Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Yazmin

I saw my friend posted on FB that she was in the Dubai airport so I quickly WhatsApp'd her a pic and a request to see if she could check for the exclusive highlighter. No such luck.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]    Do you not wear it because of work?[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Thank you  [/COLOR]:fluffy:   [COLOR=0000FF] Thank you   [/COLOR]:wiggle:
Yes majority of the time. I wear gloves and wash my hands 90% of the time. I wear NP on my toes especially spring/summer. I did receive NP for xmas but my nails are busted after I had jell nails couple months ago. They became very brittle. Growing them out to get rid of the bad nails.

Medgal07

Yeah so strange. I wonder if that might have been the other lippie in this collection, Rosy Silk? I ended up getting that one too and it just arrived today ;-) So I'll swatch that tomorrow and see if maybe that's the one that's being called Peach Satin. If not, I have no idea!
Oh I can't wait to see that. I was thinking the too---maybe there was a mix-up of sorts
th_dunno.gif

Medgal07

Yes majority of the time. I wear gloves and wash my hands 90% of the time. I wear NP on my toes especially spring/summer. I did receive NP for xmas but my nails are busted after I had jell nails couple months ago. They became very brittle. Growing them out to get rid of the bad nails.
I go trough crazy phases with my nails too C. Right now they feel really strong & healthy. Your nails will get stronger soon.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]   I go trough crazy phases with my nails too C.  Right now they feel really strong & healthy.  Your nails will get stronger soon.  [/COLOR]
I took biotin 1000mg for my hair and nails. I think the UV messed up my nails. it's my first time to get jell nails. When they scraped it off my nail surface became uneven and rigid. It's like the top layer got scraped off.

Medgal07

I took biotin 1000mg for my hair and nails. I think the UV messed up my nails. it's my first time to get jell nails. When they scraped it off my nail surface became uneven and rigid. It's like the top layer got scraped off.
OYE!!! Maybe you can take biotin again just to get them back in shape. Artificial nails may be convenient but that sure can jack up your nails!

Medgal07

It was good coz it lasts doesn't get chipped or anything the problem is, it's even hard for it to take off
There seems always to be a price to pay for convenience. I no longer go to the nail salon----I change my polish so frequently that I do my own manis.
I do prefer a salon/spa pedicure though.

charismafulltv

Just received the UAE exclusive highlighter. It is beautiful! The packaging is that baby pink consistent this spring's collection. It's an expensive thick plastic that doesn't leave any finger prints. I'll post swatches later!

Medgal07

I finally have my Guerlain haul in toto---I think I got one item/day. This had to have been the craziest order distribution ever!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]I finally have my Guerlain haul in toto---I think I got one item/day.  This had to have been the craziest order distribution ever![/COLOR]
Yayy Meddy :bigthumb: my baby glow order from nordies still says pending :dunno:

Filmfreak

Just received the UAE exclusive highlighter. It is beautiful! The packaging is that baby pink consistent this spring's collection. It's an expensive thick plastic that doesn't leave any finger prints. I'll post swatches later!
Can't wait to see the swatches!

Medgal07

@EllaS, like your Peach Satin KissKiss lipstick, mine is quite orange and not the pinky coral that we observed in several other swatches. I'm not sure how to explain that:

Medgal07

Wow that was quick 'C'.
th_thstars.gif
I'm excited & happy for you, and eager to see it! I hope the product is as good as the packaging.

Filmfreak

@EllaS, like your Peach Satin KissKiss lipstick, mine is quite orange and not the pinky coral that we observed in several other swatches. I'm not sure how to explain that:
But that's a really pretty color, at least. Of course it's annoying to buy something based on swatches and then get a totally different product!