How many languages do you speak or would you like to speak?

giz2000

Re: What languages do you speak?

I am fluent in both English and Spanish...
smiles.gif

Taj

Cantonese-native, Putonghua (Mandarin), English - all fluent. some Japanese and German.

Chic 2k6

my first language is English but i can speak a bit of French and Spanish, and i can say random little words in German and 'Hello' in japanese

Krasevayadancer

I speak English and Russian, with a little bit of spanish and some yiddish phrases thrown in :-D

malvidia

i'm surprised to see how many people know italian...
smiles.gif
i'm happy!

italian is my mothertongue and i speak english and serbocroat (or serbian and croatian if you prefer)! i tried learning french but it was a total failure
rofl.gif

ilovexnerdsx

english is my native and i consider myself fluent in spanish (as im often correcting my teacher...
angry.gif
)

i know a bit of german on my own and im taking it in school next year. i also have a book on russian, and i know the alphabet but i'm not sure if i want to learn any more
blush-anim-cl.gif
im thinking of sticking to languages with the alphabet i'm used to.

and i can understand very basic italian and portuguese due to my love for spanish.

i want to tackle french some day!

LuvBeMac

How I would love to learn Italian.. I don't know even a word!! Like French
I know what is good morning, good night and hi but Italian, zero
ssad.gif

Padmita

I'm a native german speaker, but I'm also fluent in spanish (SO is from Peru so we always speak a mix of spanish and some german) and english. Apart from that, I studied Latin and French at school and brazilian portuguese at university!

Vale

I speak Italian, my mothertongue, basic english and spanish and I will learn Rumanian

TeaCup

I speak a lil Italian (I'm really bad with the grammer though), some Spanish, and English!

Urbana

could someone please help me with my english???
i want to know whats the word for: when you are with a boy and you just kiss and touch and stuff, but not making love, and he hasnt have to be your boyfriend:confused: :confused:

3jane

Russian is my first language, English second. I'm fluent in both, but now I think my English is more robust since I use it so much more. Plus, I have terrible high school French (my speaking is atrocious, but I can understand conversational French rather well).

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbana
could someone please help me with my english???
i want to know whats the word for: when you are with a boy and you just kiss and touch and stuff, but not making love, and he hasnt have to be your boyfriend:confused: :confused:

sounds like "making out " to me..

minerva

I speak english, cantonese, mandarin, I can understand several other chinese dialects (I just can't really speak them), and I studied french for 4 years... not enough to hold a conversation, though.