How Long Does it Take You to Do Your Makeup - Full face? =)

MAC_Diva

30-45 minutes.

I'm not counting using my 3-step proactive products. Its the blending and application that takes so much time! I never know what colors i want to wear.

xiahe

meh probably about 20 minutes. concealer where needed, Clinique Sheer Moisture Tint SPF 15 tinted moisturizer on my face, Revlon colorstay liner on top lid, apply eyeshadows (whatever I decide to use) curl lashes Almay One Coat Nourishing Triple Effect mascara on top lashes (sometimes curl my lashes again if i'm not satisfied with the curl...IK IK that's bad but oh well lol), comb through lashes with Sonia Kashuk folding lash comb (I love it!), blush or highlighter (whatever I decide to use!) & gloss and then I'm goooood to go.

theblackqueen

15-20 minutes usually, that's what happens when you have to put on tons of make up for a show day after day.
What actually takes the longest for me is getting my darn fake eyelashes all set
ssad.gif

My hair however...that takes forever.

MAKExMExUP

40 mins consisting of applying primer, foundation, eyeshadow base, concealer, eyeshadow, liner, base & mascara, powder, contour, blush, & lipstick/gloss! It takes me one whole hour to get ready (10 mins shower, 10 mins blowdry)

sofabean

it takes me about an hour to do my morning routine... but then again, i am really slow and laggy in the morning. i put on my contacts, wash my face, tone, moisturize, and then i start on my makeup. while i'm doing makeup i like to go online though so it takes me quite a while...

sweetie0716

About 15-20 minutes for a full face. But like someone else said, I usually play a game of Halo in between the application of moisturizer and primer, then another in between primer and foundation. That usually adds another 15-20 minutes, depending on the game
smiles.gif

SmileyfacedPen

It only takes me about 10 minutes, maybe 15 if I'm not having a great morning. What takes me the longest to get ready is that I shower, wash my hair, then blowdry and flat iron it in the morning. My hair is a monster.

Tahti

Hmm.. For a simple look in the morning it takes maybe 15 minutes? If I'm going out though, I can spend anywhere for 30 minutes to an hour.. and that's not counting my hair! ;D

missjewell

I can take up to 30 minutes, more if I am going out for the evening. I have no clue why I take longer if I am going out... I don't change anything LOL

But if I am just want to look decent then 10-20 minutes tops

swaly

15-20 minutes maximum to do foundation, cheeks, eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrows, highlighting/shimmer, lipstick and gloss, powder. I can even pluck my eyebrows and do my hair in this time! I think it's partially because my eyes are so simple to do––I have no crease or corners, my lids are practically just one flat canvas––so I rarely put more than two colors on my lids plus liner. I also just use my fingers for foundation and don't sculpt/contour my face.

alka1

I think the reason I take so long doing my makeup is because I take short breaks between each step! I don't do it all at once. I'll usually do foundation/concealer.. wait 5-10 minutes then come back to do setting powder... wait another 15 minutes then do blush.. and so on :p

Sabrunka

About 15-20 minutes!! Sometimes though I'm lazy and only put on eyeliner and mascara.. Since I don't really need foundation 90% of the time, and that takes 5 minutes :p.

winkietoe

For school, my makeup routine takes about 10 mins max. I usually cant take longer than that or else I'd be late
ssad.gif

For nights when Im out and about, i take about 20-25mins to do my face. Thats when I take my time to make sure I look good and everything is perfect
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

I take about 15 mins for simple makeup for work. For weekends or going out, I will take 30 mins to an hour. I enjoy the process of applying makeup.
yes.gif

Fataliya

It takes me 2.5 hours to get ready...that's everything from showering, makeup, hair, and getting dressed.

I think I have slight OCD, so most of that time is spent on makeup, eyeshadow in particular. I put it on, blend, reapply, etc., etc.

gremlin

For a quick, simple everyday look around 15 minutes. I'm pretty indecisive so most of it is spent going 'Blue or purple? Or Blue and purple? Or just blue?'. :p

For me to put on everything from primer up it's around half an hour, less if I've already decided on a look.