(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

DILLIGAF

Yeah... unfortunately, it's the impossibility that makes me want it. Darn psychology. I read the article that said the Flower highlighter chubby stick was close, I might have to check it out. Kiko also has a stick that looks similar, so I might give that a go as well. So does W3ll People, but I think theirs might be more like having RMS Living Luminizer in stick form (but that's kind of just a guess).
If you are in South FL there is a Kiko store on Lincoln Rd. in Miami FL. It's nice to go there and swatch and test the products. I really wish they would get their US website in order. Now that I no longer live in Miami its almost impossible to get my hands on Kiko unless I go back to FL or back to NYC.

DLuxJessica

If you are in South FL there is a Kiko store on Lincoln Rd. in Miami FL. It's nice to go there and swatch and test the products. I really wish they would get their US website in order. Now that I no longer live in Miami its almost impossible to get my hands on Kiko unless I go back to FL or back to NYC.
I'm in the Orlando area, but my friend's mom lives in NJ, right near a Kiko store, and has offered to pick up stuff for me as needed. I really wish I could just shop their website. Sigh.

montREALady

Yeah... unfortunately, it's the impossibility that makes me want it. Darn psychology. I read the article that said the Flower highlighter chubby stick was close, I might have to check it out. Kiko also has a stick that looks similar, so I might give that a go as well. So does W3ll People, but I think theirs might be more like having RMS Living Luminizer in stick form (but that's kind of just a guess).
I'm random but I love Kiko's stuff!

DLuxJessica

I'm random but I love Kiko's stuff!
Me too! I have a few lipsticks and a lipliner and I've been pretty impressed. I wish I lived near a store so I could go in and swatch, but doing all the of research online and then passing off my wishlist is kind of fun, too. Kind of like doing research in college, but without having to write a term paper afterward.
girlhaha.gif

montREALady

Me too! I have a few lipsticks and a lipliner and I've been pretty impressed. I wish I lived near a store so I could go in and swatch, but doing all the of research online and then passing off my wishlist is kind of fun, too. Kind of like doing research in college, but without having to write a term paper afterward.
girlhaha.gif
Hahaaaaa! There's one in Brooklyn, but in a mall I don't frequent. I have a few of their eye pencils and I adore them, actually wearing one today. They have the smudger on the other end which comes in handy.

DILLIGAF

girlhaha.gif

Since this is the highlighter thread I will just put this here. There is a shade of their eyeshadow that can be used as a highlighter. I bought it of course. When I finally get it out of a box I will post swatches and let you know the name of the product.
sneaky.gif

Shars

Since this is the highlighter thread I will just put this here. There is a shade of their eyeshadow that can be used as a highlighter. I bought it of course. When I finally get it out of a box I will post swatches and let you know the name of the product.
sneaky.gif
Yes, oh great enabler! We can't wait (but our pockets are loathing thee in advance)! I think I know which one you mean. I've seen people use it in tutorials but I don't know the name lol.

Medgal07

I'm not sure if I'll try another one. I'm super fair. I remember trying one a long time ago (with a light dusting) and it pinkened my foundation. I think it was dim light? I might as well put that money to the new MJ foundation and stick to my meteorites!
yes.gif
​The holiday Météorites will be out before we know it
th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

It's still available on Dior.com.
http://www.dior.com/beauty/en_us/fragrance-and-beauty/makeup/look-exclusives/cosmopolite-collection-fall-look-2015/pr-csmplt-y0332950-illuminatingfacepowder.html
Maybe it didn't show the other night because of issues Dior was having w/its site. Glad it's back for anyone who wanted it and thought the might have missed out.

Shars

lmao.gif
I think last year's ar some of my favorites. They'd better not fail us with some lame packaging. Last year's was just so pretty.
girlhaha.gif
I love last year's. I hope, too, that the packaging is not lame a la blush balls. I'm surprised we haven't seen any Guerlain holiday sneak peeks as yet. A lot of the other brands' stuff has been popping up well before even some of the fall previews.

Medgal07

I love last year's. I hope, too, that the packaging is not lame a la blush balls. I'm surprised we haven't seen any Guerlain holiday sneak peeks as yet. A lot of the other brands' stuff has been popping up well before even some of the fall previews.
I was thinking about those and the poor packaging they came up with for the Terracotta Terre D'Été Bronzing Powder 2015.
I don't know how that could put an amazing product in crappy packaging!

My CT Dreamy Glow highlighter arrives tomorrow-----proof positive that I'm a sucker for nice/cute packaging because I certainly don't need another highlighter
thud.gif

Lipstickjunkii

I'm interested in this new British based brand that just landed at Ulta called Makeup revolution. There's a lot of good talk about their baked highlighters. I want all 3 but 2 are sold out on the Ulta site.

boschicka

It's still available on Dior.com.
http://www.dior.com/beauty/en_us/fragrance-and-beauty/makeup/look-exclusives/cosmopolite-collection-fall-look-2015/pr-csmplt-y0332950-illuminatingfacepowder.html
Maybe it didn't show the other night because of issues Dior was having w/its site. Glad it's back for anyone who wanted it and thought the might have missed out.
So....is this a must have?

PrettyGirlDoc

Since this is the highlighter thread I will just put this here. There is a shade of their eyeshadow that can be used as a highlighter. I bought it of course. When I finally get it out of a box I will post swatches and let you know the name of the product.:sneaky:
Is it the Kiko 208 water eyeshadow? That is supposed to be a dupe for whisper of guilt.

Latest posts