How Long Does it Take You to Do Your Makeup - Full face? =)

xKiKix

probably 30-45 mins for me. i like to start on my eyes, then move to brows and lastly face. i take my time to make sure nothing looks uneven.

User38

Full face about 25 minutes.. day look. Party all out look: 40 minutes
greengrin.gif

4everbeautyful

It takes me 1 hour minimum for moisturizer, concealer, foundation, powder, blush, eye makeup, cheeks, and lips. I know this is a very long time but I am a perfectionist when it comes to makeup application and I usually do really funky stuff with my eyes which takes up a bulk of the time.

VintageAqua

Everyday makeup is usually around 20-25 minutes since I cannot skip the skin routine! My goal is to get down to 15 minutes though.

For full blown glamour, usually 45 minutes or so, especially with elaborate eye makeup and lashes which I will start with first so I can avoid ruining the skin prep.

madnicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by InRetospeck
1 and half hour -2 hours that includes hair... maybe and outfit change, shoe change. I give myself a lot of time. I hate to be rushed and I love to look pretty... I love to do my makeup... make this a little smoker, highlight here. I can be done in no time but then I am self consious all day unless I am in the mood for less is more. I have no clue what I will do when I have kids... right now I am glad that I have a husband that loves makeup!!

Hee hee...I have a child (5 year old boy) and it hurt lots not to have more time when he was a baby, however I wasn't going anywhere exciting during the day!
Now:
-When dropping child to school, I apply concealer, mascara, cream blush (on lips as well) and clear gloss in car.
-If I am going to work, I need 1-1.5 hours but that includes shower, moisturizing face, eye cream etc...blowdrying hair and full face makeup, (primer, foundation, concealer, powder, blush bronzer, highlighter, eye primer, 3 colours of eyeshadow, liner, mascara, lip liner, lipstick & gloss - phew!)...it can be cut down to 1 colour eyeshadow, or an easier eye, or even powder foundation if running short of time - luckily my husband makes breakfast, and school lunchboxes for me!
-If going out, I like a full 2 hours to take my time!

kabuki_KILLER

Depending on the look and if I have good enough skin that day to skip face make up.

It can be 30 mins or a pretty damn long time.

pnuttbuttajelli

it takes me literally 5 minutes to get dressed, 1 minute to comb out my hair, and 20-35 minutes to do my makeup.

if you know what's good for you, never tell me spur of the moment to go somewhere!

L1LMAMAJ

I'm trying to do a full face in 30 minutes or less. It's so hard since I get irked if things are even.
ssad.gif
I wish the makeup on my left side would just automatically copy over to the right. I hate having to fix my makeup to make it symmetrical. Sometimes I end up messing it up even more.

buddhy

Before work it takes me about 30 minutes. At the weekend it can take hours. I put my moisturiser and UDPP on and then get dressed/dry my hair. By the time that's done my moisturiser is dry and the UDPP is set and I'm good to go.

I only use a little mineral foundation, some blush and some highlighting powder so I'm not too bad.