How much time do you spend on your makeup..? (application)

bellaetoile

if i'm going out, or really want to look presentable with full makeup and hair done, i usually take 2.5 hours from the start of the shower to grabbing my keys and running out the door. however, this includes deep hair conditioning, bow drying and flat ironing my hair, and going through all the makeup steps.

for school, if i'm running late, usually 20 minutes.

Jeannine8

On regular basis it takes me anywhere from 20-45 minutes, depending om how slow i am that morning or how much makeup i feel like wearing.

jennnyy

15 minutes tops.
smiles.gif

bebs

for just weekday makeup anywhere from 5- 20 minutes shower and do my hair and make up takes about 1 1/2 - 2

Jess-ee-ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
from shower to finish i take 2 hours
ssad.gif

I am with you Chelsea!!! I can admit I am definitely high maintenance! Plus, I enjoy really long showers in the morning. I take about 30 to 35 minutes for my day to day makeup. I like to take my time because its the part I enjoy the most of my morning routine.

lackofcolor

It takes me usually around 15-20 minutes, but on weekends it usually takes 30-45 mainly because a lot of times after I do my make-up I take it off and do a different color scheme because I didn't like how the first one looked with my outfit, or I changed outfits.

sasha

I work at a animal clinic so I do not wear much , no lipgloss or ill get cat and dog hair stuck to my lips. yes I learned the hard way!! I do wear foundation and blush so I would say 5 min.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
On makeup alone, probably about 30-45 minutes, but I apply everything really sloooowly and carefully. Including shower, getting dressed, hair... probably about an hour to an hour and a half :$

That's how long I spend when I go out on the weekends to a party or something, but during the week, like 10-20 mins max.

cookie fan

i need 20 by 30 minutes. I´m very slow. The 30 minutes are only for cream, concealer, eye make up (liner, mascara), eye brows, powder, blush, lips.
But i like to do it with enough time.

steponme

On a normal no-fuss day, i limit myself to 5 min.--but that's minimal foundation, blush, and eye--very natural. When I need to look nice and put-together, that's a whole other story...i get to play with my makeup! lol.

NutMeg

Hmm. I make myself do my skin routine and wear a foundation with SPF everyday atleast. Sometimes I feel like a zombie and don't want to but I figure I'll have awesome skin when I'm older.
greengrin.gif
Usually I clean/tone/moistuize ten minutes before I put my foundation on to let it sink in. So I eat inbetween. The whole deal takes me 40 mins. But that includes foundation, eyeshadow (simple to complex depending on the day), liner, brows, mascara, blush, and whatever lip stuff I'm wearing. Unfortunately I also have to get dressed and feed myself in those 40 minutes. If I'm tired I say screw it, go with much simpler looks and have coffee!

sunsational

I usually do my makeup in like 5 minutes or less depending on what i use. and it always looks like $hit!
How long does it take you to appkly your makeup. foundation, eyeshadow, lips, liner, everything?
i think im not being patient enough. also, do you apply foundation after eyeshadow or eyeshadow after foundation