Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Anitacska

Just realised that there's a gorgeous highlighter in this collection! Where have I been??? Do you ladies know if it's an Asian exclusive or whether a store exclusive? Really hope we get it here in the UK. Thanks.

Medgal07

how much coverage does baby glow give? any at all? or it's more to even out?
​It's sheer Monsy. I just got mine yesterday, but I'll be wearing it later today ,so I can give you a better idea about
how I'll be wearing, So far I've only tried it on my hand. It blended to a sheer glow.

Medgal07

Really bummed.... I placed an order for one of the palettes from Nordstrom and they cancelled it.
Oh NO---they were doing that left & right before I got my final shipping notice but I thought they turned that
around. I think Monsy might have reordered because it was back on their site. Nordies hasn't been doing too well
with orders for this collection.

Medgal07

Just realised that there's a gorgeous highlighter in this collection! Where have I been??? Do you ladies know if it's an Asian exclusive or whether a store exclusive? Really hope we get it here in the UK. Thanks.
As far as we know, it's UAE exclusive for now.

Medgal07

Oh.
ohboy.gif
Thanks. I'll keep a look out for it on eBay then.
I agree
ohboy.gif
. The "for now" was my wishful thinking!!!

starletta8

Oh NO---they were doing that left & right before I got my final shipping notice but I thought they turned that
around. I think Monsy might have reordered because it was back on their site. Nordies hasn't been doing too well
with orders for this collection.
I blame my local store- it was a pick up in store order. I refuse to order from the slow bus unless totally necessary (like that amazing Trish McEvoy GWP they have right now).

Monsy

my first ordered from 12/30 was canceled on 01/06. Same day it appeared again online and I ordered again. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but I wasn't home so i rescheduled delivery for monday. It was shipped from a local store.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]​It's sheer Monsy.  I just got mine yesterday, but I'll be wearing it later today ,so I can give you a better idea about[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   how I'll be wearing,  So far I've only tried it on my hand. [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]It blended to a sheer glow.[/COLOR]
It's very pretty isn't it? I can't wait for you to wear it.

powderprincess

I got a sample of the baby glow and it's very sheer. It reminded me of a lightly tinted moisturizer with a dewy sheen. I'm going to try it as a base for some of my foundations.

Medgal07

my first ordered from 12/30 was canceled on 01/06. Same day it appeared again online and I ordered again. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but I wasn't home so i rescheduled delivery for monday. It was shipped from a local store.
Glad you reordered Monsy and you'll get your goodies on Monday. I should have all of mine by Thursday. It's as if Nordies is sending one item at a time.
sigh.gif