Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Medgal07

Get them Meddy
They're in my cart!!!!!
girlhaha.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
This is a perfect example for me of why blogs are awesome but I rely on my own instincts, too. Psst... damp eyeshadow brush makes all the difference for packing/layering with the lighter shades, and I had no problems with fading- but I always wear primer!
Thanks for the advice. It's true that I always wear primer as well. Does using a damp brush/ primer help distinguish the paler shades from each other?

katred

Specktra Bestie
British Beauty Blogger review of the Baby Glow and swatches of Les Precieux palette!

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/guerlain-baby-glow/

EllaS

th_DANCE.gif
My Baby Rose NP and Peach Satin KissKiss lipstick arrived today.
Meddy what does your Peach Satin look like? Does it look like my swatch? I'm so confused by a couple of these other swatches that are so light and pink.

Medgal07

OK the Peach Satin lippie she swatched in her review is again infinitely lighter/pinker/different than my Peach Satin which is positively orangey!

Meddy what does your Peach Satin look like? Does it look like my swatch? I'm so confused by a couple of these other swatches that are so light and pink.
One of the prettiest shades of ORANGE that I've seen an a long time. I'll confirm w/a swatch pic tomorrow. It doesn't look pink at all!!!

EllaS

One of the prettiest shades of ORANGE that I've seen an a long time. I'll confirm w/a swatch pic tomorrow. It doesn't look pink at all!!!
Ok WHEW! I just wanted to make sure I didn't make a mistake somehow...or that I don't have some strange disease that turns pink into orange (which, given my preferences, wouldn't be all bad!)
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Ok WHEW! I just wanted to make sure I didn't make a mistake somehow...or that I don't have some strange disease that turns pink into orange (which, given my preferences, wouldn't be all bad!)
girlhaha.gif
Well I was thinking that would be one disease I wouldn't mind having!!!
girlhaha.gif
As soon as I took the cap off & advanced the bulllet I could see that orangey goodness.
I swatched my hand and even in rotten artificial light I could see that it's orange. I held my hand up to my face while looking in the mirror---I'm wearing pink lipstick and
this is definitely orange!!!

figarro

Will it be too much to wear Baby Glow with Meteorites compact/Meteorites perles?
I don't want to look like a walking disco ball :lol:

Medgal07

Will it be too much to wear Baby Glow with Meteorites compact/Meteorites perles?
I don't want to look like a walking disco ball :lol:
I did and I didn't light up the night or anything---mind you you're using both in moderation.

EllaS

Well I was thinking that would be one disease I wouldn't mind having!!!
girlhaha.gif
As soon as I took the cap off & advanced the bulllet I could see that orangey goodness.
I swatched my hand and even in rotten artificial light I could see that it's orange. I held my hand up to my face while looking in the mirror---I'm wearing pink lipstick and
this is definitely orange!!!
Ok good - thank you! Not sure what's going on with the swatch differences. Like I said before, I really can't imagine differences in lighting and skin tone accounting for such a dramatic difference.

Anyway, when you get a chance to try it on in proper lighting let us know how you like it. Can't wait to hear!!

Medgal07

Ok good - thank you! Not sure what's going on with the swatch differences. Like I said before, I really can't imagine differences in lighting and skin tone accounting for such a dramatic difference.

Anyway, when you get a chance to try it on in proper lighting let us know how you like it. Can't wait to hear!!
Will do! That last pic and swatched that you linked looked a peachy-pink coral
icon_eek.gif

EllaS

Will do! That last pic and swatched that you linked looked a peachy-pink coral
icon_eek.gif
Yeah so strange. I wonder if that might have been the other lippie in this collection, Rosy Silk? I ended up getting that one too and it just arrived today ;-) So I'll swatch that tomorrow and see if maybe that's the one that's being called Peach Satin. If not, I have no idea!