.  I just purchased my first KissKiss lippie ,but I've not yet worn it.[/COLOR]
Me too!!! :D Patience is a virtue I don't have when it comes to makeup :haha: I so wish they had shipped the GWP along with the order :pooh:

Medgal07

I'm trying!! Right now it's hard for me not to high tail it out to the mall. My gift cards are burning holes in my purse. I really want to play with TF blushes and pick one up. I've had my eye on them for a while. I just don't know where to start! Also the Chanel JC formula is pretty nice too. I am on a lippie and blush kick
girlhaha.gif
I have every one of the TF blushes, including the two blush duos. The blushes are so amazing. The cheek brush, 06 is a g GREAT brush and I'm glad I purchased it specifically to use with TF blushes. It's super dense and really it grabs the blush. The blushes are VERY pigmented & I use one side of the brush to apply and the other clean side to blend.

I have a hard time passing up a Chanel JC blush. I'm wearing Jersey today.

I'm complicit
girlhaha.gif
with you in that lippie & blush kick!!

laurennnxox

I have every one of the TF blushes, including the two blush duos. The blushes are so amazing. The cheek brush, 06 is a g GREAT brush and I'm glad I purchased it specifically to use with TF blushes. It's super dense and really it grabs the blush. The blushes are VERY pigmented & I use one side of the brush to apply and the other clean side to blend.

I have a hard time passing up a Chanel JC blush. I'm wearing Jersey today.

I'm complicit
girlhaha.gif
with you in that lippie & blush kick!!
I just recently picked up Jersey and I love it! I've been wearing it for 3 days straight. I think if I were to pick up a TF blush, it would be between Frantic Pink, Wicked, or Love Lust. I reaaallly want the cheek brush! I've heard stellar things about it! But it's something I might need to put off until my Birthday rolls around. (Says the girl who will drop $50 on lipstick, but shies away from brushes over $40)

Medgal07

I just recently picked up Jersey and I love it! I've been wearing it for 3 days straight. I think if I were to pick up a TF blush, it would be between Frantic Pink, Wicked, or Love Lust. I reaaallly want the cheek brush! I've heard stellar things about it! But it's something I might need to put off until my Birthday rolls around. (Says the girl who will drop $50 on lipstick, but shies away from brushes over $40)
I think I'd be inclined to start with Wicked---it's stunning! Frantic Pink & Love Lust are nice too for everyday blushes.
girlhaha.gif
EXACTLY. I wouldn't spend $14 on a dry spice last week and I buy 5 lipsticks at 50 bucks a pop--at one time & don't even blink.

The dish that I made was delicious and no one knew it was missing a spice!
lol.gif

laurennnxox

I think I'd be inclined to start with Wicked---it's stunning! Frantic Pink & Love Lust are nice too for everyday blushes.
girlhaha.gif
EXACTLY. I wouldn't spend $14 on a dry spice last week and I buy 5 lipsticks at 50 bucks a pop--at one time & don't even blink.

The dish that I made was delicious and no one knew it was missing a spice!
lol.gif
Wicked it is! The beautiful glow that I'm seeing in online swatches looks lovely. I'm sure it's even prettier in person!!

girlhaha.gif
What did you make? I'm sure it tasted wonderful sans pricey spice. But definitely, my boyfriend looks at me funny when I come home with $200 of makeup and he finds out that it's only two or three pieces! Yet, it doesn't even phase me! I'm in the market now to upgrade my organizational stuff. My collection is growing faster than I'd like to admit!