Halloween costume

afgpak11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenxbeauty
I'm going to be the Corpse Bride (from the Tim Burton movie.) I'm so excited!
greengrin.gif

That's awesome! DH and I keep teetering on whether or not we're gonna be Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. I like to do family themed costumes though. Last year me and my DD were Indians and DH and my DS were cowboys.

coachkitten

I am going to be Alice from Alice in Wonderland and my boyfriend is going to be the mad hatter. I am brunette so I am excited to have a blonde wig for a night.
smiles.gif

Lizzie

I'm going to be a nurse. It's kinda boring but I'm too broke to buy a costume and I ...umm... already had a slutty nurse one *ahem ahem*

aimerbijoux

I really wanted to go as a sexy nurse for the LONGEST time but I imagine at the club or party there will be a lot of nurses, and I want to stand out. So maybe i'll go as something glamorous, like old hollywood glamour/pinup girl? hmmmmm

SparklyDiamonds

Im going as a Fafinette! (Ermine)

Getting Pink Stripped Stockings..Black Dress.. Platinum Wig .. Got some crazy Lashes & I'm gonna have some fun with the makeup.

Its my SOs idea! lol Hes like "Go as one of the Stila girls! Like the doll you have!" .. I was like Fafi you mean haha

chocolategoddes

How awesome would it be to dress up as EAZY-E from NWA

gotta get the flannel shirt, the raiders cap, the gerri curls wig, sunglasses. GANGSTA!

I bet half of you don't even know who he is. :/

SparklyDiamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
How awesome would it be to dress up as EAZY-E from NWA

gotta get the flannel shirt, the raiders cap, the gerri curls wig, sunglasses. GANGSTA!

I bet half of you don't even know who he is. :/

lol def cool! My brother and one of my friends want to go as Eazy-E

Kayteuk

I am going as a possessed cheerleader! Lol and my dog has a superman costume to wear as a joke =)

grlygrlnyc

Im going to follow one of the MAC halloween face charts to inspire me. I like the midnight bloom look but I'm still not sure how to dress to go along with it. M/b lots of tulle?
th_dunno.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I was going to be a fairy, but I have decided on something far more cool! I'm going as Germaine, of Foamy the Squirrel fame. If you don't know who Foamy is check out illwillpress.com. Seriously funny stuff!

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
I was going to be a fairy, but I have decided on something far more cool! I'm going as Germaine, of Foamy the Squirrel fame. If you don't know who Foamy is check out illwillpress.com. Seriously funny stuff!

Thats an awesome idea. I love that site! His rant about anorexic girls from a few years back was the best!

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLAMORandGORE
i'm in highschool, so i usually am two different things.
one for the school day, and one for the evening.
during the school day i'm going to be beavis and butthead with my friend, and the evening, like always, i'm going to be a zombie.

two years i made the mistake of being a zombie at school...not a good idea.
i go to a ghetto ass school so everyones like "OH SHIT WTF HAPPENED TO THAT BITCH" etc. etc.
-______________________-
whatevs tho.

thats hillarious.

for halloween this year im just gonna reuse my ragdoll dress with extreme MU

luvsong

I'm going as Raggedy Andy and I remembered this look I saw in a book once where there was some kind of see through material glued over the persons eyes so they just looked like fabric open doll eyes. Anyone know what I might use for that?

carandru

I decided to do a spin on the Evil Queen from Snow White (if I can get it to work that is). I'm going to do the makeup like hers would be normally, but paint cracks in my face as well. Kinda like her mirror cracked and so did her face, lol. I'm still figuring out how to draw these cracks and make them look semi real ......

rebekah

last year i was Barbie this year i'm going to be a deer (think makeup like from Cats but a deer)

Chic 2k6

I'm planning to dress up as Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue. yes i'm a girl, i love Motley Crue so thought it'd be funny to dress as Nikki hehe

Nikki.Sixx.jpg

shea_47

i'm going to be Kat Von D. the only trouble i'm having is with the hair...my hair is cut in a posh-bob, so i think i might have to get a wig :/
i hate wigs.

MACLovin

Whoa, this is creepy!

Sightless (Makeup & Tattoos)

I showed my bf and he's like, cool order that for me! I was like.. no, i can't look at you all night with gouged out eyeballs, lol.. i know its halloween but that's just too nasty, haha