hello kitty brush set

kaexbabey

do you guys think they'll get more brush sets online? even though things are sold out sometimes, dont they get more in stock?

Eire3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlphaKitty
^^^ I don't know where, or who is saying that the Hello Kitty 187SE is a bi-colour fibre (I think you mean you imagine the fibre is black at one end and white at the other)
eeksign.gif

It is a duo-fibre..... black hairs support separate fine synthetic white hairs as discussed below from the giganticly out of control monster Hello Kitty Discussion Thread Part II (LOL) beginning at the following post: (Page 213 post #5304 onward)

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...ml#post1500128
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f217/m...ml#post1499938

HTH's clear up the confusion
smiles.gif

Thanks! I just meant that in some photos it seems just a bicolor brush and not a duofiber like the full sized 187....but maybe, as i said before, it is just the lighting of the photo that makes it seems like that. I asked because here in europe HK isn't out yet so i'm basing on specktra's photos and posts to make my choice to order the stuff when it's out...just wanted to be sure
smiles.gif

This helps, thanks again!
smiles.gif

fintia

I got the brush set and I have to say that the brushes are not horrible.. I used my 187 to apply foundation and I am happy with it until I can get me a full size one.. 109 I really do not have use for it.. I bought it once and ended up returning it.. dunno that's me.. I have other brushes for contour and blush that I like so.. any ways.. I am selling the 109.. check the clearance bin!!! ;-)

and the kitty holder is so darn cute!!! so glad I go it!1

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
the kitty holder is so darn cute!!! so glad I go it!

I know! Isn't the cup awesome? I really impressed with the weight, the felt bottom and the whole 3Dness of Hello Kitty's head... Overall, very well constructed. The pictures just don't do it justice. A definite must have for Hello Kitty collectors

The raised "MAC Hello Kitty" label lettering at the back of the head is ever so discreet that you almost don't even see it, but I think that's more classy than if it was a loud garish pink or white.

fintia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlphaKitty

I know! Isn't the cup awesome? I really impressed with the weight, the felt bottom and the whole 3Dness of Hello Kitty's head... Overall, very well constructed. The pictures just don't do it justice. A definite must have for Hello Kitty collectors

The raised "MAC Hello Kitty" label lettering at the back of the head is ever so discreet that you almost don't even see it, but I think that's more classy than if it was a loud garish pink or white.

y

YES YES YES!! I have all my brushes there.. I have some not too many.. I've started this whole crazy make up thing a few months ago.. but they look beautiful in the cup.. I'm thinking of getting the small pellets flower vase fillers to put in the HK cup so I can stuck my brushes just like they do at Sephora..that way they can be neatly standing up
greengrin.gif