Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Medgal07

@Medgal07 and @charismafulltv - Could you wear the Baby Glow as just a highlight, rather than all over? Is it illuminating enough do you think?
I wouldn't wear it that way because it's not illuminating enough for that particular application. I'm wearing it today as a foundation over Chanel, Soleil Tan De Chanel
Bronzing Makeup Base and I love it. I stippled it on and then buffed lightly and it's just lovely. I continued my usual routine w/contour, highlighter & blush. I'm very
pleased with how it turned out.
I don't think it's an Illuminator type of highlighter
iagree.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

they are hereblush balls are so tiny and cute I loveeeee them
Yay Glammy
th_thstars.gif
So glad you love them.

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF] I wouldn't wear it that way because it's not illuminating enough for that particular application.  I'm wearing it today as a foundation over Chanel, Soleil Tan De Chanel[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Bronzing Makeup Base [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and I love it.  I stippled it on and then buffed lightly and it's just lovely.  I continued my usual routine w/contour, highlighter & blush.  I'm very[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   pleased with how it turned out.[/COLOR]    :agree:    [COLOR=0000FF]Yay Glammy[/COLOR]:stars: [COLOR=0000FF]So glad you love them.[/COLOR]
awwwwww thanks so much medgal
Awesome Glammy! Aren't they beautiful! Was your puff all red saturated like mine? They'll be so pretty on you hun.
awwwww thanks so much elegant im blushingyes it was all red I forgot to add it to the pictures it was covered in red all my balls were intact I was happy about that they are so tiny but so cute

starletta8

So did you first order form Nordstrom too???

Fingers crossed for you Starletta. Sephora has the blush, compact, lipsticks and nail polish. I did't see Baby Glow.
This is my second cancelled Nordstrom order- it was for one of the eyeshadow quads this time (the lovely blue one). First time was a Meteorite compact (which I later found in-store).

I'm not sure about Baby Glow, but will wait on it since it's permanent. I love my Meteorites primer, so I'm happy for now.

EllaS

I wouldn't wear it that way because it's not illuminating enough for that particular application. I'm wearing it today as a foundation over Chanel, Soleil Tan De Chanel
Bronzing Makeup Base and I love it. I stippled it on and then buffed lightly and it's just lovely. I continued my usual routine w/contour, highlighter & blush. I'm very
pleased with how it turned out.
iagree.gif
Thanks ladies! Was trying to get a sense of just how glowy Baby Glow is ;-) I might wait until they bring out Mama Glow, the mother of all illuminators
girlhaha.gif

Kaidan

@starletta8 Ok here is Peach Satin. As you can see, no pigmentation problems here! It's a vibrant orangey peach. I own nothing like this so I'm quite pleased. It's such a happy shade!

Peach Satin looks great! :D My kind of color!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Kiss kiss lipstick swatch

Pressed meteorites swatch

Baby glow swatch

Thanks for sharing these! :)

I don't know if I should write an email to Neiman Marcus about my order of Rosy Silk. I still haven't received a shipping notice or a confirmation that the order was processed.

Medgal07

This is my second cancelled Nordstrom order- it was for one of the eyeshadow quads this time (the lovely blue one). First time was a Meteorite compact (which I later found in-store).

I'm not sure about Baby Glow, but will wait on it since it's permanent. I love my Meteorites primer, so I'm happy for now.
That blows my mind! Did you reorder the E/S quad from another store??

starletta8

That blows my mind! Did you reorder the E/S quad from another store??

Even better, I proved that the in-store pickup is basically worthless.

I called, waited on hold when the counter wouldn't pick up, and the assistant cosmetics manager found it for me in that same store that cancelled the order. I'm going to pick it up shortly.

starletta8

Yay! I haven't been tempted by the two quads, really, because I can't picture a flattering look on myself with blue eyes. Though the shades do look gorgeous. :)

I'm out of my comfort zone since I also have blue-grey eyes. The shades are sheer but beautiful. I used a damp brush to pack the light blue (which has hints of purple duochrome without really being a duochrome) on my crease and used an angled brush for the navy as a liner.

The silver shade is somewhere between silver and cool gold. It's hard to explain, and my lighting is so poor that I'm sure others will get more accurate swatches.

Not the easiest or most intuitive quad for me to work with since it's so sheer, but it's worth it.

laurennnxox

I'm out of my comfort zone since I also have blue-grey eyes. The shades are sheer but beautiful. I used a damp brush to pack the light blue (which has hints of purple duochrome without really being a duochrome) on my crease and used an angled brush for the navy as a liner.

The silver shade is somewhere between silver and cool gold. It's hard to explain, and my lighting is so poor that I'm sure others will get more accurate swatches.

Not the easiest or most intuitive quad for me to work with since it's so sheer, but it's worth it.
Sounds beautiful!! I am definitely going to check it out. :)

patentg33k

Just picked up Les Nuees from the store.

Stunning.
That's all I'm sayin'

My bias is toward Guerlain, I do love their textures and colors. This one meets all the right standards for me--it's not a strong pigment but I think they are so pretty pretty.

elegant-one

That's all I'm sayin'

My bias is toward Guerlain, I do love their textures and colors. This one meets all the right standards for me--it's not a strong pigment but I think they are so pretty pretty.
Tell me why you love it - the shades? I just looked at it.