Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

starletta8

Could be! I think Jane and Catherine are close. I haven't been able to swatch them in person so I'm just relying on online swatches but I think maybe Jane is a bit darker/deeper than Catherine?

I have a sinking feeling I'll be able to pull the tri-swatch sometime next week.

*feels shame*

Vineetha

th_happy1.gif
Ella, Ella-----I did it! I ordered Peach Satin---it's such a pretty color---how could I not
th_dunno.gif
thanks to your beautiful pic and swatch. So excited to try it.
th_happy1.gif
And I got Baby Glow Dore ! Thanks to you and C!!! Haha Peach Satin Looked so pretty in her swatch!!!

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF] Oh you must Naomi---it's golden---so, so pretty.  It'll be perfect for your pretty face & complexion!![/COLOR]!
I definitely want to give it a go soon! I just didn't know what shade to get for sure before seeing C's pic. I was scared I'd get something too light or dark.

starletta8

So I looked at the collection in person today. Together with my online orders (which haven't arrived yet), my final haul from this collection is 2 compact powders (medium #3 and dore #4), the baby glow in light, and the two eyeshadow palettes. I haven't played with everything but I really was surprised how the dark compact gave me just a tiny bit of welcomed color. I think the medium will be nice for every day. I'll probably pick up the lightest compact at some point, but since I have so many balls I feel like I have the Clair side of things covered for now. Honestly, I think almost everyone can wear these, depending on your preferences and color cast that you are going for.

I have some really rough swatches on my instagram, but I think someone has them already here so I don't have to re-post (thank you thank you!). I'm sorry they are so bad, I'm no Karlasugar that's for sure!! I need a nice quiet setup to do a good job taking swatch pics, but I thought something might be better than nothing.

The eyeshadow palettes are beauuuuuuutiful, btw. So much dimension and good, soft pigment.

I loved the way that the blush balls looked, but then I got hooked into the Armani eye tints and had to draw the line somewhere.

I may have just been pushed over the line with one of the palettes with this rave. Thanks!

starletta8

Great haul Starletta---I hope you love everything !!!
I do love everything! And I have a feeling I'm not done yet. I see 2 or 3 more pieces in my future.

It's official. Guerlain is this season's "Just take my whole dang wallet NOW" collection for me. (Which is ok since I only picked up 1 lipstick + 3NP from Chanel, (will be getting) 3 Lip Lovers from Lancome, and the NARS Dual Intensity palette otherwise. Nothing else!)

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]   Pretty---you're totally glowing.  I ordered it and low and behold when I went to my mailbox this evening, it was there.  Nordies sent it USPS.  I was so surprised[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   because that's the only item from my order that[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] arrived so far.   I swatched it on my hand and then blended it----it's lovely.  I'll be wearing it for sure tomorrow.[/COLOR]
Thanks so much c u look amazing
You're so pretty C! I'm definitely getting Dore now.
:yaay: And I got Baby Glow Dore ! Thanks to you and C!!! Haha Peach Satin Looked so pretty in her swatch!!!
Yay! Dore converts! It's very pretty worth the money spent!!! I use beauty blender and just a pump

Medgal07

Yay! Dore converts! It's very pretty worth the money spent!!! I use beauty blender and just a pump
I was sold on it last week so I ordered it then, and Dore seemed like a natural fit. I don't use beauty blenders but I'll stipple it on like I do with Joli Teint....it's quick & easy
for me that way.

Medgal07

Awwww YAYYAYYAY
pompom.gif

I hope you love it Meddy! I really think it's our color!
friends.gif

Well Jane and Catherine are both still on my long list of lippies I "need" so I'll be right there with you eventually lol.
I think you're right. I literally gasped when I saw your pic & swatch!!!

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF] I was sold on it last week so I ordered it then, and Dore seemed like a natural fit.  I don't use beauty blenders but I'll stipple it on like I do with Joli Teint....it's quick & easy[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  for me that way.[/COLOR]
I love my joli teint! It's almost gone. Used everyday last summer. I need to get new ones.

Medgal07

I definitely want to give it a go soon! I just didn't know what shade to get for sure before seeing C's pic. I was scared I'd get something too light or dark.
I was afraid of Dore because my Dore météorites turned very dark on me---I don't think it oxidized---rather I probably put it on more enthusiastically than I should have.
Baby Glow in Dore is beautiful!!! It's not dark at all.

Latest posts