(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Twinkle_Twinkle

Last post of the night. How was I living without the Sonia Kashuck Duo Fiber Fan brush?!?!?!? I'd almost given up on New Vegas MSF (the only reason I still had it is because it's rare) and I tried it with the aforementioned brush and it is the ONLY time it has ever looked good or even been remotely wearable.

stephshopaholic

Last post of the night. How was I living without the Sonia Kashuck Duo Fiber Fan brush?!?!?!? I'd almost given up on New Vegas MSF (the only reason I still had it is because it's rare) and I tried it with the aforementioned brush and it is the ONLY time it has ever looked good or even been remotely wearable. 
That's my favorite fan brush. Although I actually just bought a huge it cosmetics fan brush and I might like that one better but the Sonia kashuk one provides amazing color payoff.

pinkcrush

[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm glad your skin cleared up.  Maybe you can have more than one BB & rotate them so you have a clean one at all times.
Thanx that actually isn't a bad idea... Actually better yet I'll find and clean my fake one from Claire's which actually is more firm and less absorbent of liquid products and buy a new one so I'll be good either way

Twinkle_Twinkle

So Cinnamon Ceylon is going back (yeahhh $$$). I just have to wait a week and a half until an errand brings me out to BK again for the return.

DILLIGAF

So Cinnamon Ceylon is going back (yeahhh $$$). I just have to wait a week and a half until an errand brings me out to BK again for the return.
Now you got me wanting Mandalay Dusk! I won't be near another Target that carries Shea Moisture until Friday though.

DILLIGAF

Lawd what a day. I ordered the SM Illuminating Powders/Bronzers in Mandaly Dusk and Cinnamon Ceylon and did in-store pickup. CC was crumbling right out of the box but I think I may return it anyway, but I'm a little conflicted. On the one hand I like how subtle it is, but it also has noticeable shimmer flecks and that's not really my thing. I may try a few of the lighter shades though.

Mandaly Dusk is just gorgeous. It doesn't have the sparkles that Cinnamon Ceylon does. I'll have to do a comparison photo/swatches of it with Metal Rock (not a dupe ladies, sorry), Cover Girl's Ebony Bronze and Guerlain #8 for the "Bronzer for the Bronzed" thread. I will say that between Ebony Bronze and Guerlain it is the darkest. It's not matte like the other two are and it doesn't have the glitter (or chalkiness) of Ebony Bronze and Guerlain is pretty matte but a soft matte. (I wonder if I should even keep Ebony Bronze…). Mandalay is super smooth. I'm trying to think of powder with a similar texture but the closest thing I can come up with is Too Faced's Sun Bunny (totally different colors). I'm a sucker for very dark bronzers because they are so rare so it's a keeper.

Vanatu Nude looks promising...
Girl you don't play! You decided and then you pounced! I love a woman of action!
nanaparty.gif

montREALady

Oooh, I may need this one. Thanks.

montREALady

Ya know wut!? A really bad breakout JUST cleared up!!! I just couldn't shake it... I think my Beauty Blender was the cause because I was using various products with it and only washing every 3 uses... Even when I would wash it, it was never REALLY clean until I bought the Blendercleanser Solid which gets it squeaky clean Funny how my skin is clear now
That blendercleanser is BOSS! Love it!

montREALady

Now you got me wanting Mandalay Dusk! I won't be near another Target that carries Shea Moisture until Friday though.
I want Mandalay Musk and I didn't even see swatches yet, lmao. But Target has BOGO 1/2 SM. I have to see what else to potentially get...
nocomment.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Oh no
icon_eek.gif
​ Oh that's the one that crumbled???? Just an exchange!!!

You enablers ladies have to stop trying to make me buy stuff I don't need
boxing.gif
I don't love it enough to keep it so I'm just doing a full return. In a way I'm glad it crumbled because otherwise I don't think I would have considered returning it.

Shars

I saw swatches of these somewhere! Now I can't remember where
sigh.gif
. If I do, I'll post 'em. I thought there were only 2 though... I'm liking that pink one on the end. I hope these end up at Sephora because I'm not about her website and their madness!

Medgal07

I saw swatches of these somewhere! Now I can't remember where
sigh.gif
. If I do, I'll post 'em. I thought there were only 2 though... I'm liking that pink one on the end. I hope these end up at Sephora because I'm not about her website and their madness!
You know I have found that these designers do a lousy job with their web sites/orders, shipping & customer service--Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury, Bobbi Brown----all have issues!!!!