(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Shars

Rum Spice too, that's the other one. Still haven't revisited Blackberry. I don't see those Milani bronzers on their website.
http://milanicosmetics.com/Bronzer/
Have you got the Crackberry on the brain? lol. I have one Black Radiance blush that was beautiful when I bought it but develops "hard-pan" very quickly. It put me off buying any of their other baked products.

Medgal07

Have you got the Crackberry on the brain? lol. I have one Black Radiance blush that was beautiful when I bought it but develops "hard-pan" very quickly. It put me off buying any of their other baked products.
icon_eek.gif
Whoa---that's not good!!!

pinkcrush

:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]I'm having a peachy-coral day today too!!!  Dior Coral Cruise blush, Guerlain Geneva lipstick topped w/Dior Fluidstick in Pandore.  Since everything was so colorful[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    & bright, to highlight, I used [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]EL  5 Tone Shimmer Powder,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Bronze Shimmer[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF], which I'm LOVING!!![/COLOR]
Geneva is a sheerly pretty pop of coral ️ Can u please swatch the EL 5 color shimmer powder???

Medgal07

Geneva is a sheerly pretty pop of coral ️ Can u please swatch the EL 5 color shimmer powder???
I think Dilli did it already---check a few pages up thread and/or the swatch gallery. I feel like it's a combination of at least two of their gelee powders.

Monsy

baked products can become hard from face oils that transfer on the brush from the face to the product

pinkcrush

[COLOR=0000FF]   Dirty brushes can also cause skin eruptions...I have sensitive skin, so I wash my brushes after every use.[/COLOR]
Ya know wut!? A really bad breakout JUST cleared up!!! I just couldn't shake it... I think my Beauty Blender was the cause because I was using various products with it and only washing every 3 uses... Even when I would wash it, it was never REALLY clean until I bought the Blendercleanser Solid which gets it squeaky clean Funny how my skin is clear now

Twinkle_Twinkle

Lawd what a day. I ordered the SM Illuminating Powders/Bronzers in Mandaly Dusk and Cinnamon Ceylon and did in-store pickup. CC was crumbling right out of the box but I think I may return it anyway, but I'm a little conflicted. On the one hand I like how subtle it is, but it also has noticeable shimmer flecks and that's not really my thing. I may try a few of the lighter shades though.

Mandaly Dusk is just gorgeous. It doesn't have the sparkles that Cinnamon Ceylon does. I'll have to do a comparison photo/swatches of it with Metal Rock (not a dupe ladies, sorry), Cover Girl's Ebony Bronze and Guerlain #8 for the "Bronzer for the Bronzed" thread. I will say that between Ebony Bronze and Guerlain it is the darkest. It's not matte like the other two are and it doesn't have the glitter (or chalkiness) of Ebony Bronze and Guerlain is pretty matte but a soft matte. (I wonder if I should even keep Ebony Bronze…). Mandalay is super smooth. I'm trying to think of powder with a similar texture but the closest thing I can come up with is Too Faced's Sun Bunny (totally different colors). I'm a sucker for very dark bronzers because they are so rare so it's a keeper.

Vanatu Nude looks promising...

Shars

baked products can become hard from face oils that transfer on the brush from the face to the product
That I know. Funny thing is, I hardly needed to double dip since the blush was initially so pigmented. I left it alone for a while and came back to it and could not understand why it wouldn't show up on me.

Shars

Lawd what a day. I ordered the SM Illuminating Powders/Bronzers in Mandaly Dusk and Cinnamon Ceylon and did in-store pickup. CC was crumbling right out of the box but I think I may return it anyway, but I'm a little conflicted. On the one hand I like how subtle it is, but it also has noticeable shimmer flecks and that's not really my thing. I may try a few of the lighter shades though.

Mandaly Dusk is just gorgeous. It doesn't have the sparkles that Cinnamon Ceylon does. I'll have to do a comparison photo/swatches of it with Metal Rock (not a dupe ladies, sorry), Cover Girl's Ebony Bronze and Guerlain #8 for the "Bronzer for the Bronzed" thread. I will say that between Ebony Bronze and Guerlain it is the darkest. It's not matte like the other two are and it doesn't have the glitter (or chalkiness) of Ebony Bronze and Guerlain is pretty matte but a soft matte. (I wonder if I should even keep Ebony Bronze…). Mandalay is super smooth. I'm trying to think of powder with a similar texture but the closest thing I can come up with is Too Faced's Sun Bunny (totally different colors). I'm a sucker for very dark bronzers because they are so rare so it's a keeper.
Darker than Ebony Bronze? That I must look into!!

Lies and controversy... you better keep that Ebony Bronze lol. Don't mind me. I'm partial to that one haha.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Becca Moonstone SSP update:

I've worn it a few times mixed in with foundation. I like it a lot - It's very golden and it also maintains the most pow once set with powder (as compared to Rose Gold or Topaz). Because I've tanned and I tan red, the goldenness of Moonstone is not the most flattering so I'll be mixing it with Topaz throughout the summer and I'll wear it by itself when the weather cools. I still like Rose Gold the most for my skin right now, but I think Topaz+Moonstone could be a real winner. Most surprising is that you really can (or at least I can) see a difference between each of them when mixed with foundation. I also got a skin compliment/product inquiry at Target today so #thanksbecca.

Also, while I haven't used the Armani Fluid Sheers (only swatched them) I prefer the Becca SSP's. They are smoother (don't have shimmer/sparkle) and have a more noticeable but sophisticated effect, just incase anyone was looking for a compare/contrast. I still want a couple of the Fluid Sheers (the darker colors) to wear layered under bronzer.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Darker than Ebony Bronze? That I must look into!!

Lies and controversy... you better keep that Ebony Bronze lol. Don't mind me. I'm partial to that one haha.
LMAO! You are so right. I did a double take of the swatch on my arm and realized I was trippin.

Medgal07

Ya know wut!? A really bad breakout JUST cleared up!!! I just couldn't shake it... I think my Beauty Blender was the cause because I was using various products with it and only washing every 3 uses... Even when I would wash it, it was never REALLY clean until I bought the Blendercleanser Solid which gets it squeaky clean Funny how my skin is clear now
I'm glad your skin cleared up. Maybe you can have more than one BB & rotate them so you have a clean one at all times.