(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Medgal07

My CT NP Dreamy Glow Highlighter arrived today!!! Like butter!
cheerleader.gif
Squeals!!!!

Medgal07

Yes!!!
pompom.gif
it really is a gorgeous highlighter!!!
Oh I can't wait fro mine to arrive now
sigh.gif

Vee did you also get the cream bronzer & highlighter, Suntan & Sunlight??? I keep looking at it and fear it might venture into my cart w/o provocation
icon_eek.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]Oh I can't wait fro mine to arrive now:sigh: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Vee did you also get the cream bronzer & highlighter, Suntan & Sunlight???  I keep looking at it and fear it might venture into my cart w/o provocation[/COLOR]:shock:
No meddy that's the only thing I didn't get from the collection :haha: !! Cannot say I am not tempted either!! :eek:hboy: :D

Medgal07

Okay so the addict in me was restless and checked my Nordies acct. My Dream Glow highlighter will arrive on Monday---Nordies never even sent me the shipping notice. That's odd
shrugs.gif

Medgal07

No meddy that's the only thing I didn't get from the collection
girlhaha.gif
!! Cannot say I am not tempted either!!
ohboy.gif
greengrin.gif
I'm afraid I would only use the bronzer like I do with the Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate duo, which is also a cream product.
I don't mind the cream bronzers but the cream highlighters are more work for me. I bet we'll you will order it before the weekend is over.
lol.gif

cupcake28

Okay so the addict in me was restless and checked my Nordies acct. My Dream Glow highlighter will arrive on Monday---Nordies never even sent me the shipping notice. That's odd
shrugs.gif
I ordered some things from them last week as well. They said they were delayed in the deliveries due to the high volume from the anniversary sale. I get my items on Monday too.
noworry.gif

Vineetha

I'm afraid I would only use the bronzer like I do with the Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate duo, which is also a cream product.
I don't mind the cream bronzers but the cream highlighters are more work for me. I bet we'll you will order it before the weekend is over.
lol.gif
Should I take this as a sign
lol.gif

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2015/07/charlotte-tilbury-filmstar-bronze-and.html

Medgal07

I ordered some things from them last week as well. They said they were delayed in the deliveries due to the high volume from the anniversary sale. I get my items on Monday too.
noworry.gif
You know CC I suspected as much-----or the reasonable person in me did---not the highlighter addict
girlhaha.gif

​You ordered practically the entire collection didn't you? That was a hell of an amazing haul. What's your standout/favorite item???

Medgal07

Should I take this as a sign
lol.gif

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2015/07/charlotte-tilbury-filmstar-bronze-and.html
OMG! I'm in. As soon as Nordies Ebates % goes up--------unless someone else has it w/a higher percent cash-back.
lmao.gif
There is something seriously wrong with us!!!

cupcake28

You know CC I suspected as much-----or the reasonable person in me did---not the highlighter addict
girlhaha.gif

​You ordered practically the entire collection didn't you? That was a hell of an amazing haul. What's your standout/favorite item???
I really love the color of the Miss Kensington lipstick, but it is patchy. I think I'll try it over a lip primer. My favorite item from the collection is probably the Dreamy Glow highlighter. My favorite items out of the entire order are the Cleopatra Eyes to Mesmerize and the Medium-Dark Bronze & Glow. I really love the Hepburn Honey lipstick too.

The only things I didn't get were the makeup bags and the cream Filmstar Bronze & Glow- no shade to Jerry Hall, lol.

YarahFlower

[COLOR=0000FF]I need to sit in a corner somewhere.  Another highlighter arrived Thursday[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Charlotte Tilbury -----@Cupcake2 posted swatches in the CT thread.  [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Left:       Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Medium-Dark[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Right:     Charlotte Tilbury, Film Star Bronze & Glow, Light[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Beautiful!!!!! I want this so bad, but can't bring myself to purchase! Are these powders worth the price tag?

cupcake28

I really love the color of the Miss Kensington lipstick, but it is patchy. I think I'll try it over a lip primer. My favorite item from the collection is probably the Dreamy Glow highlighter. My favorite items out of the entire order are the Cleopatra Eyes to Mesmerize and the Medium-Dark Bronze & Glow. I really love the Hepburn Honey lipstick too.

The only things I didn't get were the makeup bags and the cream Filmstar Bronze & Glow- no shade to Jerry Hall, lol.
I changed my mind. My favorite thing is the Color of Youth. OMG!

GlamMomAngel

I'm super annoyed. I returned my champagne PPP because it just didn't wow me. Well I was just in sephora & they had it at the register so I swatched it. It looked AMAZING! It was so soft & buttery. Mine was hard & stiff. Now I want to rebuy

Medgal07

Oh I love hearing that!!! I almost skipped it because I've gotten so many highlighters recently---so glad I didn't!! I was only moved to get one CT lipstick and that was
Hepburn Honey. It's really nice as you know but I'm not a fan of its packaging.

Quote: Originally Posted by YarahFlower

Look who just showed up! She's a showstopper!
love.gif

th_sign_woot.gif
Your girls is lovely YF!!!!!
heart.gif

Medgal07

Beautiful!!!!! I want this so bad, but can't bring myself to purchase! Are these powders worth the price tag?
Totally. You can't tell from the pics but there's a huge indentation in the bronzer side of my Light version. This shouldn't even cross my thoughts, but I'm considering the
cream version and I'm not a fan of creams.

cupcake28

Oh I love hearing that!!! I almost skipped it because I've gotten so many highlighters recently---so glad I didn't!! I was only moved to get one CT lipstick and that was
Hepburn Honey. It's really nice as you know but I'm not a fan of its packaging.

th_sign_woot.gif
Your girls is lovely YF!!!!!
heart.gif
The lipstick packaging is horrendous. My Hourglass lipsticks cost less and the case is so heavy and pretty. I'm still waiting to hear back from them on replacing Miss Kensington and Hepburn Honey. The NP packaging is pretty, but it feels cheap to me as well. The Dreamy Glow highlighter almost flew out of my hand today and I was fully prepared to go down with it to prevent a disaster, lol. I think that for the price, the packaging should be made of better materials. It is pretty to look at though and I don't regret my purchase at all.