Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

EllaS

@EllaS , [COLOR=0000FF]like your Peach Satin KissKiss lipstick, mine is quite orange and not the pinky coral that we [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]observed in several other swatches.  I'm not sure how to explain that:[/COLOR]
Yes, that's the Peach Satin I know lol. Well, here's a swatch of Rosy Silk. Think this might be that pinky coral that keeps masquerading as Peach Satin around the web?
f5698b01_image.jpeg

Medgal07

But that's a really pretty color, at least. Of course it's annoying to buy something based on swatches and then get a totally different product!
Oh I happen to have purchased Peach Satin after seeing Ella's swatches which showed that gorgeous orange color. If it were remotely similar to the swatches on the
web that look like a pinked coral, I wouldn't have purchased it.
girlhaha.gif

EllaS

That's just unbelievable to me. Clearly they look like two completely different lipsticks. I think you're correct!
I can't think of any other explanation! But the label should be on the box and bullet - right? Did they just not check? Or was it labeled incorrectly? I'm perplexed. And it's kind of a shame too because I think Peach Satin is a stunning color and it's not getting any love out there! Hope you enjoy yours Meddy :)

Medgal07

I can't think of any other explanation! But the label should be on the box and bullet - right? Did they just not check? Or was it labeled incorrectly? I'm perplexed. And it's kind of a shame too because I think Peach Satin is a stunning color and it's not getting any love out there! Hope you enjoy yours Meddy :)
Absolutely!!! It really is most unfortunate. When I first saw the lipsticks in this collection I immediately decided to skip them. When I saw your pic and swatches I was
amazed, and that's when I decided that I needed Peach Satin in my life---so thank you Ella!!!!

bouquet.gif

EllaS

Absolutely!!! It really is most unfortunate. When I first saw the lipsticks in this collection I immediately decided to skip them. When I saw your pic and swatches I was
amazed, and that's when I decided that I needed Peach Satin in my life---so thank you Ella!!!!

bouquet.gif
Aww You're very welcome Meddy!
th_hug.gif
I'm glad it helped!! It's too bad some brands don't do a little more showcasing of the actual products (not just promos) on their own. There are some great things that inevitably slip by because they're not hot with bloggers (or they're not sent out for review).

starletta8

I just got my Peach Satin. It's somewhere between the two swatches posted- not a highly pigmented orange, but not a light coral either!

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF] I was sold on it last week so I ordered it then, and Dore seemed like a natural fit.  I don't use beauty blenders but I'll stipple it on like I do with Joli Teint....it's quick & easy[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  for me that way.[/COLOR]
Which shade do you use in the Joli Teint, Meddy?

laurennnxox

The highlighter I can't find it in Asia. I called the HK counters they don't have no clue. Germ is from Singapore so maybe she got it there.
is it bad that I want to message Germ on ebay and be like... "If you have this highlighter available to you... there are a lot of interested US buyers." LMFAO Because goodness, that thing is beaauuutifulllllllll!