(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Medgal07

I need to sit in a corner somewhere. Another highlighter arrived Thursday

Charlotte Tilbury -----@Cupcake2 posted swatches in the CT thread.

Left: Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Medium-Dark

Right: Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Light

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]I need to sit in a corner somewhere.  Another highlighter arrived Thursday[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Charlotte Tilbury -----@Cupcake2 posted swatches in the CT thread.  [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Left:       Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Medium-Dark[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Right:     Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Light[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Yayy, so beautiful! Yet another Highlighter for Meddy!! Is this one not part of the NP collection?

boschicka

So....is this a must have?
It's a very nice to have!!!!
Well that's enough for me. Ordering!
tong.gif

Vineetha

Since this is the highlighter thread I will just put this here. There is a shade of their eyeshadow that can be used as a highlighter. I bought it of course. When I finally get it out of a box I will post swatches and let you know the name of the product.:sneaky:
Lmao Dili, wat did you do?? ! Kiko USA website is now up and most items are 50% off!! :haha:

Shars

I need to sit in a corner somewhere. Another highlighter arrived Thursday

Charlotte Tilbury -----@Cupcake2 posted swatches in the CT thread.

Left: Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Medium-Dark

Right: Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Light
Just make sure the corner you sit in is the one facing your overflowing stash loool.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Lmao Dili, wat did you do?? ! Kiko USA website is now up and most items are 50% off!!
girlhaha.gif
UNSEE!! UNSEE!!!

Medgal07

Yes!! I ordered the dreamy glow highlighter a few days ago from Nord. Can't wait to get it. The compact is just too cute for words!
NO. It's in the same CT signature packaging-----that rose-goldish color. The CREAM version, Suntan & Sunlight is in the special packaging, and it's limited edition.
​ Mine has not yet shipped from Nordies either and when I ordered it was not backordered. I guess I should sit down and be patient---it's not like I'll run out of highlighters
in the interim!

girlhaha.gif