hello kitty brush set

kaexbabey

i know theres a 187 and 239 but is the other one a 109 or 129? in the description here on specktra it says 109 but in pictures it looks like a 129

coachkitten

Kinda off topic but I want the box that the Hello Kitty brushes come in. That box is adorable.
smiles.gif

Roxie

I want the lil' Kitty head cup and the box it comes in, but not the brushes
lol.gif

Maybe we could strike up a deal hehe.

gigiopolis

haha I want only the cup too! Despite hearing that it's small and pretty short so your longer brushes might fall over. I don't care! It's HK'S HEAD! COME ON! That's just beyond awesome.

Yeah I don't really want the brushes either =_= I suppose it can't be a bad thing to have a back-up crappier 187 for powder products plus some crappier brushes for travel *shrug*?

kaexbabey

nvm i saw the box.

yes, i just want it to have another 187 and another 109. well it'll be another 109 to me once the full sized one comes in the mail =P

kaexbabey

i think it IS a 109 guys, i saw fafinettex3's hello kitty haul video, and the little brush looked like a 109.

MissAlphaKitty

I want too! If only for the head of Hello Kitty cup
bigheart.gif

I hope the brushes aren't totally crappy, as the SE brushes have really declined in quality in recent years
angry.gif

jenixxx

I am really considering the brush set, anyone with some real info on them?
Are they any good at ALL?

gigiopolis

I heard:

239 was scratchy. If you're going to get the brush cup just for the 239 you might as well just get a Loew Cornell Maxine's Mop 3/8 brush, which is a great dupe. 187 was pretty similar to holiday set one. 109 was just crappy, just save up for the full size.

So is there any good from buying these brushes? Yeah, I'd say that they're great for beginners to see what brushes they use and will continue to use and so they upgrade to fullsize versions later on. Also good for travel since I wouldn't cry if I lost an SE 187.

TISH1124

^^ I would...I absolutley love the 187SE brushes...they are perfect not only for travel but they are great for foundation, buffing, blushes, MSF, highlighting, applying moisturizer...all the little things you might not want to use your fullsize 187 to do everyday...I have 4 187SE's and 2 fullsize and I would be sad to loose anyof them...they all have their own purpose...I personally do not like washing my brushes every single day ...and the 187 is a multi purpose brush. The rest of the SE brushes I can and do live without...they just sit there collecting dust

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
i think it IS a 109 guys, i saw fafinettex3's hello kitty haul video, and the little brush looked like a 109.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure its a 109

the brushes look like flimsy crap though...i'm very disapointed in MAC
ssad.gif

Roxie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
I heard the brushes were craptastic. I think I'll probably give in and get it anyway XD

I still have no desire for the brush set, I just wanna show some love for the word "craptastic". It's one of my personal favourites (as well as its sister "craptacular")
yes.gif

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~

the brushes look like flimsy crap though...i'm very disapointed in MAC
ssad.gif

They sure do...
thmbdn.gif
i was looking forward to getting them since i kno how it feels to lose MAC brushes (116,129,150). Seems like im better off saving up for full sizes...