Halloween costume

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSLGuy
I dont know. I need a costume for Thursday, and can't spend money.

Im thinking about Duckie in Pretty in Pink (my favorite movie evah)

duckiebw.jpg

I have a similar hat and a gray suit jacket that would work well

love.gif
He was my dream boy in High School! I searched for a guy like that, *swoon*.

I wish we could dress up for work, but noooooooo. I just get to help everyone else get ready...lol.

I always have ideas but never follow through or we never go anywhere. I have been wanting to be Patsy from Ab Fab for awhile! Complete with white baby powder around my nose, ha ha!

Shadowy Lady

i'm not sure what I'll do this year. I'm invited to an optional costume party (as in you can wear costumes if you like). I may go as Marilyn Monroe, I need a blond wig for that though...

xoleaxo

i'm planning to be marilyn monroe! i did a trial run a couple of days ago in my theatre class.. i think it'll turn out a lot better without using stage makeup and getting a fuller, blonder wig!

my husband is going to be either JFK or jim halpert as dwight shrute.
lol.gif

jdechant

Well this year I am going as a sexy pirate..lol..but last year I had to try to put together a costume last minute and I ended up with a Deal or No Deal Briefcase model..lol...easy to do...cute dress (I wore a black one but if you got a glittery one that would work awesome too) did my hair up and went and found a cheap metal case that was full of kids crafts I think..lol..hollowed it out, went to the dollar store and bought some black spongey felt stuff, cut and double sided taped the numbers and there you have it! Easy...you could even go as far as putting a number on the inside of the briefcase telling people what they won. LOL..

shopshopaholic

Hey Everyone!

I am going to be Little Red Riding Hood this halloween!
Does anyone have any makeup ideas for this costume?
Any ideas or face charts etc. would be very much appreciated!!
I know some other girlies in the forum said they were going to be this too,
so if anyone has any ideas, i would love to hear!!

Thanks so much!
smiles.gif
mac_addict.gif

pangie

after taking the kids trick or treating...i would love to go out but i might have to work the next day. so, going to any sort of party might be out of the question. but then again, if we end up going out last minute...i might just throw something on. that deal or no deal costume is a good one for a last minute costume

oracle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingFrAbsoltion
I was thinking Amy Winehouse. Not sure though

They have a cute AW costume(with the wig) on Rickys NYC .com

Glittereuphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt66chix
I'm really excited about being one of those viking opera women. I just want one of those obnoxious horned hats with the braids, like this one:

th_LMAO.gif
OMG, this totally made me snort and laugh out loud, thus blowing my cover at work that I really am working! I don't care though, it was worth it!

clap.gif
P.S. please post some picks if you do end up wearing this helmet!

Glittereuphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacNeill59
I'm going to be poison Ivy, I've already invested wayyyy too much money into it. I have thus far, hooker boots, a waist length red wig, green swarovski crystals, 24 feet of silk ivy, and green opera gloves. Needless to say, alot of humid, femme noir, kelly green pigment, and green glitter is going to be used. A LOT

LOVE IT!
yes.gif
In this instance, more IS more!!!

oracle1

Im going with something simple this year. My two girlfriends and I are going to be cats. Instead of going as a plain black cat, I plan on jazzing it up with some color(maybe gold or silver) and adding some netting to a hair clip like the picture below.

hairclip.jpg

American Apperal has some nice body suits and leggings

MACLovin

Oh crap.. running out of time.. need costume ideas.

I'm too damn indecisive. It's like.. I want to use some sort of MAC face chart and incorporate it into my costume, but I don't know which one to pick. Then I start thinking of other options.. arg.

I know someone a few pages ago said it, but I might dress up as a fafinette or something as a last resort. I'll just get some striped tights, a crazy colored bob wig, and wear a little dress and some wedge heels and do some appropriate makeup of course. Don't worry, we won't be at the same party whoever said they are going as one also..haha
tong.gif

But who knows.. I may go to the Salvation Army store and see if they have any funky items that may inspire another costume idea.. only 10 days to go! I need to hurry

SingFrAbsoltion

I changed my mind about my costume. I'm going to be Coco Chanel. I was planning on just doing a vintage look, I tried it out and it looked like her. So why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
I'm planning to dress up as Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue. yes i'm a girl, i love Motley Crue so thought it'd be funny to dress as Nikki hehe

Nikki.Sixx.jpg

I'm being Nikki too!