Hourglass Cosmetics

elegant-one

RM - Its much more deep Raspberry in person. Aghh, my camera just couldn't capture the beauty of the Raspberry shade. Maybe because its so cloudy today.

veronikawithak

My Mood Exposure came today!
th_thstars.gif

I haven't tried it on yet because it came just as I was leaving for work but I brought the box with me to open it and look at it! Lol. The marbling and color looks great - on par with the promo.

User38

I used some Red Cherry blush (CD) with my dim ambient powder and got a great effect this am.. it's still looking good too.
001_unsure.gif

Kaori

Here - this one is way more accurate. It really bugged me so ..try try again lol

I need this in my life *-* *puts on sephora's love list* This and Becca's mineral blush in gypsy will be the only blushes I will get, putting my total number of blushes to 16, then I'm going on break until I use up some of the ones I already have lol #lowbuy

Winthrop44

I know, right! Its so darn gorgeous that I want the whole pan to be the blush
heart.gif
I'm afraid mine will just end up disappearing if I use it :(
What does it look like when you "Swirl the entire compact with your brush to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder" ?

elegant-one

What does it look like when you "Swirl the entire compact with your brush to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder" ?
Well, in the RM particularly, the 'golden' highlight part turns the raspberry shade a more muted color. Kind of darkens a bit but not too bad. Its very pretty. I just love the plain raspberry shade so much by itself.

Since the other shades have lighter highlighter shades, it doesn't mute the main blush as much. Hope that makes sense.

sorry I'm so late, I just saw your post. :)

User38

I wonder if I swirl Her Blooming cheek with ambient powders..

I hate like hell to buy something and get the dud
nope.gif

Winthrop44

Well, in the RM particularly, the 'golden' highlight part turns the raspberry shade a more muted color. Kind of darkens a bit but not too bad. Its very pretty. I just love the plain raspberry shade so much by itself.

Since the other shades have lighter highlighter shades, it doesn't mute the main blush as much. Hope that makes sense.

sorry I'm so late, I just saw your post. :)
But it doesn't turn warm like in Temptalia's swatches? That's good!

veronikawithak

What brush is everyone using to apply these? I used the 116 this morning for ME and it picked up way too much for me in just one swipe.. I was able to buff it out.. but I don't like to play around like that. I'm going to try the 129 next and see if that's better.

elegant-one

What brush is everyone using to apply these? I used the 116 this morning for ME and it picked up way too much for me in just one swipe.. I was able to buff it out.. but I don't like to play around like that. I'm going to try the 129 next and see if that's better.
I use Mac's 159 - LOVE this brush for very pigmented blushes. Plus, the head is slightly flatter & smaller. I can get the brush just on those small parts of blush easily. I use a fan brush to apply EG on the top of my cheekbones.

charlotte366

I used my multi task blush from real techniques in my RM today and although I just tapped the surface of the blush, I got too much product and had to go in with a buffer and diffused AP to soften the edges down. My RM is more blush than AP so need to find a softer brush, might try my 131 duo fibre or the NARS yachiyo and see if they help, on the plus side 7 hours after application I have minimal fading!