Halloween costume

ragdolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korms
I really want to dress up as a freaky looking rabbit but I'm having a hard time finding a white rabbit costume. I don't want one with a "head", it needs to be a suit with an open face. It definitely cannot be hired either because I'm going to modify it. It's really hard to get decent costumes in the UK
ssad.gif

you could get the pattern and make one...they aren't very hard, my bf is very heavy handed and not patient at all and his came out decent
and you could be any color, pattern, or texture of rabbit you wanted!!!

i'm kind of stuck being a zombified lil' dead girl on halloween...i work at a haunted house so i don't get to pick...maybe i'll just get extra gorey and crusty and have massive hair for the special night
the haunt owners through a costume after party when the seasons over since we don't get to party and the theme is 80's prom
i'm the like the youngest and the only one there that wasn't alive in the 80s so i'm at a loss for a costume as well

GLAMORandGORE

i'm in highschool, so i usually am two different things.
one for the school day, and one for the evening.
during the school day i'm going to be beavis and butthead with my friend, and the evening, like always, i'm going to be a zombie.

two years i made the mistake of being a zombie at school...not a good idea.
i go to a ghetto ass school so everyones like "OH SHIT WTF HAPPENED TO THAT BITCH" etc. etc.
-______________________-
whatevs tho.

MACLovin

I don't know what to be, but this year I have to actually dress up because I'm going to a costume party!

I want to do something where i can utilize some of those funky lashes they're selling this time of year, and do some crazy makeup...

any ideas?

Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt66chix
I'm really excited about being one of those viking opera women. I just want one of those obnoxious horned hats with the braids, like this one:

And then you have to find a matching cone bra.

bby112

we should all make our costumes together! lol pegs wants to be queen of hearts again even tho she didnt do that so much last year but imma try to make a pirate costume or something out of a story book like the freakin disney princesses with a twist! LOL sounds fun fun funn!

MacNeill59

I'm going to be poison Ivy, I've already invested wayyyy too much money into it. I have thus far, hooker boots, a waist length red wig, green swarovski crystals, 24 feet of silk ivy, and green opera gloves. Needless to say, alot of humid, femme noir, kelly green pigment, and green glitter is going to be used. A LOT

rt66chix

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacNeill59
I'm going to be poison Ivy, I've already invested wayyyy too much money into it. I have thus far, hooker boots, a waist length red wig, green swarovski crystals, 24 feet of silk ivy, and green opera gloves. Needless to say, alot of humid, femme noir, kelly green pigment, and green glitter is going to be used. A LOT

This sounds TRES fabulous!!! I'd love to see the pics.

rt66chix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox
And then you have to find a matching cone bra.

What makes you think I dont already have one?

graucho.gif

MWAHAHAHA!

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
I don't know what to be, but this year I have to actually dress up because I'm going to a costume party!

I want to do something where i can utilize some of those funky lashes they're selling this time of year, and do some crazy makeup...

any ideas?

Ah same! I just want to do crazy makeup/hair and MUFE lashes are so cool, but are def. halloween/drag only...I was thinking either a 'drag queen' or 80s rock star, I love the 'girl dressed up like a man, dressed up like a girl idea, though' lol I think it'd be so funny!!! Even though this is cliche, I reaaaallly want to dress up as a vampire, I've never done it, and I like how vampires are scary/sexy at the same time.

abbey_08

in uk we dont really do halloween but where i live people do wear fancy dress in clubs (always 'mean girls' style but it is halloween haha) im going to be little red riding hood or i like the idea of sexy cat with wicked face make up!

k.a.t

^ i was lil red riding hood last year! still have the costume actually!
It's so sad halloween isn't really celebrated over here though, i LOVE dressing up and just going completely crazy with hair/make-up etc...only time of year it's really allowed y'know?
argh my friend's so lucky she gets to spend halloween in New York
ssad.gif

Le-Saboteur

Halloween isn't celebrated here AT ALL either, but it will be our last day of class (make up!) so we're all going to go hard out gored up.

Or I might just go as Silk Spectre I (from the Watchmen comics), who I need to make a costume for anyway
smiles.gif

MrsMay

I dont normally celebrate Halloween (being in Australia) but one of the girls from work is from the US and is throwing a Halloween costume party...

I'm trying to decide between a witch or goth or something like that.... figured that would be easy as I have pale skin and long black hair... also want to do something where I can play around with some fake lashes (havent used them before)

I'm actually looking forward to it!
yes.gif

haleylovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Saboteur
Halloween isn't celebrated here AT ALL either, but it will be our last day of class (make up!) so we're all going to go hard out gored up.

Or I might just go as Silk Spectre I (from the Watchmen comics), who I need to make a costume for anyway
smiles.gif

AMAZING! I love Watchmen!
thmbup.gif
I am thinking of going a tortured Hannah Montana (a.k.a. Miley Cyrus) (although I call her Miley Virus). I've been practicing my gross-out makeup.

YSLGuy

I dont know. I need a costume for Thursday, and can't spend money.

Im thinking about Duckie in Pretty in Pink (my favorite movie evah)

duckiebw.jpg

I have a similar hat and a gray suit jacket that would work well